Hearts and Stars Salon & Day Spa Reviews

6 | Waikoloa, HI

6 Reviews for Hearts and Stars Salon & Day Spa

Laura · Married on 12/28/2015

I got my nails done by Mary and hair and makeup done by Bobbi at Hearts & Stars! They did an excellent job, and Bobbi even came in on her day off to do my hair. She did a super awesome up do that went perfectly well with my vintage dress.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 05/24/2015

I contacted Hearts and Stars a week before because the hairdresser I had arranged months before forgot to put me on the calendar. When I called, they were very accommodating. They asked me to email a photo of the hairstyle. When my daughter and I came in, they gave us mimosas to drink and my hairdresser was so sweet. She said that she had studied the picture that I sent and practiced for a week. :) The vibe of the salon was fun and positive. The experience was a wonderful start to my special day. My daughter and I were fighting off the tears when I saw my hair in the middle. She made me absolutely beautiful. :)

I highly recommend Hearts and stars Salon & Day Spa to anyone who is getting married in Waikaloa.

Chelsea · Married on 04/17/2014

Jason and his salon came highly rated from industry friends on the Big Island and the praise was not exaggerated. All of his team were professional - excellent service and attention to detail - from the mani/pedis to hair to makeup for myself, three bridesmaids, three guests and the mother of the groom. We felt fabulous, pampered and so special to have this team behind us on such an important day. Big MAHALO to the Hearts and Stars team! xo

Shelly · Married on 01/12/2014

Hearts and Stars was able to accommodate a last minute wedding appointment when a local resort totally dropped the ball on my friends wedding day appointment and services. Hearts and Stars squeezed both of us in for hair and make up. The services and professionalism was awesome. The staff was fun and their skills were top notch! The brides up-do was just beautiful and our makeup was flawless. This staff is passionate about their jobs and it shows. Their services were so good we forgot after 5 minutes that a major resort (Marriott) totally screwed up my friends wedding day appointments. The salon is modern but warm and cozy. Their hair products are homemade by the owner using all natural ingredients. Use Hearts and Stars for your special event or wedding!

sheri · Married on 08/03/2013

Jason was so great! He made a pre-wedding consultation with me to practice on my long, heavy hair and to be sure we were on the same page as far as what I had in mind for the day. On the day of the wedding, he and his team were able to accommodate 13(!) of us ladies within just a few hours - he even came bearing gifts for me! They made the 'getting ready' portion of our day so relaxed - we all had such a great time with them. I had multiple friends of mine who are also repeat clients of his recommend him to me, and as a wedding photographer myself, I have now been referring him to all of my clients as well! Thanks so much to the Hearts and Stars team for making that part of the day fun as any other!

Leilani · event on: 01/21/2014

Professional staff. Offered us wine, champagne for my birthday. Jason and his staff went out of there way to take care of customers. My cut was perfect. The salon is beautiful and in such a perfect location