Heartfelt Florida Weddings Reviews

54 | Holiday, FL

54 Reviews for Heartfelt Florida Weddings

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2017

Alice was the most amazing wedding officiant we could have chosen. She performed our ceremony with such passion and you can tell she loves what she does. The sand ceremony was beautiful, as well as the gorgeous package sent to us in the mail. She is such a beautiful person inside and out!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you for blessing me with this lovely review. The thanks are all mine to have the honor to be part of something very special in the love you share for one another. Thank you again

Sarah · Married on 03/05/2016

Our experience with Alice for our wedding 3/5/16 was extraordinary! She is such a warm, lovely, genuine, and professional person, and every step of the way with her was perfect! We met in person for the first time, and she was so welcoming and put us at ease listening to the type of ceremony we wanted (short and sweet, but also special). Her communication is always prompt! She helped us go through several versions of our ceremony to get it just right. She was present for our Rehearsal and helped guide us all and make us feel more comfortable for the big day ahead. And on our wedding day, the ceremony was simply perfect. We even got compliments on Alice! I mean, what wedding do you go to as a guest where you feel compelled to tell the couple you love the officiant?! That's how good she is :o) Thanks, Alice! You were such a special part of our wedding day!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Sarah and Max you're a delightful couple and I am so blessed to have been able to share in your special day. You and your families took me in and I felt wrapped in the love of your family and friends. Thank you so much. Wishing you all the best. Thank you so much!

Anna · Married on 06/20/2015

Alice was extremely helpful, very professional and got to know us personally in a very short time We felt we had known her for years. She helped with all aspects of our wedding including venue selections, photographers and overall wedding planning. We would highly recommend Alice for your special day.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

I am humbled by your comments Anna. Thank you and Tim for blessing me to be part of something special. I am grateful.

Daisire · Married on 04/25/2015

Alice was the most amazing woman to marry us. Her services came straight from her heart. She gave us the most romantic ceremony, just like we asked, and it brought everyone to tears. Highly recommend her services to anyone without a doubt. And very reasonable with her prices. Love her. We will always be thankful for the best ceremony ever.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Daisire. I am truly blessed to work with amazing couples like you and Frank. Thank you for blessing me to be part of something very special. With gratitude.

Nicole · Married on 12/13/2014

I could not have been more pleased with the way Alice delivered our ceremony!! Without knowing us personally, we felt like we have known her for years. Not only was I completely comfortable with her, but she went above and beyond our expectations, I will absolutely refer her!! Thank you so much Alice!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

I am continually blessed to be part of something very special. I was yet blessed again to perform a wedding ceremony for an amazing couple and equally amazing family. Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of this wondrous time.
  • Toneda

Toneda · Married on 07/19/2014

Alice was WONDERFUL. From our first conversation to the actual wedding day, Alice was there. She prepared an awesome script for our vow renewal and helped include my family and daughter into the ceremony. I met her the day of wedding, i was freaking out, and she was that calming voice before I walked down the aisle. The way Alice officiated our ceremony, you would think we knew her all our lives. When she cried, i cried and thats something that I cherished. She made us a beautiful broom for our jumping the broom portion to match my peacock theme. I highly recommend Alice....she is the best!!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

I am humbled by your kind words Toneda and so glad you enjoyed your special day. I am so blessed to have been part of your beautiful day. Thank you so much. I am grateful.

Rosalyn · Married on 06/06/2014

It as an honor to have Alice officiate our ceremony, it was beautiful and our families are blessed to have had her there. Thank you, Alice!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Rosy. I was truly blessed to be part of something very special and equally as blessed to meet your and Govi's family and friends.

Stephanie · Married on 05/03/2014

Alice was amazing and professional. She worked with me from the moment I spoke with her and mentioned the wedding. Alice did a great job the day of the wedding. The words she shared the day of definitely moved everyone at the wedding. All of our family and friends could not stop talking about what an amazing job she did. I loved every moment of our ceremony. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It truly was a blessing for me to be part of something special shared between two people so much in love. I thank you for blessing me to officiate your wedding.
    I am constantly blessed to work with amazing couples like you two. I am grateful.

Tina · Married on 02/23/2014

Alice was a wonderful addition to our wedding. She was always pleasant, professional and helpful when we spoke to her. She is a very passionate woman who loves Love. Alice sent us drafts to ensure that we had the ceremony of our dreams. She is an amazing woman with a heart of gold. Our wedding would not have been as perfect without the care and passion Alice brought with her. I am forever greatful for having Alice as my officiant. Thank you Heartfelt Florida Weddings! Thank you Alice Delgardo!!!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was blessed to be part of the special love you share for one another and equally as blessed to work with such a wonderful couple.

Samantha · Married on 01/03/2014

I couldn't have been more press with the services of heartfelt weddings. Alice was great!!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your kind words! I was blessed to be part of something very special.

Lisa · Married on 12/28/2013

Alice went beyond my expectations. She really made my day special.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

I am blessed to be with amazing couples such as yourselves. Thank you so much for the honor to be part of this special celebration.
  • F

Farrah · Married on 06/16/2013

Alice went above and beyond. We couldn't have dreamed up a better soul. Our ceremony was truly made special through her loving heart. I can't say enough how much we adore her. My only regret is that our relationship to her ends here. We are very grateful and will always remember her kindness.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you for blessing me to perform your Ceremony and thank you for sharing your love with me! I am grateful and wish you all the best!

Christopher · Married on 06/16/2013

Alice made our marriage ceremony more special than we imagined it possibly could be. I would recommend her to everyone and anyone who is getting married. What a beautiful memory she's given us for the rest of our lives :-)

Sent on 06/16/2013

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

I am so thankful to work with amazing couples such as you two! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of something special you share. It truly was a blessing for me to perform your Ceremony. Thank you!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/13/2013

Ms. Delgardo was the best. She made our ceremony special and unique. Several of our guests told us it was one of the best ceremonies they had attended. It was heartfelt and touching. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. I would recommend her hands down to anyone looking to get married in Tampa area. Absolutely LOVED her!!!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

The blessing was all mine! Thank you so much for your kind words! It truly is a blessing to work with amazing couples like yourselves!

carolyn · Married on 03/29/2013

if you would like a very sincere service this is for you

Sent on 04/23/2013

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

I am grateful for your kind words! Thank you!

Mindi · Married on 12/31/2012

Thank you for your beautiful services! Our wedding was perfect! You are outstanding!!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

You are most welcome! What a lovely day for a lovely couple! Thank you for blessing me to perform your wedding ceremony! I'm grateful for your kind words!

Alicia · Married on 11/24/2012

Alice was the absolute highlight of our entire wedding. The entire process was amazing because of her. She was so helpful and kind throughou the planning and the ceremony was even better. The actual ceremony left everyone in tears. It was touching and personal; entirely from the heart. So many of our guests commented on how wonderful she was and how they felt like it was the best ceremony they had been to. I could not say enough good things about this amazing woman. She truly made all the difference in our wedding day :)

Sent on 12/13/2012

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia! It truly was a blessing for me to be a part of your and Bradley's Wedding Day. I am grateful to work with amazing couples like you two. Thank you for blessing me to be a part of something very special! With gratitude!
  • W

WandaLee · Married on 10/06/2012

Alice M Delgardo was absolutely wonderful. I was so fortunate to had found her, she went above and beyond my expectations. Very honest, friendly, patient and very professional which is very important. Her personality gave my wedding that one unique touch, after the ceremony everyone said that she did such an amazing job and everyone loved her.
    A wedding its a one time experience and Im glad Alice was a part of it.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

The thanks are all mine! I continue to be blessed to meet amazing couples and play a special part in one of the most important days of a couple's life. Thank you for blessing me to perform your wedding ceremony. With gratitude.

Joanne · Married on 08/25/2012

Alice has the highest level of professionalism and is very respectful of everyone's wishes for the event. We gave Alice a challenge in that Bob and I are totally untraditional. The wedding cake had surfboards and tiki huts, for heaven's sake! Alice made the ceremony fit our tropical wedding, provided seating suggestions, and guidance for the entire event! She is thoughtful and caring, as well as attentive to minute details. She could not have done anything else to have made the event more perfect and memorable. Every guest complimented Alice's services! We would get married all over again just to have Alice back!! We recommend Alice Delgardo without hesitation. Get her if you can!!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

I am truly humbled by your kind words. Thank you so much! I have been blessed to work with amazing couples such as yourselves. I'm blessed to have been a part of your special day. With gratitude.

Heather · Married on 06/16/2012

Alice did a wonderful job for our wedding. We wanted a simple event, just the two of us at the beach. I contacted Alice one and a half weeks before we tired the knot. She was very responsive and more than happy to perform the ceremony on short notice. She took care of all the details including recommending a beach close by. We met Alice at the beach for a sunset wedding and everything was perfect.

If you are like my husband and me are are looking for a simple but beautiful ceremony on a budget, I highly recommend contacting Alice.

Sent on 07/14/2012

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

I can't thank you enough for your kind words. It was a special day at a special place and I am blessed to have been part of such a loving time. With gratitude.

Lurvin · Married on 05/12/2012

Alice M. Delgardo it's perfect, amazing, wow i dont have words for her, thank you very much..

Sent on 05/17/2012

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a blessing for me to perform your wedding ceremony and be in the midst of so much love. I'm grateful!
  • Carol Ann · Married on 04/14/2012

Ms. Delgado absolutely made our day more than I could have imagined. The ceremony was amazing from start to finish and she took care of everything to make it that way. I felt the emotion and caring the eminated from her even at our first meeting which I know made our special day that much more special. We could not thak her enough for the memories she gave us. I would highly recommend her services to everyone. There is no better choice as far as we are concerned

Sent on 07/09/2012

Dear Carol Ann and Daniel,
    I cannot thank you enough for blessing me to perform your wedding ceremony. Truly, the thanks are all mine. It was such a blessing to be in the midst of you and Daniel, your families and friends and the love that poured out for you both. Thank you!

Rebecca · Married on 04/07/2012

Alice was an absolute angel in every way, not only in officiating our ceremony, but in her gentle guidance as we prepared for our Big Day. She effortlessly moved from patiently waiting to dynamically speaking, then patiently escorting my dear dad to our backyard for the reception Everyone remarked how remarkable she was and my husband and I agree.

Thank you Alice for taking such good care of us on our wedding day.

Sent on 04/09/2012

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

I truly appreciate your kind words. But the thanks are all mine. I'm blessed to be one those people who love their work because I get to be a part of something special; I get to meet wonderful people; I get to be surrounded by love. I am so blessed? Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your circle of love.

Judith · Married on 03/13/2012

Alice was wonderful! We could not have been happier. Everyone at the wedding found her awesome. Even her spontaneous Happy Birthday song was sung like a professional. If you need her services in this area give her a call.

Sent on 03/20/2012

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

I am truly blessed to perform wedding ceremonies. I have and continue to meet wonderful couples such as yourselves and beautiful families. Thank you so much for your kind words. I am truly humbled.

Sneha · Married on 12/31/2011

Alice was amazing at our ceremony. Her words are truley moving and meaningful. She took all the things important to us and our relationship and turned it into a beautiful and inspirational wedding ceremony. All of our guest were truley moved by Alice and her eloquent words on marriage. We could not possibly be happier with how it turned out. Every step of the way Alice was great. A guest at my wedding was so impressed by her, that after the ceremony he mentioned to me that there was this amazing feeling of calmness and serenity that followed Alice's presence. I couldn't agree more. Thank you so much Alice for making our ceremony so heartfelt and truly inspirational.

Sent on 01/11/2012

Heartfelt Florida Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Sneha and Chris! Please know that it was the love you and Chris exemplified for one another that served as the gas, if you will, that moved my heart. I'm happy that you both enjoyed your ceremony! I thank you for being yet another amazing couple. For it is amazing couples like you that blesses my heart.