Hearts Video Reviews

82 | Clearwater, FL

82 Reviews for Hearts Video

Lisandra · Married on 10/02/2015

We are so happy we hired Chuck from Hearts Video. We were confident with his expertise that our wedding would be captured with the highest quality. I was hesitate to hire a videographer for our wedding but after seeing what he captured for our friends wedding a year prior, we didn't skip a beat and contacted him! If you are looking for a videographer at a great price....look no further!!!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Chuck showed up early and was very professional. He dressed nice and was very personable. He set up multiple cameras. He stayed until The end making sure he got everything. I was very happy. The video came in the mail quickly and I was so thrilled with the final result. He captured every moment at all angles. He was worth every penny. He came highly recommended and I'm glad that I chose him to capture this very special day.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

Very professional, friendly, and efficient! Chuck was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Alexis · Married on 07/26/2014

We received our wedding video in the mail a couple weeks ago and it was wonderful! We were so excited to see it and it was perfect. I'm so glad that we decided to hire a videographer and especially Hearts Video. There were so many things about the day that we didn't notice until we got to rewatch it together. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/21/2014

When we were budgeting for our wedding we kept hearing friends say that they only really watched their wedding video once and that it was not a "needed" expense. But after a few months of debating it we decided that since we were having a destination wedding and not everyone would be able to make it that we definitely needed to have a video. I did a bit of searching and a few vendors had also recommended Chuck. The one thing I saw that separated him from any others was that he does the "highlight reel"! So any friends and family that couldn't make it to our wedding can now see a short movie trailer type video of our wedding! I cannot wait to share it on Facebook! I also have to say that Chuck was a pleasure to work with! He is very friendly and it was very comforting to see him work so well with the other vendors - they made it feel more like a team working at my wedding! I highly recommend Hearts Video! And I am so glad I chose to have a videographer! A photographer will capture moments and photos that you will frame - but a videographer will capture your vows and also your brother grabbing the mic and rapping all the words to Digital Undergrounds "Humpty Dance"!! Thanks again Chuck!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Marianne · Married on 06/07/2014

Hearst Video came to me as a recommendation from one of my girlfriends who got married in January of this year. She had regretted not booking Chuck with Hearts, and urged me to find out if he still had our June 7th date open. Lucky for us he did! When first planning our wedding I had totally overlooked having a videographer to capture our wedding day. But, a few months before our big day, I had to have one. I am so glad we did. I now have a chance to re-live all of our special wedding day moments in live action and not just in photos.
    Chuck was such a joy to work with. We met him at his studio for a meet and greet/ brainstorm session. He was so warm and friendly and really worked with us on our vision/budget.
    On our wedding day, he and his team showed up promptly and began shooting footage of me getting ready and capturing all the hustle and bustle of the morning. I can't wait to see how I looked and what I said. He was present but not in your face. None of that "say Hi to the camera, wave at the camera" kind of stuff.
    Chuck and his team taped our wedding ceremony and all of our reception. I am so happy he was there to capture all of the amazing speeches that were given as well as all the dancing/partying.
    He captured intimate, natural moments of that special day. These were the key things I wanted in a videographer, and Chuck and his team sure delivered that. We can't wait to see our wedding video and we thank Hearts for being a part of and capturing every moment of our wedding day. Thank you Chuck!

Sent on 06/16/2014

We recently hired Hearts Video to cover our wedding ceremony and reception. They were extremely responsive and prompt with addressing any of our requests. This was really important as we decided to add videography only two weeks before the wedding. They were understanding and flexible. Chuck was absolutely great to work with. He had a wonderful attitude and approach to both our event and our guests. He was professional and blended right in (most of our guests didn't even realize we had him there at all!). We are so happy that we chose Chuck and Hearts Video. We would highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Kristina · Married on 03/15/2014

Chuck recently was the videographer for my wedding and rehearsal. He was very professional! We hardly knew he was there! He would sneak in and take a couple of great shots and swoop out! He even called a partner to assist him with the ceremony since I chose a unique 360 circle set up in the beach to ensure he got all the right angle without getting in anyone's way! We almost chose not to get a videographer and I am now SO thankful that we did!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Brad · Married on 01/25/2014

Chuck was great, the video was beautiful and everything we asked for. He was professional and very excited about our wedding. He did a great job and would recomend him for any wedding or special event. Thanks again

Sent on 05/12/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/21/2013

I was on the fence about having a videographer -- I thought I would be happy just to have photographs. When one of my closest friends couldn't make the wedding, I changed my mind and was so fortunate to find Chuck at Hearts Video. I was concerned that having a videographer would feel intrusive, but with Chuck I didn't feel that way at all -- he was very discreet, and yet at the same time able to capture all of the moments of our wedding day that we will want to revisit again and again. On top of that, Chuck was an absolute pleasure to work with and easy to talk with about timing and budget. I would definitely recommend Hearts Video to anyone looking for a videographer (and if you think you don't want one, think again -- it is worth it!).

Sent on 01/08/2014

Susan · Married on 12/08/2013

We were thrilled with Chuck's excellent and professional videography of our wedding. He is very friendly,down to earth, professional, easy to work with, imaginative, and wonderful to be around. We loved the final product, he did an excellent job of taking our special moments and turning them into an amazing video. We also used his wife for our Wedding photographer and she also did an amazing job! They truly captured our Wedding Day perfectly.Together they make an awesome team! They are lovely people and we would use them again for any photography/videography needs we would have in the future. We were immensely pleased with them both. They are both very kind, caring, funny, professional, talented individuals and make a great team! Their attention to detail was wonderful and they really listened to our ideas and ultimate goal. Yet they also had great input and made things run seamlessly during our special day. We have not hesitated to recommend them to others. You will not be sorry, you will be delighted with both Cara's and Chuck's exceptional work ethics and talent.They made us feel very relaxed and made it apparent that their goal was to capture our day beautifully. They certainly did. Wonderful people! Outstanding job!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Megan · Married on 11/16/2013

Chuck at Hearts Video did the videography for our wedding at the Don CeSar in St. Petes Beach FL. He was very professional, and captured every single moment. When we received our wedding video, I was blown away by how amazing it was and every song, and every shot was gorgeous. Watching the video helped me remember all the special moments and I even forgot about a lot of the things, but Chuck captured it! I would recommend Hearts Video to everyone!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2013

I havent seen the outcome of the wedding video yet but i must say the videogrpaher was not in our way at all,unlike some weddings ive been to ive seen the videographer all in the way and in peoples faces. They were very professional throughout the entire night. Cant wait to see the final tape

Sent on 11/01/2013

Emily · Married on 10/20/2013

Chuck did such a great job!! He was so professional and easy to get a hold of during the planning process. Such a nice guy. He had a great dynamic with our photographers (PhotoAnnounce It!) & DJ (Frank Lebano) which made everything go very smoothly & easy for us as the bride and groom. Thank you Chuck! We can't wait to see the final video.

Sent on 10/30/2013
  • Sherita

Sherita · Married on 07/27/2013

I am truly happy with the fact that I chose Hearts Video as my wedding photographer! Debbie was very friendly, professional, and attentive! Thank you so much for capturing those very special moments at my wedding! Now I will be able to relive that day over and over again!!!!

Dr. Swinton-Fulton

Sent on 08/26/2013

Anna Marie · Married on 05/17/2013

Chad was our videographer for our wedding day and did such a wonderful job! I barely even knew he was around! Surprisingly all of our vendors knew each other and worked together to make our day perfect. I heard soo many great things about Hearts Video and knew I had to book them immediately. There prices were also the most reasonable in the area! I would recommend hearts video to anyone! Thank you for everything Chad!!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Chuck at Hearts video is the best! We booked Hearts Video late into our destination wedding planning. We spoke to Chuck on the phone and he was incredibly understanding and worked with our budget. Hearts Video has an amazing list of clients so we were lucky to have Chuck agree to film our wedding in Anna Maria Island. My best friend had recommended Hearts Video to us and we are glad we listened! Thank you Chuck for capturing our special day on film! We love our video!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Mary · Married on 04/06/2013

Hearts Video was awesome! They were great to work with during planning process and so nice on the day of the wedding. They were very patient with us after when it took us a while to have the time to pick out songs for the video. We received our video last week and we've already watched it twice! It is about an hour long and we love it! It shows the whole ceremony, all the important parts of the reception and lots of the fun and dancing that went on that night! I also love that they put a lot of the details of the decor and set up of the reception and ceremony in the video as well. Those are the pieces I worked so hard on! Overall they did a great job and the best part is that they won't break the bank. I almost decided not to have a videographer because people's prices were so steep. Hearts makes it affordable! They really seem to believe that everyone should be able to have a video of their special day without having to go broke! I high recommend them!! :)

Sent on 07/22/2013

Mindy · Married on 03/16/2013

WOW the best vendor to work with sooooo nice and efficient and covers all the bases and makes it fun too. But I have to say the professionalism and the Personality that chuck has, made my special day even better he was such a pleasure to work with even made it a point to say bye and congratulation. He stay by my side and got the best video. The Quality of service and video is the Best! I am sooo happy that I had Hearts Video for my wedding I would recommend Chuck to everyone! Thank you soooo much Hearts Video for making my special day so memorable!!!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Kailee · Married on 03/08/2013

My husband and I had the privilege of working with Debbie and Chuck. Words cannot express how wonderful they are at what they do and how amazing they are as people. We are from out of state and planning a wedding has enough questions but out of state was a challenge because we didn’t meet anyone or see what we were getting until the day of our wedding. I never expected to meet such wonderful and helpful people! They went out of their way to help make everything as smooth as possible. They also offered their help and support with other details of our wedding that had nothing to do with their profession but did anyway because they are such sweet and giving people. We were married on the 8th and needed our wedding video before the 16th for our reception back in Iowa. Our ceremony video was finished with days to go and was wonderful! They also introduced me to Cara DeHart Lewis- she is a wonderful photographer! I had the most amazing experience with Hearts Videos. I have very high recommendations! You are wonderful- Thank you so much for everything! -Kailee & Mike

Sent on 03/18/2013

Valerie · Married on 12/08/2012

Chuck from Hearts Video recorded our event. We just received our DVD of our wedding in the mail today. We were so excited we watched it immediately. We were not disappointed- the music was wonderfully chosen, every single guest was caught on camera, the sunset and ceremony were captured "picture perfectly". It is so great to be able to have a permanent memory of our best memory. Chuck was super professional, kind, and we didn't even notice him wandering around our reception and ceremony and everyone was caught being natural and laughing. Great price, great people, they came highly recommended to me and I would DEFINITELY recommend them to any of my friends.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/10/2012

Hearts Video was GREAT! They captured all the perfect moments without getting in the "way" - most people didn't even know they were there. They were truly one of the best decisions we made and I would highly recommend them to anyone else!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

I am so happy with My Wedding Video. Hearts Video was very easy to work with. Debbie met me for an interview near my house, they worked with me and I got everything I wanted and I couldnt be happier. The quality of the video is great and so was the price! I would highly recommend them :)

Sent on 03/14/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2012

Chuck from Hearts Video was phenomenal!!! He is so easy-going and flexible. I was nervous at first about having a video since I'm a bit shy, but honestly he totally put us at easy and blended in letting us feel completely natural. Can't wait to see the video! Thank you Chuck so much!!!

Sent on 09/17/2012
  • BARBARA

BARBARA · Married on 07/27/2012

Chuck was professional, quiet and in the background. He was never all over the place... He did a great job!

Sent on 08/03/2012