Hearts and Souls Reviews

106 | Orlando, FL

106 Reviews for Hearts and Souls

Rae · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I had a small intimate ceremony on a rainy day in May. Even though the rain was relentless Karin kept her professionalism all through the day and showed up excited and ready to marry us. From the beginning she had been open to all my ideas, answered any questions, and went through the whole process with me. She even went as far as researching military related vow ideas since my husband is a Marine. It ment so much to me that she took a small detail and added it into our ceremony. Karin did a wonderful job and I loved having her do our wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kim · Married on 10/25/2008

I don't even know where to begin! Karin was hired as the Day of Coordinator for my son's wedding. BEST DECISION EVER!! She was on the ball from the second she was hired till the moment the door closed at the venue! The wedding was FLAWLESS! I can't imagine what we would have done without her! She had all the vendors in order, bridal party in check, even kept us anxious parents at bay. I actually got to enjoy my son's wedding and it's all thanks to her amazing work and constant professionalism. All of our guest commented on how perfect the wedding was and how they've never been to an event that has run as smoothly as ours did. 100% credit is given to Karin! KARIN YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!! You deserve and award for putting up with this crazy mom!! I will forever be grateful to you!!! HIRE THIS AMAZING WOMAN!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Emily · Married on 03/11/2017

Karin is a joy to work with, and will guide you through the wedding ceremony with aplomb. She made our day wonderful, and you'll appreciate her dedication and poise on your big day. Stop looking and trust in Heart and Soul.

Sent on 03/13/2017

rawlin · Married on 03/10/2018

Karin did an awesome job and helped us last minute when we were really in need she was helpful throughout the whole process

Sent on 03/21/2018

Liz · Married on 12/01/2017

Very helpful the day of since we could not have a rehearsal. We were able to choose the verbiage for the ceremony, which was great. It was a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/17/2017

Karin was a pure delight to have at our ceremony. We eloped from Australia and organising her to officiate our wedding was incredibly hassle-free. We loved the variety of vows we had to choose from and Karin was very helpful in giving us direction and tips during rehearsal. She's also great with communication and very speedy in finalising our marriage paperwork. Thank you for making our day a breeze!

Sent on 11/18/2017