Hearts & Flowers Reviews

Hearts & Flowers 6
Hearts & Flowers 7

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

The Perfect Florist

Hearts and Flowers was the perfect venue for wedding flowers. They were reasonably priced, creative with my ideas, and willing to answer questions every step of the way. Connie was so insightful and helped bring my vision to life. She went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect and the day of ran smoothly. The flowers were gorgeous and I got compliments on them all day!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2018

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Connie and Hearts & Flowers!!! My family has been getting flowers here for literally my whole life, and they always do an amazing job. For my wedding flowers, I was completely blown away! They were exactly what I wanted and absolutely perfect! Working with Connie was so fun and easy. She listened to everything I had to say and helped make my day so special. She definitely went above and beyond, and I am so grateful for her! I am so glad I chose Hearts & Flowers for my wedding day, and you should too! Thank you Connie!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Hearts & Flowers 8

Cassie · Married on 09/22/2018

This will forever be my favorite flower shop! They are all so nice and caring. I got married on 9.22.18 and they did all of our center pieces and bridal party flowers. It was absolutely perfect! I was so involve with my bouquet! Go in and see Connie shes the best!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kalli · Married on 09/21/2018

Some of the most friendliest/ personable staff I have ever met! Connie made the entire process a breeze! My flowers were beyond amazing! I definitely recommend Hearts and Flowers to everyone!

Hearts & Flowers 9

Tammy Watson · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful wedding flowers!

I spent a lot of time searching for a florist to assemble my wedding flowers. I wasn't even sure if I wanted real flowers due to my allergies. I'm so glad I went with Hearts & Flowers! Connie is so talented. She spent time looking for flowers with minimal to no scent that matched the colors of my wedding party. I ordered my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, grandmother and Godmother corsages, all the boutineers, centerpiece flowers for my unity candle, and flowers for the reception (toss bouquet included). All the flowers were pretty, full, and perfectly hand arranged. My bouquet was AMAZING! So many people commented on how stunning my bouquet was and that they have never seen a bouquet that big, colorful, and beautiful. For the best part: Connie and her team came to my house the day of the wedding to give the girls their bouquets, she went to the church to help the guys with their boutineers and family with their corsages, and then headed to the hall to deliver our flowers for the reception. Connie really listened to our requests, spent time helping the entire bridal party, and made sure we had nothing to worry about on our special day. Thank you for your excellent, talented work!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Hearts & Flowers 10

Katie · Married on 08/10/2018

These ladies were unbelievable! I did know prior to walking in there that I wanted their flowers on my wedding day because I have NEVER had a bad experience there. They gave me exactly what I wanted and envisioned on my wedding day! Everyone I spoke to and worked with was a delight and so kind! I received all day on my flowers. Thank you Hearts and Flowers. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Hearts & Flowers 11

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

I had a picture of what I wanted and Connie perfected it! Couldn’t be more happy with my flowers. And they were so sweet to my two year old son too while we would pop in. Thanks again Connie!!

Kim · Married on 08/03/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better florist! Everything was perfect! The flowers were even more beautiful than I pictured they would be! We were even able to have the arrangements brought to the reception hall and reuse them so we got more use out of them! Love Love Love!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Hearts & Flowers 12
    Hearts & Flowers 13
    Hearts & Flowers 14

Geraldine · Married on 05/12/2018

I highly recommend hearts and flowers for your wedding day flowers! Connie and the team were soo great to work with! Connie goes over every detail with you to make sure it is exactly what you want for your special day. Also when the team came to decorate and set up the flowers at the venue they were so professional and ran everything by me!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Hearts & Flowers 15
    Hearts & Flowers 16
    Hearts & Flowers 17
    Hearts & Flowers 18
    Hearts & Flowers 19

Peggy · Married on 12/30/2017

Hearts and Flowers made our wedding that much more memorable! From the bouquets to church to the wedding reception they didn’t miss one detail and went above and beyond! The flowers were fresh, beautiful, and we even used the center pieces the next day for a party. Toni and Connie were extremely flexible and working with them made wedding planning so easy and stress free! If you are looking for a florist for a wedding, event, or every day flowers look no further than Hearts and Flowers!

Hearts & Flowers 20

Lynn · Married on 12/01/2017

Beautiful flowers , they captured exactly what I wanted

Sent on 12/12/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2017

Hearts & Flowers did the flowers for my wedding and they were so perfect. I gave them just a little bit of what kind of color I’d like, and what they created was so much more beautiful than I could have imagined. Anyone who sees my wedding photos immediately comments on how gorgeous the flowers are! Not to mention, the ladies that work there are so sweet and so knowledgeable. They are all really passionate about what they do and it is apparent in their work! I cannot possibly recommend hearts & flowers enough.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Hearts & Flowers 27
    Hearts & Flowers 28

Lyndsay · Married on 09/09/2017

Hearts and Flowers went above and beyond on our wedding day. We got married September 2018. When I first sat down with Connie to design my flowers, she listened, looked at pictures with me and helped me create a vision for the flowers. Hearts and Flowers did all of the flowers, bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, a place for our unity candle during the ceremony that doubled as a center piece on our head table, and all of our center pieces. While I wanted beautiful flowers we were definitely on a budget. Connie understood this and helped us to get the best deal while still maintaining the beauty with every flower. They went above and beyond when they offered a full service where they delivered all of the flowers and literally pinned the boutonnières on the men (which was a huge stress relief!!!). This extra cost was definitely worth it! They took all of the work out of flowers and made me feel like part of their family. All of my guests complimented our flowers all night long!!!
    Attached is a picture of my bouquet
    If you are looking for flowers, stop here!!

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Hearts & Flowers 29

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

We had an amazing experience with Hearts and Flowers, which began with a very thorough consultation with Connie! She is incredibly talented, and created my bouquets and floral arrangements exactly the way I wanted with a great variety in flowers! Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful, so I appreciated the fact that Connie called with reminders and was so on top of things for me! She even hand delivered the flowers to my house the day of my wedding and made sure that everything looked exactly the way I wanted. The quality of the flowers they used was incredible and they lasted not only the entire wedding day, but for many days after! The flowers popped in every photo and we received so many compliments from our guests! Hearts and Flowers was also very reasonably priced for the outstanding service and fine products we received! Choose them and you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Hearts & Flowers 30
    Hearts & Flowers 31
    Hearts & Flowers 32
    Hearts & Flowers 33
    Hearts & Flowers 34

Nichole · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I had an intimate wedding and I ordered just a bouquet for our ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! The flowers were so fresh and delicate, and they wrapped up the stems in a lovely ivory ribbon to give it that little touch of soft and elegant finish. The flowers were prepared on time as requested and they looked even better than planned! Very nice ladies to work with at the shop. They were patient and answered my questions and explained various flowers in examples that I had brought in. The bouquet was perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2015

They took my ideas and brought them to life. The flowers looked amazing and are still holding up very well.

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • Dori L.

Dori · Married on 06/26/2015

I had such a wonderful experience with Hearts and Flowers. Laura worked with me from the consultation through the day of my wedding to make sure everything was just as I wanted for my wedding day. She was great in explaining the varieties of flowers and giving her recommendations without being pushy. I appreciate her honesty, integrity, and kindness to make this part of wedding planning go smoothly. Everything turned out great, and they delivered to my church for ceremony and to the reception. I highly recommend them for weddings and events if you want a caring touch to your flowers, as well as lovely designs.

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • User4199368 · 2+ years ago

My husband and his family has been going to Hearts and Flowers for special occasions for years, so it was not hard choosing a florist. The staff at hearts and flowers was so helpful in the planning process and made everything so easy. We went with the full service and so glad we did. On the wedding day everything was perfect and beautiful. Everything was fall themed, just how er wants. My bouquet was more beautiful than i imagined. They put together the centerpieces for us with the mini pumpkins that they had no problem special ordering. You can tell the staff at that hearts and flowers really love their jobs and put everything they've got into making your special occasion so much more beautiful. I highly recommend Hearts and Flowers. They really helped make our day to be as perfect as it was!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Mark · Married on 06/08/2014

This vendor was extremely helpful. I walked in with some ideas but no specific idea of what I was looking for. They were busy but very patient with me and helpful with offering suggestions and pulling different ideas together so I could get a better idea of the suggestions. Even when I made a change in the bridal bouquet a week before the wedding, they accomodated this without any problems with a wonderful attitude. What a wonderful vendor to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Lori · Married on 06/22/2013

Hearts and Flowers did an amazing job with all our flowers!! Our planner was great and was always available for any questions and offered great ideas to help us stay within our budget!! The flowers were gorgeous, reasonable in price, and lasted more than a week after the wedding!! I would recommend them for all future brides!!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Stacey · Married on 08/04/2012

They did a wonderful job on my flowers they turned out so beautiful. They did a great job at the church and the reception with getting everything just right.

Sent on 08/21/2012

I kind of waited until the last minute to get my bouquet (about 2 weeks) I wasn't sure what I wanted when I went in but I told them some flowers I liked and they started throwing something together to give me an idea and it turned out perfect! They actually listened to what I liked and what I didn't like. Great job!

Sent on 11/12/2012

I had a great experience working with Hearts and Flowers for my wedding. Laura was so helpful in making suggestions for my flowers (I know next to nothing about flowers and had no idea where to start) and coming up with a vision to match my color scheme and personal style. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. We added on the delivery service, and they were so great too. Some members of the bridal party were late to arrive at the country club where we got married and Hearts and Flowers patiently waited an hour until everyone was there so they could pin on the buttonierres and make sure everyone was all set. This was above and beyond what they were obligated to do. I really enjoyed working with this vendor--they did beautiful work and really seemed to care about how our wedding turned out.

Sent on 06/22/2013
  • User4190152 · 2+ years ago

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

I used this florist for a bridal shower recently, everything was turned out beautiful! Thank you for making our venue even more beautiful!

Sent on 06/20/2014