Heartfelt Design Reviews

5 | Easton, PA

5 Reviews for Heartfelt Design

Bernadette · Married on 09/03/2017

Kate was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very accommodating with my budget and my vision. I couldn't count the amount of compliments that we received on our invitations. She offers many packages which includes table numbers, seating charts, favor cards, menu cards etc. She is able to create and print anything you need for an excellent price, especially for the custom work she does.

I had a very large guest list and when numbers would change or plans would change, Kate was extremely flexible. She's a beautiful lady and has a great talent in print work! While I used her for my wedding, I HIGHLY recommend her for any party event as she can do it all under any price budget you require.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Michael · Married on 07/07/2017

Heartfelt designs was amazing worked with us through everything never complained Great Value great service beautiful invitations

Sent on 09/15/2017

Jodi · Married on 05/24/2015

Kate from Heartfelt designs was absolutely amazing! She did everything she could to work within my budget and it absolutely did not affect the quality of the invitation. I am absolutely in love with the invitation and she even personalized the R.S.V.P. cards (which really save a lot of handwriting and guest confusion). I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a great quality at a great price. She also was able to print me a few extras after she had already delivered the invites. She also does invitations for all occasions!

Sent on 04/16/2015
  • User5206407 · 2+ years ago

I was so impressed with our wedding invitations created by Kate. Guests at the bridal shower raved about the layout and design of the invitations claiming it was the best wedding invitations they have ever received. Kate takes the time to listen to your ideas and displayed true professionalism throughout the consultation process. The final product was above and beyond my expectations. I would not hesitate to use her again for future invitation or stationary needs.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Audra · Married on 04/04/2015

3.5

I had a long engagement and met with Kate very early on to look at invitations. She was receptive to my taste and showed quality invitations. Her years of experience and expertise was evident from this first meeting, and although I was not comfortable making a decision quite yet, I knew that once I had a better idea of my vision, I just had to work with her! Kate was patient and understanding as she went through the entire process with my mom and I again, offering suggestions and sharing options that matched my requests. When my eyes were attracted to some expensive styles, she would always help me keep my budget in mind and make suggestions. Eventually, we landed on a beautiful Ocean design, which she designed to exactly what I was looking for! She offered options for invitation wording, and was always quick to respond whenever I had a question. Kate's attention to detail was immensely appreciated and she always ensured that the typestyle, size, wording, and every detail was exactly how I wanted. I am thrilled with my invitations and have have received countless compliments. No matter what your taste, or what you are looking for, Kate has options for you! She has offers a rage of styles, colors, and options and showed samples of her work. She will work with you to fit your budget. In addition to invitations, Kate has access to embellishments or small finishing touches to help personalize your special day including, place cards, thank you notes, and more! Kate was an absolute pleasure to work with, she is extremely knowledgable and experienced, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2015