74 Reviews for Heartfelt Studio

Destination / Travel (1)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
74 Heartfelt Studio Reviews

My Wife and I used Heartfelt Studio's for our Wedding on June 24th at Temple Chaverim. The entire team was beyond friendly and made my Wife and I so comfortable the entire day/night. Every-time we looked up at the wedding, there was someone from the team capturing the moment. We could not have asked for a better photography/cinematography team. At the end of the night, Di, the head photographer sent us three pictures from the day that he had already edited and they were beyond gorgeous. Choosing Heartfelt Studio was one of the best decisions of our entire wedding.

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

WOW, I don't even know where to start. Each and every team member is so talented and wonderful to work with. My husband and I were very picky about photographs and video and we really did our research in the NY/Tri state area (so we looked into many different vendors). What first attracted us to Heartfelt was the fact that when we met Di he did not give off the "salesman" vibe, he was professional and knew his stuff but he was very genuine. Then once we saw their work we were hooked. They take a truly “photojournalistic” approach and capture all of the emotions of the day (for both the engagement shoot and the wedding ceremony/reception) We didn’t have to give them any direction, they thought of every photo/video opportunity possible, things we wanted to begin with and things we never would have thought of- it was awesome.
Another important thing I would say is that everyone at Heartfelt made myself, my husband, our families, bridal party feel so relaxed and comfortable the day of the wedding, I am sure this is one of the reasons why the photos and video turned out as great as they did.
They are fun, professional, efficient, artistic…and the list goes on. I would go with Heartfelt as my photographers and videographers every time!!! I wish I had another upcoming event to work on with them.

Profile Picture A, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Where do I even begin?! Di, Edison, Eddie, and Donnel are the incredible team that created the most memorable day for us. There are not enough adjectives in the English language to truly capture the essence that is Heartfelt. Each of the guys is fun, caring, and truly a master of their craft. They have an excellent ability to keep you laughing naturally on camera which helps capture the beauty of your love. They make you feel comfortable, like you've been friends for years. I cannot even believe the moments that were captured and am so incredibly grateful to have those moments to last a lifetime. When the day is over the only thing you have left is your memories--- if you want absolutely breathtaking memories --- hire Heartfelt!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Di is a visionary, and the most wonderful collaborator! He went above and beyond to capture the day while making sure that we didn't feel distracted or distanced from the events themselves. His eye for unique and beautiful shots cannot be overstated. If you have the opportunity to work with him, jump at the chance!

Profile Picture User7381601, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely hands down the best photographer..Incredible work! Can not wait for our wedding in October! So happy we booked Di!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the moment I saw a wedding photo taken by Di I knew I had to have him photograph my wedding. His work is absolutely breathtaking and after meeting with him it was an easy decision for my husband and I. He is SO easy going and fun to be around. During our engagement shoot and entire wedding day it truly felt like we were hanging out with a good friend who just happened to be photographing us. We initially planned to book for photography only as I had some interest in another videographer. After meeting with Di we decided to book with Heartfelt for video as well because we were that impressed with the quality of his work. The icing on the cake was how AMAZING his team was. Eddie, Edison, and Donnel were just as down to earth, hilarious, and talented. The "sneak peeks" we saw already have been more beautiful than I ever imagined they could be.

Thank you to Heartfelt for documenting the most amazing day of our lives. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I would book you a million times over. Michael and I will be recommending you to ALL of our friends and family.

-Danielle and Michael DeGregorio

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

Words can not express our sincere gratitude for Heartfelt Studios. From our initial meeting with Di, we knew right away that this was the perfect company to use for our wedding. In fact, they were the first and only vendor we ever looked at! The entire team at Heartfelt Studios are beyond amazing and are all true professionals. Everything was so organized, we never had to worry about a thing!

We used Heartfelt Studios for both Photography and Cinematography and could not have been happier. Di and Jesse captured every single moment from our wedding and we still receive raving reviews from our wedding video, filmed by Edison and Kosuke! We have beautiful photos that we will cherish for a lifetime and an amazing video to help us relive the best day of our lives.

Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.

-The DeVivo's

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

What can I say about all of these guys at Heartfelt!! My pictures are stunning and I am so thankful they were able to capture my day the way they did. My wedding had a vineyard rustic feel and that is exactly what my pictures capture. Di has been exceptional throughout the whole process, from our engagement pictures (helping us get comfortable in front of the camera), to helping us with our amazing engagement book, to going over every detail of pictures that I wanted taken, to even booking our video two weeks before our wedding, and to making our wedding day amazing! My husband was so excited that I researched and found Heartfelt and we are so happy with the amazing experience. You can not go wrong - book them!!!

Profile Picture lauren, 6/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning

Amazing photography taken here! I absolutely loved all of the pictures and the prices were amazing.

Profile Picture Mark, 6/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough amazing things about Di, Edison, and Heartfelt Studios! From the start Di made me and my husband feel so comfortable. He had an amazing vision from the beginning and he truly followed through on it. Planning a wedding is extremely stressful but I looked forward to my meetings with Di because he was always able to make me feel relaxed and excited. The excitement the whole team shared with me on my wedding day made it that much more special. I have received so many compliments on my photos and video--with good reason. I know that if I had not used Heartfelt Studios my wedding and memories would not be the same. I only hope to use this company again in the future and can't wait to see them at my upcoming friends weddings! If I could give one recommendation for any couple planning a wedding it is to use Heartfelt Studios! Love you guys!

Profile Picture Daniella, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Di and his team at our wedding (and engagement shoot). We booked his team because he also did our best friends' wedding that we were in so we got to see first hand how they work and how GORGEOUS their photos/cinematography is before we even booked them for ourselves. For the quality of work that you receive, they are reasonably priced (not cheap, but well worth it). Our engagement photos and our wedding photos came back to us in under a month and they were fabulous. I cannot recommend Di and his team enough. True professionals, but even more importantly, true artists!

Profile Picture Jo, 5/21/16, 22 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

My husband and I got married on May 21st 2016 and Heartfelt Studio did both our photos and video. Di, Eddie, Edison, Donnell and Angelo are top notch! They were so easy to work with from our first meeting to just a few days ago when I picked up all our unedited footage and gorgeous album box. These guys feel like old friends, which made our wedding day and the whole planning process so stress free and fun with them. Our photos are absolutely incredible and our album is just beautiful. The cinematography is amazing; Edison is so talented. We got our trailer and our wedding day edit and our friends and family are all amazed at how awesome it came out. They tell us its like a movie about our wedding day and it truly is!
Your wedding day flies by in the blink of an eye and all the planning is over just like that, but with great photo and video, you can relive your wedding day as often as you want. Thank you so much to Di, Eddie, Edison, Donnell and Angelo for allowing my husband and I to cherish the memories of our wedding in outstanding photography and cinematography. Your work is truly priceless, you are so talented and your photography tells a beautiful story! I recommend Heartfelt over and over again to anyone I know planning their wedding. Future brides, you WILL NOT be disappointed in the least if you choose Heartfelt for your photography and cinematography. Thank you guys times a million! Love, Andrea and Brian

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Best wedding photographers and videographers you can ever ask for!! I met Di when he shot my other friends wedding a couple years ago. I knew from then when I was to get married I would use him. Once my now husband saw his work and met with him, without any hesitation we chose Heartfelt to do both Photo and Video! The work Di and his team does is truly amazing! I have studied photography before and work in an art school, and my husband is a videographer/editor so we know good work when we see it :) The Heartfelt studio team just has this natural ability to see and capture the most beautiful moments of ones life. Not only that, but every bride knows that taking manyyyy pictures can get overwhelming... Heartfelt made everything so comfortable and fun for us! We even got to experience seeing the drone in action! Our engagement and wedding pictures came out incredible, as well as the cinema preview (cant wait to see the full ones)!! I cant stop looking at them!! Everyone is SO impressed with how amazing it all came out!! THANK YOU DI and the rest of the Heartfelt team for the best experience!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

We absolutely love our wedding video from Heartfelt Studio. From the first dance cut to the trailer, I have cried happy tears watching each one! Edison and his team were incredibly professional and kind on our wedding day. We barely noticed the cameras were there, and yet, they seemed to have captured all of our favorite moments. The editing was beyond impressive. I will be recommending them to all of our engaged friends!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We cannot truly express how amazing Di and the team at Heartfelt were from the start of the wedding process all the way through the last dance
at our wedding. The photographs and cinematography are a work of art-there's just no other way to say it. To capture one of the most special (and quick)
days of your life, Heartfelt Studio is hands down THE choice to make. We are lucky to have such a beautiful day captured perfectly by a stellar team!

Profile Picture User6672128, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Di and Eddie were just amazing!!!! So professional, made us feel comfortable and we could not have asked for a better team!

Profile Picture Lorena, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I did not want to spend a lot of money on the wedding except for photography and video. That is the only area we were will to spend a little more so we looking at sample pictures from all over, not paying any attention to who the vendor is nor checking out any pricing. We kept clicking "next" until we came across a few photos that we really like. We liked the style, the angles, the colors, the details, the moments that were caught so we clicked onto the website and there were more amazing pictures that suited our taste! We instantly made up our mind to book this vendor. ---- Its been 3 weeks after our wedding now, we just got our pictures back yesterday and were told to pic 70-80 pictures for the album. We picked over 200! It's a challenge to try to pick only 80. There are just so many great shots. Everyone including my mom who is difficult to please liked our pictures!. I can't thank the crew enough. There were five of them. They were all so professional, personable, fun, easygoing and they come up with very creative ideas and poses on the spot! They didn't make us we like we were just another couple getting married. We are just so happy and grateful that Heartfelt Studio did such a great job capturing all the moments on my special day. I just can't wait to get my album. Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture User4772399, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

My husband and I thought from start to finish Heartfelt Studio was great. Looking through his portfolio and website we were instantly excited about having him as our wedding photographer. What you get at the end of the day is an incredible keepsake of your very special day. His wedding albums look and feel amazing - it looks like an incredible art book. His packages include a engagement session which helps to get you comfortable working together. The added bonus is that those engagement shots make for an incredible guestbook at the reception. Our guests thought it was almost too nice to write in. I also liked that the photo packages include a second shooter. This is pretty important since other photographers may charge extra for the second shooter. The most difficult part of the whole process was selecting only a handful of photos for the wedding album. I literally wanted to put all of them into my album. Luckily, you're given a very nice personalized USB drive with all the full-resolution photos to use as you want.

Profile Picture Reggie, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files

An absolutely amazing, professional studio. Prompt, polite, accommodating, incredibly easy to work with, and a joy to be around everyone involved. Booking Heartfelt Studio was the best choice we could have possibly made for our day. I recommend them with no reservation.

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

I came across HeartFelt Studio randomly through FaceBook, I really liked the style of the photographer and decided to give him a call. We met up for a consultation and we knew that he was going to be our photographer. I have to say, we were SO lucky to have come across them this way. Di and his group were professional, efficient and most of all artistic. We really appreciated the fact that they took into account our vision and ideas and were able to fulfill them and at the same time tweak it with their own professional views in order to capture memorable moments of the day. We were also very pleased with the fact that we were able to get everything back in a timely matter. You hear many stories about couples not receiving their photos, albums and videos for long periods of time. Overall, Heartfelt did an amazing job and now we have beautiful memories forever. You won't be disappointed. I can't wait to use them for other photo projects =).

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stunning! I've only seen a handful of shots so far and I am in awe! Aside from Di's creativity and talent, he's fun & easy going too! I felt so comfortable with him and am confident that my other pictures will be spectacular. My guests were requesting his contact info because they could tell he was getting amazing shots!

Profile Picture Jena, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Di at Heartfelt Studios was so wonderful! By the end of our first meeting I felt like we became friends. He was so creative and despite car trouble the morning of our wedding he arrived on time. Di and his assistant Jessie were so creativeand helpful all day long. I thought the pictures would be ruined because it was pouring raining all day but he had us take the pictures in my barn. I was so happy to see my photos, only 3 short weeks after the wedding and I was fascinated. Now almost 2 months later I still can't stop staring at them. He really captured the day perfectly from how romantic and dramatic my venue was to how much fun our friends and family were having. Heartfelt studios was a budget friendly fantastic company to work with and I can't wait to see our album! Thanks Di!!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/1/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not say enough great things about Heartfelt Studio and Di. Di, has become a friend over the past year and a half of planning my wedding. The photos I have seen from the day (as previews) have been amazing. Friends that have seen them have been in aw of Di's eye. I have suggested him to a few friends and they are looking into booking him for their own wedding. His vision and creative eye sets him apart. He is also one of the sweetest and funniest guys that I have worked with. Thanks Di for all the hard work for our wedding! We couldnt ask for a better friend and photographer!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so lucky that we had Di as our wedding photographer. Di was very professional and nice, and he caught lots of best moment of our special day!!! He got so many compliments from our guests and he was not only playing an photographer role but also acting as a director for the day! Our pictures came out great and all my friends love them. It was such a pleasure working with him and I will definitely recommend him to my families and friends. Thank you Di!

Profile Picture Yanan, 9/21/14, 2 Reviews