239 Reviews for Heartfelt Weddings

Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Civil Union (1)
Jewish (1)
Lutheran (1)

Larry is the best! He has been so professional since we first met him. Our ceremony wouldn't be that perfect without him.

Profile Picture Yuchen, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our Sonoma wedding was planned over the course of 6 months, long distance from Chicago. We found Heartfelt Weddings from a Google search and after checking reviews and availability, went ahead and secured our July date. We worked with Larry, who we initially met via Skype, and continued our communication over email. He was always prompt to reply to our questions, giving us the assistance and information we needed to plan a ceremony unique to us. I don't hesitate in recommending him as an officiant, if you're looking for a kind, true professional. Thank you, Larry!

Profile Picture amy, 7/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kathy was the perfect officiant for our wedding. From the first time we met, she made us feel comfortable by getting to know us and our backstory. She listened to our love story and how it blossomed to where we are today. But this is something I must point out about Kathy: her expertise and martial documents she provided in our first meeting. She provided step-by-step documents about how to attain a marriage certificate, how to change your name, what to expect after (such as how soon you can obtain a copy of your marriage certificate after she mailed our marriage license) and expected timeline throughout. In regards to her expertise, Kathy knew how to incorporate two different cultural rituals. We had a catholic wedding as well as a Chinese Tea Ceremony. Kathy suggested how to incorporate both customs in an efficient manner. Lastly, her speech for our wedding was so beautiful. She created a booklet with her speech and our vows on a beautiful card for us to keep as a keepsake. We were so impressed and why we chose Kathy to be our officiant because she guided us so efficiently and never made us felt lost. I highly recommend Kathy to be your officiant because she is organized, responsive and knowledgable about this whole process.

Profile Picture Mike, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We worked with Kathy for our wedding ceremony and she did a fantastic job. She provided several pre-assembled ceremony options to give us an overview of what was available. While we did choose to go with one of her established ceremonies with only minor changes due to convenience, we know she was ready willing and able to provide a customized experience if we wanted one. She was professional, responsive, and everything went exactly to plan. She also provided lots of advice regarding marriage license and making all the logistics run smoothly, which is particularly helpful since on your wedding day you don't want any surprises or loose ends. Definitely worth the money and I'd recommend her to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Jon, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very nice working together with Larry. He is very friendly, detail oriented and super patient. He always helps us to not feel panic. He also made sure to go over the process one more time before the ceremony and let us be spontaneous, and encourage us all the time! we strongly recommend Larry.

Profile Picture alana, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Larry did a wonderful job as the officiant for our wedding. He is kind, patient and considerate. Whenever we had a question, he always gave us a quick response. He offered some useful tips on how to write the personalized vows when we decided to do so. At rehearsal, Larry helped us go through and get familiar with the process, thus, on the wedding day, everything went quite smoothly at ceremony. He printed out our vows and his speech on a nice booklet in advance, so we don’t have to worry about that part. Larry’s sense of humor is also a plus to make our day eased and stress free. Highly recommend Heartfelt Weddings to any couple who needs a professional, responsible and warm officiant for their wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Alley, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Kathy was a true pleasure to work with - she was kind, thoughtful and light-hearted. She helped us create the perfect ceremony that reflected our true personalities while providing her professionalism in constructing a reading that was relatable by all. We truly cherish her involvement in the most spectacular day. Thank you, Kathy. We will never forget you.

Profile Picture Traci, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kathy was warm and personable, and easy to work with. We enjoyed having an initial personal meeting with her, and she was very helpful as we created our ceremony. She did a great job on the wedding day, and many of our guests commented how much they liked her. She provided lots of helpful resources every step of the way and was very responsive to all our needs! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture M, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy was great! We met with her a couple months before our wedding and planned our ceramony. She's a really warm person and helped us feel at ease that our day would definitely be special and it was. Thank you Kathy!

Profile Picture Joanna, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy is really helpful and responsible! She took a good pace of our progress, reminding us to do the correct thing at the right time. She is very supportive during the preparation, the rehearsal, and the ceremony. She prepared very well and had a great control of the ambiance of our ceremony. We strongly recommend Kathy for your wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Zhenglu, 2/11/18, 2 Reviews

Larry is the best!

We could not be more satisfied with the service provided by Larry. We were in a short time but Larry helped us settle on every detail of the ceremony. He also came during the rehearsal with a small fee compared with other officiant in the bay. Larry was not only able to accommodate our personal customization of the ceremony as we wanted to do wine box ceremony but also provided a ton of suggestions. Everything was smooth and memorable. Thank you Larry!

Profile Picture Bo, 1/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I cannot speak highly enough about Kathy and her services.
She was always available for any questions we had and really took us through everything step by step.
We were initially organizing our wedding from Australia and Kathy was extremely helpful and patient, and when I arrived in San Francisco she was ready to meet us in person.
My husband had actually never attended a wedding/civil ceremony before and all his queries and nerves were put at ease by Kathy and together we were able to create a ceremony that was perfect for two people from very different backgrounds.
On the day Kathy was at our venue early, and took all the participating parties through everything they needed to know. My dad was particularly nervous and she took the time to explain things clearly and gently right before we walked down the aisle. I have only had positive words from guests and Kathy continued to stay in contact through the process of getting our marriage certificate.
I couldn't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Virginia, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy Wilkerson did our ceremony and It was wonderful! She did a great job with the vow cards and ceremony booklet, and also with the communication about everything. I was very satisfied. Would definitely recommend Heartfelt Weddings!
- M&J 10/21/17

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so thankful I came across Heartfelt Weddings when searching for an officiant. My now husband and I had plans to elope in California from Florida and made all of our plans from a distance. I sent an inquiry to Heartfelt Weddings and got a response the same day from Larry. He was so friendly on our phone conversation and just the same in person. We met him the day of our wedding since we were only coming in shortly before our wedding day, but I felt as if I already knew him. Larry was on time, so friendly and warm, and our wedding day was so perfect.

Thank you Larry for making our wedding day special and making us feel so comfortable.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry is the best. He responds very quickly to all my emails, he has tons of experience and professionalism, he is easy to understand (very important!), and he arrived on time and took care of all the marriage license business after the ceremony.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry was amazing and delivered a genuine service for us as our officiant. He made it feel like he had known us and brought warmth to our ceremony. I loved that we were able to customize it the way we needed to and that we could meet via skype since distance made it tricky to do so in person. Everyone loved our ceremony and its all because of him :)

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry Wilkerson helped make our wedding day the happiest day of our lives! From our intial meeting to our rehearsal to our wedding day, he was a calming beacon that put our concerns to rest. Of course we loved his professionalism, but it was his wonderful sense of humor that made our ceremony even more entertaining. Plus, his warm smiling face is a fun addition in our wedding photos! Larry is a must! - Jon and Marla Colletti

Profile Picture Marla, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. Not only was she warm and easy-going, she was very organized, making the entire process easy and simple to follow!

Profile Picture Jeff, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure to work with Larry for our wedding ceremony. It made us feel super comfortable knowing that our officiant was very experienced and professional. His demeanor is very warm and friendly, which was exactly the feeling I wanted from our officiant.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kathy was so great! Without her I would have been so lost on how I wanted my ceremony to be. She was quick to respond to every question I had and was very genuine when I would speak with her. The ceremony went perfectly and many of my friends and family commented afterward on how much they loved my officiant. She helped to make our day very special and I am so grateful that we had the opportunity to work with her!

Profile Picture Sasha, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

After doing plenty of research, we decided to have Larry as our officiant for our intimate wedding ceremony! From the time I contacted him until my wedding day, he was quick to respond, answered all my questions and went above and beyond in helping us plan our beautiful ceremony! Larry set up a time to meet months before the big day. When we met, his demeanor, personality and smile were all so welcoming. He made us feel like we've known him for years and we knew we didn't want anyone else! Not only did he go through the ceremony plans, he also gave us instructions from getting our marriage license to what to do after the wedding! As I waited on the top of the staircase at SF City Hall before the ceremony began, he came up and took a few minutes to ask how I was doing, gave me a wonderful hug and assured everything would go smoothly. He truly is an AMAZING person inside and out and we are so grateful that he was a part of our love story! We are forever thankful to you Larry and Heartfelt Weddings!!!

Profile Picture Erika, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

I am so glad I chose Larry to officiate our wedding. He responded to all of my emails and questions in a timely manner, very professional and respected my wishes. The entire ceremony was perfect! Larry helped us to put it together and without a single rehearsal we nailed it! He also put our personal vows in a booklet he made for us, it was very special and sweet. We definitely recommend Larry to anyone who is looking for an easy to work with, professional, and extremely helpful officiant.

Profile Picture Kay, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Kathy was a joy to work with. I booked her last minute for a ceremony at City Hall and she was responsive and flexible, even with only 2 weeks notice. She made the entire experience very easy and was very patient with all of our questions. Kathy has different templates for the ceremony and we were able to completely customize it to suit our needs. She arrived ahead of time for the ceremony to make sure everything was ready and even filed all our paperwork for us. I would highly recommend Kathy for your Officiant needs.

Profile Picture Pearl, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Larry was amazing. I met with him at a coffee shop prior to choosing him for our Stinson beach wedding. He was very professional but also really easy to talk to. We spent a lot of the time getting to know eachother. He then made recommendations about the time of day for the wedding, the procession, and even had a book of different outfits that he has for weddings. He has years of experience and has done just about every style of wedding. He can do weddings in multiple languages and cultures as well. He made us feel very comfortable about our small somewhat unorthodox wedding.
A few months prior to the wedding he sent us different ceremonies printed out for us to choose from. He then allowed us to tweak them as we wanted and sent a final copy back for verification.
When everyone was lost getting to my wedding and it was delayed, he was a very good sport about it. He comforted me and my guests as we waited for everyone. He was in a full suit and it was HOT!! He was never frustrated about the obsticles we encountered.
After the ceremony he gave us our own booklet with the complete ceremony in it including our vows.
THANK YOU LARRY!!