229 Reviews for Heartfelt Weddings

Civil Union (1)
Jewish (1)
Lutheran (1)
229 Heartfelt Weddings Reviews

Kathy was great! We met with her a couple months before our wedding and planned our ceramony. She's a really warm person and helped us feel at ease that our day would definitely be special and it was. Thank you Kathy!

Profile Picture Joanna, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy is really helpful and responsible! She took a good pace of our progress, reminding us to do the correct thing at the right time. She is very supportive during the preparation, the rehearsal, and the ceremony. She prepared very well and had a great control of the ambiance of our ceremony. We strongly recommend Kathy for your wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Zhenglu, 2/11/18, 2 Reviews

Larry is the best!

We could not be more satisfied with the service provided by Larry. We were in a short time but Larry helped us settle on every detail of the ceremony. He also came during the rehearsal with a small fee compared with other officiant in the bay. Larry was not only able to accommodate our personal customization of the ceremony as we wanted to do wine box ceremony but also provided a ton of suggestions. Everything was smooth and memorable. Thank you Larry!

Profile Picture Bo, 1/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I cannot speak highly enough about Kathy and her services.
She was always available for any questions we had and really took us through everything step by step.
We were initially organizing our wedding from Australia and Kathy was extremely helpful and patient, and when I arrived in San Francisco she was ready to meet us in person.
My husband had actually never attended a wedding/civil ceremony before and all his queries and nerves were put at ease by Kathy and together we were able to create a ceremony that was perfect for two people from very different backgrounds.
On the day Kathy was at our venue early, and took all the participating parties through everything they needed to know. My dad was particularly nervous and she took the time to explain things clearly and gently right before we walked down the aisle. I have only had positive words from guests and Kathy continued to stay in contact through the process of getting our marriage certificate.
I couldn't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Virginia, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy Wilkerson did our ceremony and It was wonderful! She did a great job with the vow cards and ceremony booklet, and also with the communication about everything. I was very satisfied. Would definitely recommend Heartfelt Weddings!
- M&J 10/21/17

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry is the best. He responds very quickly to all my emails, he has tons of experience and professionalism, he is easy to understand (very important!), and he arrived on time and took care of all the marriage license business after the ceremony.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry was amazing and delivered a genuine service for us as our officiant. He made it feel like he had known us and brought warmth to our ceremony. I loved that we were able to customize it the way we needed to and that we could meet via skype since distance made it tricky to do so in person. Everyone loved our ceremony and its all because of him :)

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry Wilkerson helped make our wedding day the happiest day of our lives! From our intial meeting to our rehearsal to our wedding day, he was a calming beacon that put our concerns to rest. Of course we loved his professionalism, but it was his wonderful sense of humor that made our ceremony even more entertaining. Plus, his warm smiling face is a fun addition in our wedding photos! Larry is a must! - Jon and Marla Colletti

Profile Picture Marla, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. Not only was she warm and easy-going, she was very organized, making the entire process easy and simple to follow!

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure to work with Larry for our wedding ceremony. It made us feel super comfortable knowing that our officiant was very experienced and professional. His demeanor is very warm and friendly, which was exactly the feeling I wanted from our officiant.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy was so great! Without her I would have been so lost on how I wanted my ceremony to be. She was quick to respond to every question I had and was very genuine when I would speak with her. The ceremony went perfectly and many of my friends and family commented afterward on how much they loved my officiant. She helped to make our day very special and I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with her!

Profile Picture Sasha, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

After doing plenty of research, we decided to have Larry as our officiant for our intimate wedding ceremony! From the time I contacted him until my wedding day, he was quick to respond, answered all my questions and went above and beyond in helping us plan our beautiful ceremony! Larry set up a time to meet months before the big day. When we met, his demeanor, personality and smile were all so welcoming. He made us feel like we've known him for years and we knew we didn't want anyone else! Not only did he go through the ceremony plans, he also gave us instructions from getting our marriage license to what to do after the wedding! As I waited on the top of the staircase at SF City Hall before the ceremony began, he came up and took a few minutes to ask how I was doing, gave me a wonderful hug and assured everything would go smoothly. He truly is an AMAZING person inside and out and we are so grateful that he was a part of our love story! We are forever thankful to you Larry and Heartfelt Weddings!!!

Profile Picture Erika, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

I am so glad I chose Larry to officiate our wedding. He responded to all of my emails and questions in a timely manner, very professional and respected my wishes. The entire ceremony was perfect! Larry helped us to put it together and without a single rehearsal we nailed it! He also put our personal vows in a booklet he made for us, it was very special and sweet. We definitely recommend Larry to anyone who is looking for an easy to work with, professional, and extremely helpful officiant.

Profile Picture Kay, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Kathy was a joy to work with. I booked her last minute for a ceremony at City Hall and she was responsive and flexible, even with only 2 weeks notice. She made the entire experience very easy and was very patient with all of our questions. Kathy has different templates for the ceremony and we were able to completely customize it to suit our needs. She arrived ahead of time for the ceremony to make sure everything was ready and even filed all our paperwork for us. I would highly recommend Kathy for your Officiant needs.

Profile Picture Pearl, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry was amazing. I met with him at a coffee shop prior to choosing him for our Stinson beach wedding. He was very professional but also really easy to talk to. We spent a lot of the time getting to know eachother. He then made recommendations about the time of day for the wedding, the procession, and even had a book of different outfits that he has for weddings. He has years of experience and has done just about every style of wedding. He can do weddings in multiple languages and cultures as well. He made us feel very comfortable about our small somewhat unorthodox wedding.
A few months prior to the wedding he sent us different ceremonies printed out for us to choose from. He then allowed us to tweak them as we wanted and sent a final copy back for verification.
When everyone was lost getting to my wedding and it was delayed, he was a very good sport about it. He comforted me and my guests as we waited for everyone. He was in a full suit and it was HOT!! He was never frustrated about the obsticles we encountered.
After the ceremony he gave us our own booklet with the complete ceremony in it including our vows.
THANK YOU LARRY!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy Wilkerson was our wedding officiant. She is amazing! She was extremely responsive whenever we asked her questions via email or wanted to meet with her over the phone/Skype. We planned our wedding from across the country and she was very accommodating about working together remotely. She gave us great advice and a lot of helpful sample materials to prepare for our ceremony. She even prepared a beautiful booklet for our wedding day that included our scripts, which I wasn't expecting. She arrived early to our wedding and was very open to anything we asked for. She has a beautiful voice, which was very pleasant to hear as she officiated our wedding. She provided us a checklist/next steps and documents for after the wedding, and gave us advice and reminders for changing my last name, getting the official marriage certificate, etc. There are so many things going on with a wedding and so many things to worry about but we knew that we had nothing to worry about with Kathy. We loved working with Kathy and highly recommend her! Kathy, thank you for making our day (and the wedding planning process leading up to it) so smooth and awesome!

Profile Picture Pam, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy was wonderful to work with. We found her through a Google/Yelp search as we were looking for officiants to officiate our non-denominational wedding, and we are so glad we found her. She was very thorough and responsive and from the very first email and call, she started getting to know us and designing a ceremony around our story and our vision. Along the way, she asked us some great questions and made some wonderful suggestions that made our ceremony even better than we had hoped. She has a vast experience and knowledge of ceremonies and a resource guide to help get started, and we really appreciated having this so we didn't have to start from scratch. We both really wanted someone who could make the ceremony about us, and Kathy went above and beyond to incorporate our story into the ceremony. She also shows up extremely well and conducts herself with grace and has a calm, soothing voice that I really like. If you're looking for a great officiant who is responsive, accommodating and will make your big day special, Kathy is the way to go!

Profile Picture Diksha, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Plain and simple - from the moment we met Larry he was awesome! He is a true professional but also does a great job making an important piece of your wedding so meaninful and "heartfelt".

Thanks Larry :)

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was such an amazing experience working with Kathy from Heartfelt Weddings. She was calm, prepared, and experienced. With all the stress of planning a wedding, we knew that we could rely on Kathy to make sure the ceremony would go without a hitch!

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry performed our ceremony on 05/14/17. We are glad that we choose him as our officiant. He was very patient, professional and charming. Especially the talk he gave to me before the ceremony, it helped me loss my tense and had a wonderful ceremony. I would never forget his words. Larry did wonderful job and we love him!

Profile Picture ALEX, 5/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kathy was my officiant, and she went above and beyond! Not only did she guide us through a very thorough and helpful rehearsal the day before, but she was such a calming and warm presence during the actual wedding day when my nerves were through the roof.

Communication with Kathy was a breeze starting from the initial email and phone consultation. She always responded quickly and efficiently, sent us timelines and other materials to help us write our vows and get our marriage license, and stayed on top of us in the midst of all the craziness that is wedding planning.

I would highly recommend Kathy to be your officiant. Although we were initially debating between asking a friend to officiate and hiring a professional, I am so glad that we went with Kathy to make the process smooth and painless. We had a very short, sweet, and personalized ceremony that reflected our relationship, and it couldn't have been possible without her!

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal

I was fortunate enough to have Larry as the officiate for my 3/25/17 wedding. Throughout the process, he made himself available to answer questions and was always very helpful.

On the day of my wedding, Larry arrived early and looking sharp in a suit. Per my request, he delivered short and sweet vows which set the perfect tone to our love-filled celebration.

Several of my guests mentioned that Larry was a great officiant, and I agree. Larry is professional, patient and a pleasure to work with. He was perfect for our wedding, and I'm sure he'll be perfect for your wedding as well. Thank you Larry at Heartfelt Weddings!

Profile Picture Rubi, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Thanks for such a wunderful attention and service!!

Profile Picture John, 3/12/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Lutheran

Kathy was great. She gave us great advice and examples to figure out what style of ceremony we wanted. She really listened to us and helped us make it exactly what we pictured. Wonderful! So glad we selected Kathy as our officiant!
- Sarah & Porus