Hearts and Souls Reviews

106 | Orlando, FL

106 Reviews for Hearts and Souls

SJ · Married on 12/09/2018

Yes! Please hire

I just got married on Sunday and quite a few things went wrong but Karin was not one of them. She stepped right up and made my plan B wedding look like a Plan A. If you want an amazing officiant and piece of mind, hire her! Seriously, now.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/07/2018

Fabulous Service from start to finish

Karin was amazing from the get go! As I was planning from the UK I was worried about organising the wedding but once I contacted Karin she kept in touch and even recommended other vendors for me to use.
    I was looking for a ceremony to include my whole family Karin told me about the sand ceremony which I opted for in the end..... well all I can say is it was amazing from the wording to the case we used it was all fabulous we literally couldn’t of asked for a better day. Karin also went above and beyond to help us organise music which we realised we hadn’t organised last minute.
    Absolute 5 star service from a lovely lady. Thanks again for making our day so magical.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Nicole and Damian

Nicole and Damian · Married on 11/18/2018

My experience was nothing but wonderful.

Our Wedding Day was absolutely phenomenal. Karin helped out say exactly what we wanted to say to each other. She also helped my husband pull off a surprise, if not a couple! Wish we could relive the night again!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Katie

Katie Simpson · Married on 11/10/2018

Just the right touch!

My husband and I just got married on 11/10/18 in DeLand, FL! Our wedding could not have been more perfect.. starting off with a dream-like ceremony lead by the beautiful Karin Hill 😍 If someone was destined to be in this line of work, it sure is Karin Hill. Warm hearted, professional, experienced, confident and so very loving, I would refer this woman for anyone looking for just the right person to help start their journey into marriage. Thank you Karin for making our special day unforgettable!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/27/2018

Creative, loving, funny, pro-active and extremely helpful!

Karin was like our sister or close family friend. She anticipates things that we never considered then makes it happen. The hand fasting was absolutely moving and super creative and beautiful. I can't keep count of the guests who asked if Karin was a close friend of ours since she seemed to know us and completely expressed that warmth during and after our ceremony. By pure coincidence, Karin and our videographer (who was equally amazing) once worked together at another wedding, and that connection added to a sense that we were surrounded by close friends. Thank you, Karin, for a day we will never forget!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Russell

Russell · Married on 10/22/2018

Made the day as smooth as possible

Karin is fantastic. As a British couple it was lovely to have a British lady conduct the ceremony. Karin was very responsive before the wedding and made both myself and my bride feel very relaxed through out the ceremony. I would recommend Karin to anyone looking to get married in the area, you won’t be dissapointed.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kim · Married on 10/19/2018

She was great!!

Karin was amazing!! She was very thorough and explained everything we needed to know! I appreciate that she showed up an hour before the ceremony to make sure everything goes smoothly! She has a lot of prewritten options for the ceremony and they fit perfect for us! I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Craig

Craig · Married on 10/17/2018

Friendly and professional bespoke service

Karin was the officiant at our wedding at the Bohemian Celebration hotel on 17th October 2018 and helped make our day even more special. Karin had lots of suggestions for vows and helped us create a ceremony tailored to us both. On the day Karin arrived early to check in with us before hand and managed the ceremony efficiently and professionally with real warmth and humour - she's clearly very passionate and enjoys what she does! Thanks again Karin!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Alana · Married on 10/13/2018

Karin has been amazing to work with so far. She makes you feel like you're family. We can't wait to have her officiate our wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2018
  • Monika

Monika · Married on 10/06/2018

Very organized and super calm

Karin was a real pleasure to work with. At first I just thought I needed an officiant but as time went on I realized I required her planning services. She walked me through every single detail and really took the pressure off me . Karin got to know my husband and I and our story. She really listened to what we wanted to express. With her guidance we had a very memorable and personal ceremony. Our guests were extremely complementary and thought it was really beautiful.
    Karin and her assistant kept their cool during the reception dinner and handled any potential snags. Our photographer even said that Karin was a pleasure to work with because she was so organized and calm. I would highly recommend her services. She helped me focus on the important things and handled the details.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Tamara · Married on 09/22/2018

I found Hearts and Souls on Wedding Wire. When I saw Karins picture I knew I wanted her to do my ceremony. I was relocating from another state to Florida and getting ready for a wedding where I didn't know anyone was sincerely a challenge. She provided decorations which she set up and took down. She provided multiple options for our ceremony so we could make it our own. Karin is an amazing woman who cares about every couple she works with like they were family. Thank you Karin for making our day more than we could have imagined.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Gabby R. · Married on 08/19/2018

Best offciator!

I booked Karin last minute, about 2 or 3 weeks before my wedding. To my surprise she was available and for a great price. She is so awesome, she is very detailed about ceremony in regards to poems, vows, and prayer, and any practices you want to do to help bless your union. She even helped the boys with their boutonnieres and coached me about walking down the aisle. She even asked what my wedding colors will be so she can coordinate her dress with the wedding colors. She was truly awesome and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Edgardo · Married on 06/30/2018

She was absolutely amazing! I’m so glad we did the rehearsal because she helped us really understand all of the steps before our big day! On the day of the wedding she was so helpful and made sure we were in the correct locations and that we looked great! Honestly cannot say enough good things about this amazing woman! Thank you so much for making our wedding truly feel special!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Carlyle · Married on 06/28/2018

Ms. Hill was absolutely fabulous and supportive. We were very happy with the the service and highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/12/2018
  • Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 06/27/2018

We live in Virginia and my new husband and I wanted to get married in Florida on the beach but due to weather we had to change it to an indoor wedding at the very last minute. Karin organized everything for our day from photographer, cake, food, flowers, I could go on and on about this beautiful lady, she went above and beyond to make our day beautiful.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Keturah · Married on 06/23/2018

Karin did a truly amazing job! She was extremely knowledgeable and thought of about 50 details that my scattered bride brain didn’t. Whether it was special ceremonies, guest picture taking, ring bearer procedures, or the pairing of the bridesmaids and groomsmen she was ready with what was obviously years of experience making wedding days truly amazing. She went above and beyond my definition of a perfect officiant!
    (Photo credit Morgan Lee Photography)

Sent on 07/26/2018

Allison · Married on 05/15/2018

Karin went above and beyond. We are from Wisconsin and had our wedding on Clearwater Beach. She traveled quite a distance to officiate our wedding. From the first time we communicated with her I felt at ease. She not only officiated but suggested and ordered (and picked up!!!!) my bouquet. She also suggested (and picked up) my sand ceremony items and even brought a beautiful table to display it on at the wedding. We were supposed to get married outside the Hyatt where we bought our license for and after she arrived to the beach that morning and saw the sea of people and cabanas she suggested we conduct the wedding at her hotel which had a private beach. She talked to the owners who willingly agreed to allow us at no charge!! I also was very nervous that I’d lose it while saying my vows. I was able to keep it together I’m sure at least partially because she made me so at ease. I cannot day enough wonderful things about Karin. Don’t second guess—just say yes to Karin.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Amy · Married on 05/03/2018

Karin will provide you options for your wedding ceremony that you may not of considered. I enjoyed creating an experience that fit me and my husbands style.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Diana · Married on 04/28/2018

Karina is excellent!! She made sure our day was perfect. She made sure everyone was going here they should be from the guest to the wedding party. I really love the fact we got to pick the speech for the ceremony from the opening, middle and the end. If you go with Karina you will not be disappointed I promise you

Sent on 05/03/2018

Lara · Married on 04/14/2018

Karin was fabulous and exceeded our expectations! She made our wedding ceremony very special and she offered so many options for vows, etc. (modern, traditional, etc.). We couldn't have been happier and would definitely recommend Karin!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Amy · Married on 04/10/2018

Karin, is amazing. Very accommodating and gears the service toward the two of you! I can not say enough of how happy we are. Thank you, for your excellent professionalism, and doing a great job! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Satoya · Married on 03/10/2018

I can only say Karin is truly amazing! She was so detailed, responsive, caring, and interactive with everyone. I just loved how she made our day so special! You will not be disappointed booking her.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Heidi · Married on 03/02/2018

Karin was great on our wedding day and also helping put it together to make it special. She even helped direct me to someone for my flowers and the sand ceremony! She is very professional but very personal as well. I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Brenda · Married on 02/24/2018

My Husband and I had Karin as our wedding officiant for our February 24th Wedding. She was wonderful. Her British accent is great too. She made our wedding vows personable and sweet. She made it easy and stress free. Brenda

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 01/14/2018

Karin was amazing! She completely took charge and made sure everything went smoothly during our rehearsal and our actual ceremony. The professionalism was definitely top notch and she made our night worth remembering. During the planning, she keeps you in the loop and gives you many different options to make your ceremony very special and unique. She'll give you her opinions and recommendations for every little detail. If you want your ceremony to be very special and in the best hands, hire Karin! You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/16/2018