Heartlight Ceremonies Reviews

7 Reviews for Heartlight Ceremonies

• Abbey

Abbey · Married on 06/22/2019

Warm, Personable and Professional

Jan was so sweet and perfect for our wedding! She helped us craft the perfect ceremony designed for us and kept us on track for our vows - which were the highlight of the day. We got to know her throughout the process and she fit right in with our friends and family. We would highly recommend hiring Rev. Jan to perform your ceremony!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 09/26/2015

Jan did a phenomenal job making my wedding ceremony unique and special for my husband and I. She took the time to get to know us and really personalize our details. It's been several months since the wedding and our guests are still talking about how great the officiant was. I am astounded by her professionalism and attention to detail. She was a great addition to my wedding team. I wish more people would put their heart into their work the way Jan does. I would recommend her for any wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Terri · Married on 07/23/2013

Jan was the perfect fit for our unconventional wedding ceremony. From our very first meeting, she made us feel comfortable and confident in our destination plans. We asked a lot and Jan met every request with enthusiasm. Jan responded to every e-mail, gave suggestions but remained flexible, traveled multiple times to meet us in preparation for our wedding day, and showed up at 5:30 a.m. for a sunrise ceremony ready to go with a smile on her face. In part because of Jan's dedication, our wedding day was perfect. Thanks, Jan!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Tuesdey · Married on 06/26/2010

Jan was wonderful! She really listened to what we wanted out of our ceromony. She took what we said and made it perfect. All the guests raved about it!

Sent on 07/08/2010
  • debra

debra · Married on 07/20/2012

Jan was fabulous, we could not have made a better choice. Jan spent a lot of time refining the details of our ceremony, and we got the ceremony we envisioned, just for our situation. It was perfect! She was kind, sensitive and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Vanessa · Married on 08/08/2015

3.0

Jan was a wonderful officiant who accommodated all of our specific requests. She was very pleasant to be around and had a great vibe. She did a good job of orchestrating the rehearsal and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. She worked closely with us to write the ceremony, find readings, and gave us several sample vows. Everyone at the wedding repeatedly mentioned that it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they had ever attended. The only unfortunate thing was that she did pronounce my name incorrectly at the start of the ceremony and might have forgotten to read a blessing that we agreed on. She joined us for the reception afterwards and everyone enjoyed being around her. She is a kind and wonderful soul.

Sent on 08/19/2015