Heartistree Studios Reviews

40 Reviews for Heartistree Studios

• Megan

Megan Madey · Married on 01/26/2019

They are the best!

My husband and I eloped in Linville, NC and last minute we decided to have our big day videotaped so we could watch it with those we love who were not there to attend. We eloped with Meghan Rolfe, who owns Elope Outdoors, and she set us up with Heartistree Studios! Heartistree is SO easy to work with, they make you feel totally comfortable and are so laid back that is was such a pleasure sharing our special day with them! We received our video's so fast...like really really fast, I was super impressed. The quality of the videos were perfect, and I really loved all the editing they did. They truly are worth the investment and we are so incredibly thankful we chose to work with them, and now have a memory we can share with our family for years to come! Look no further...give them a call!

• Savannah

Savannah · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing in every single way

From the very beginning Jenny and Bryan were SO awesome. We changed our date a couple times and completely changed states for our venue - Jenny was incredibly flexible and sweet when she easily could have been frustrated or dropped us. She was so easy to get in touch with throughout the entire process and was nothing short of professional. The day of the wedding they showed up and completely knocked it out of the park! Somehow they managed to almost be invisible while catching every single important moment. They. Are. So. Good. I can't say enough wonderful things about Jenny and Bryan. They are seriously the best. Plus they are two of the kindest people I have ever met! Our video turned out to be everything and MORE! Thank you for capturing our day so perfectly and giving us a video that allows us re-live our day! Seriously, if you all are considering booking Heartistree for your videographer BOOK NOW!!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Heartistree Studios's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review! We absolutely loved getting to meet you and your family. Just an absolutely beautiful day and we are thankful for the opportunity to have captured it! Charleston is awesome and it was so worth it to change the date/state because we thoroughly enjoyed the location and venue. Wishing you and Chandler the best life together!

A · Married on 10/09/2018

More wonderful than we could have imagined

When we were picking vendors for our wedding we weren’t sure at first if we should get a videographer. We looked through reviews and sample videos of at least a half dozen videographers, but still couldn’t decide because while what we saw was fine, we just weren’t sure if someone could really capture the moments and feelings we wanted captured in our wedding film. We weren’t just going for the traditional kind of wedding; we wanted something that was uniquely us. However, I can say enthusiastically that we’re so glad we had the pleasure of booking Heartistree! Jenny and Brian were so amazing to work with from day one. Just from the way they listened and spoke we felt like they just somehow understood what we were looking for. More than just that, they were also just so well put together, organized, and clear in communicating exactly how everything would work, what shots were important to us, the techniques they used, ect. The day-of, they were just a fantastic part of the wedding, just as people they were so warm and lovely, but just as collected and professional. Then we saw the video and - wow! It was amazing how well they managed to capture exactly what we were hoping for and more! We watched the video at least 5 times the first day, each time reliving all the happiness and love from that day. This is such an amazing gift to have. I cannot recommend them enough, the day of your wedding will be so busy and wonderful, but sometimes it’s the small moments you get to see later in video that really are the moments that mean the most. Thank you, Jenny and Brian for capturing our special day perfectly!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Heartistree Studios's reply:

You two are incredible people that we had the pleasure to meet and get to know! Thank you for being awesome and having us there to capture your epic and unique day!

Kylie · Married on 06/23/2018

Our videographer was HeartIsTrees Studio, and Jenny and her husband Bryan were awesome. I can’t wait to see the final products. From the beginning, they wanted to capture our day as personalized as we wanted them to. We told them the most important highlights we wanted captured and also the overall style we had envisioned for the video and that is exactly what they did. I think one of the best qualities about them is how personable this couple is, they are so nice and welcoming, which makes you feel so comfortable that you don’t even know they are filming throughout your wedding day which is so valuable.

Haley · Married on 06/02/2018

Heartistree captured every moment of my special day. I turned to them after my original videographer had to cancel due to heath reasons and was not one bit disappointed in their work. They are easy to work with and fun to be around! My previews and videos are absolutely amazing! If I had it to do again they would be on my team!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Heartistree Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Haley! We LOVED your day, the venue, everything! It was a privilege to capture! Wishing you two the best life together!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

Initially we debated hiring a videographer. We were on a tight budget and knew we would get a photographer. Long story short we went for it and hired Heart is Tree and we were thrilled with the results! Best decision. We have watched the highlight video over and over again. They did an amazing job capturing our favorite parts of the night. The way they put together the video was was so fun. We especially enjoyed seeing moments that we had missed and sending this video to friends/family who couldn't make the trip! We've received many complements on their work and skills. Relatives have said " I think that's the best wedding video I have ever seen." Thank you Heart is Tree. I am so thankful for your amazing work, we will forever cherish it!

Oh and not to forget they were fun to work with and very professional!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Heartistree Studios's reply:

We so loved the camp vibes and how laid back and fun you two are plus the whole wedding party. Def one of the most vividly unique weddings we have filmed & the party was one of the LIVEest ones yet! Thanks again for hiring us and for sharing your experience!

Morgan · Married on 09/02/2017

I don’t know where to start?! Both Jenny and Bryan were a DREAM to work with!!! They exceeded are expectations in every way! My biggest advice after planning our wedding and just getting married 9/2/17 is to hire a videographer...and if you’re really smart make it Heartistree :) From the very beginning with communication to the very end of finishing the product, Jenny was so prompt and helpful . They asked what we wanted, what we were looking for and they DELIVERED. Both Bryan and Jenny are extremely talented and make a dream team to capture those raw and sweet moments that go by entirely too fast. Our wedding video has made many friends and family cry happy tears!! Having heartistree as our videographers was one of the best wedding decisions we made. This will be watched over and over, year after year. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Heartistree Studios's reply:

We LOVED working with you two! So stoked you have memories captured forever !

Allison · Married on 05/28/2017

These two are incredible. We had a wonderful time with them on our wedding day and really felt like they were an active part of our celebration. We couldn't have been more pleased with our video. They really captured who we are as a couple and the feeling of the day. It's a beautiful piece that doesn't look like every other wedding video- it's unmistakably ours. I couldn't recommend them more and am so happy they were there to capture our wedding.

Angie · Married on 03/25/2017

From the very first time I spoke with Jenny I knew that I wanted Heartistree Studios to do my daughter's wedding video. She was so professional, helpful and very eager to help me out with any questions at all and even gave great recommendations. I watched a lot of other companies Video Stories and none at all compared to Bryan & Jenny's work. I thought I liked what I had seen before until I actually got to see the finished work from my daughter and now son-in-laws Wedding Story. All I can say is WOW as they captured so many things and even additional things I would have never even thought of. They work awesome together and got the finished product to us in a very reasonable amount of time with all they ended up doing and putting together. It was a perfect day thanks to people like Bryan & Jenny (Heartistree Studios). I would recommend them to anyone and everyone and it is definitely money well spent to have the lasting memories that they provide.

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

Bryan and Jenny are absolutely amazing - so easy to worth with, very accommodating, professional and fun! Bryan and Jenny provided our wedding video a few weeks prior to the anticipated deadline (nearly 2 months prior to receiving the photos from the photographer). Through the video, Jenny and Bryan were really able to capture the overall emotion from our wedding day. Bryan and Jenny were worth every single penny and so much more!! If you are on the fence about a videographer (as we were), definitely trust Jenny and Bryan with your day - they will do an AMAZING job!

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2016

I'm so glad we picked Jenny and Bryan to film our wedding day! They were wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend them to anyone. They are very professional and the their work is amazing. We received our wedding video less than 2 months after the wedding! The quality of the video is absolutely amazing and we are very pleased with how it turned out. They are very reasonably priced too! :)

Sent on 12/18/2016

Heartistree Studios's reply:

You guys had an incredible wedding and we enjoyed getting to know you! Wishing you two all the best now and in the years to come!

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2016

Absolutely wonderful people. So kind and so accommodating. I was thrilled with the quality and they really took the time to get to know us. I could not be happier with the end result.

Jordan · Married on 09/04/2016

I loved the way Jenny used authentic moments in from her footage to illustrate the spoken words of the ceremony. She captured so much joy and made her camera invisible, yet beautiful. The edit had a perfect amount of both subtlety and power in arranging the most important moments. Seriously awesome work. And man was that footage beautiful!

Meryl and Brian · Married on 09/04/2016

I would highly recommend Heartistree studios. Jenny and Bryan were really great to work with and created a wonderful film for us. I just got the highlight film back from them and was so excited to see it! What the film does for me is fills me with happiness and emotion and helps me relive that day. I love the way that they were able to hit the right balance of seriousness with humor and with joy as they edited the film. They told the story beautifully of our daughter and son-in-law's wedding day--catching the mood by editing and filming both romantic scenes and funny moments like when she smeared the cake all over, or her Grandmother referred to herself as the "Village Elder".

They also were able to pick out the best snip-its from the speeches that day, their wedding vows ( and I loved how you edited the part where the groom says he promises to dance and then you put a clip of them dancing. Your shots of the scenery, the beauty of the day and their artistic additions that were around were all captured by you in this film.

And, of course I truly loved the dancing shots of the group! Not too many shy ones there! It was so fun to see everyone having a good time and letting loose and you caught the moment when they went up on the chairs and how happy everyone was to surround the dance floor. You really told the story of the joy and happiness of their wedding day!
    Thank you again !
    Fondly,
    Merry Imbrey

Patty · Married on 08/20/2016

I just watched the wedding video created by Heartistree Studios for my son and new daughter-in-law's wedding and I have happy tears running down my face. They captured the love, beauty, fun and magic of the day perfectly! Jenny and Bryan were so easy to work with plus they worked in partnership with our photographer which was so nice to see. I can't thank you enough Heartistree Studios for this wonderful video of this very special day.

Elise · Married on 06/25/2016

I had the best experience using Heartistree Studios. I live outside of NC, so it was important to me that I found a videographer that was going to be responsive via phone/email during the planning process. I gave input on what I wanted the video to look like and the final product matched it perfectly. I have gotten so much positive feedback from friends/family that the video made them tear up and all of our special moments can now be relived for the rest of our lives. I'm so thankful that I got to have Heartistree Studios at my side on my wedding day. They were incredibly professional, fun, and supportive. I couldn't ask for anything else!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/04/2016

Having a good videographer within our budget was one of the most important elements for me as we planned our wedding. We heard about Heartistree Studios through our caterer, and couldn't have been happier with the results.

Jenny and Bryan are both amazing! We planned our Asheville wedding from Boston, and I had only been able to chat with Jenny via email and phone. She is incredibly friendly and helpful in the planning process. Everything was easy to coordinate, and Jenny and Bryan both fit in seamlessly on the wedding day. They helped us feel comfortable and were barely noticeable as the day went on.

We got the package with a highlight video, ceremony video (including us reading the letters we exchanged), and reception video (including interviews with some members of our wedding party). Everything was great, and we're so happy to have this as something to look back on forever.

Gina · Married on 05/28/2016

Jenny and Bryan were so easy to work with. We were going to skip a videographer as we exceeded our wedding budget and didn't think it was that important. Boy were we so wrong, and I am SO thankful my father in law and some friends insisted we hire a videographer. The videos are the BEST part of our wedding so far and a great way to relive the day and share it with people who were not able to make it.

Jenny and Bryan worked within our budget to customize a package for us, and we are beyond thrilled with the results. They were so fast in response to emails, very flexible, showed up on time, and the finished products are unreal- friends and family keep asking who did my video! I've even been getting questions asking if we had a drone and all these crazy effects, but nope- just Jenny and Bryan magic! HIGHLY recommend their services!

Tiffani · Married on 05/22/2016

These two are so wonderful! They got every great moment on our wedding day, made the best film ever for us, and were so nice and friendly! We enjoyed having heartistree film our wedding. The day went by very fast for me and they got it all. I wouldn't change one thing about our film! They did such a magnificent job. I couldn't be more pleased. I will recommend Heartistree to everyone! Thanks so much for capturing our special day for us! It was a pleasure meeting you and having you at our wedding.
    -The Walkers

Sent on 06/03/2016

Heartistree Studios's reply:

It was a pleasure being there and capturing your celebration and love! You guys are both so sweet and we can't thank you enough for sharing your positive experience with this review. Here's to many years of happiness for you both!

Jenny and her team at Heartistree produced such an incredible final ceremony video for us, as well as a bonus preview video we weren't expecting, that truly captured the joy and love of our wedding day in a way we will treasure for the rest of our lives. They did this all for a very reasonable price and in a true "ninja"-like fashion that meant that no one even noticed they were filming! I highly recommend Heartistree for any couples looking for a great videographer.

Anne · Married on 05/07/2016

You will be amazed at the beautiful work Heartistree Studios can do - even while staying completely inconspicous! They did a spectacular (couple of min) preview video within 2 days of the wedding that we were able to share easily. Their editing was fantastic as was the quality of the video. They went the extra mile. And, we barely knew they were there. Perfect in every way!!

Sara · Married on 05/07/2016

Great value and excellent quality videography! Surprised us with a "highlight reel video" even though we just went with the ceremony documentary style video. We literally did not notice the Heartistree team during our wedding – they were extremely subtle – but we were THRILLED with how our video turned out!

Taylor · Married on 04/30/2016

Jenny and Bryan did a truly fantastic job not only on the video, but the highlight film as well! They were a pleasure to work with, and made everything so easy! The highlight video was absolutely perfect in that it captured all the main events. I also loved how commentary was used throughout the highlight film! The video was everything I imagined it would be and more! Thank you Jenny and Bryan for creating something that will last a lifetime!!

Sara · Married on 03/25/2016

I had such a positive experience with Heartistree Studios. They captured exactly what I was hoping for in the video that they produced for us. They were attentive, patient and always had a bright and positive attitude. The quality of the video was excellent and they were such a pleasure to work with.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 10/17/2015

They were absolutely AMAZING!! Everything was perfect! Super flexible with time (even though I kept moving the time up). Any questions I had or concerns were answered almost immediately or within the same day. Would definitely recommend We could not be happier with our wedding video! Thanks Jenny!