Heart-to-Heart Films Reviews

15 Reviews for Heart-to-Heart Films

1 User photo

Andrew Wiggins · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Unbelievable experience working with Heart-To-Heart Films

I cannot speak highly enough of Mason and Sam. They are genuine, easy-going but professional, and absolute artists. They know how to relate and make you feel completely at ease. Above all, they are unbelievable at what truly matters; expertly capturing the emotion of the biggest day of your life in a beautiful, poignant, and heart-warming video. I am so blessed to have worked with them.

Alyssa Hickert · Married on 06/06/2020

Heartfelt video, pleasant to work with!

I wasn't sure we needed a wedding video, until I saw some of the videos from Heart-to-Heart Films. Mason and Sam are very thoughtful and passionate about their work, and it shows through their videos. In choosing among potential videographers, it was their authenticity and care that separated them from others. They also make a genuine effort to get to know you as a couple (they meet with you in advance of the wedding day), so it felt just like having two good friends attend our wedding! Because of this, and because they are both so professional, they detracted from my stress during the planning and the actual wedding day. Most importantly, Sam and Mason make a concerted effort to focus on the meaningfulness of the day (getting married to the love of your life!), and encouraged both my husband and myself to take time to reflect on this. We both think it really contributed meaningfully to our experience, and helped maintain some perspective throughout the whole wedding day. They are also very competitively priced.

Update: I wanted to addend my review, because I have received my wedding video and IT IS INCREDIBLE. So amazing. The video is so well done, beautifully filmed and fantastic composition. Most importantly, Heart-to-Heart really captured the feel of our wedding day! I had literally dozens of people tell me how incredible the video is, and how perfectly it reflected our amazing day!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Linzy Wilkison · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing experience

I highly recommend picking heart to heart films. They were so easy to work with and made my partner and I very comfortable. At first I was not sure I wanted a video, but quickly changed my mind after meeting Mason at another wedding. I am so glad I did because it is the most beautiful thing I have seen. It helped me remember how amazing our day was! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Brittany Giovannone · Married on 07/21/2019

Best decision ever!

Mason and Sam are the type of people who even long after the wedding is over- you still want to invite them to everything, because they’re just that cool, seriously!

I called Mason to get quotes for our July 2018 wedding and from the first conversation I knew I wanted him to film our wedding. Mason really cherishes your story as a couple and it is apparent in his constant communication! He went above and beyond in his work to ensure that we captured everything that was special throughout our day.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, mason took the time to come over to our house to record bits and pieces of our story for the film. He even came to our rehearsal dinner to capture the night before special moments!

The day of the wedding, Sam and Mason were the perfect combination of professional and fun- just the type of people you want with you during every moment of the big day. They made us feel so comfortable, that we didn’t even realize we had a camera following us around.

We just got our wedding highlight film back, and I couldn’t be more happy with it. Mason and Sam did a fantastic job to say the very least! If I could give them 10/5 stars, I would.

Thank you Mason and Sam for being such a special part in our big day! We cannot thank you enough.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Ashley Wiggins · Married on 05/27/2019

Words don’t describe how amazing and brilliant they are. Heart-to-heart films made our dreams come true with the video from our perfect day!

Mason and Sam were absolutely the best to work with. They made a video better than I had dreamed it would be! They were so kind, patient, and completely captured our love and story. I could never thank them enough or recommend them enough! Without a doubt they are the BEST! Genuine, kind, passionate, and talented doesn’t even begin to describe them. It was an honor to have them be apart of our big day!

Delaney Russom · Married on 03/02/2019

Wedding Videography

Choosing Heart to Heart films to capture our wedding day was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process! Our wedding video turned out better than I could have imagined and every time I watch it, it brings back all the best memories of that day. They captured even the smallest details of our day and pieced everything together so artistically to create the perfect highlight video. Mason and Sam were extremely professional, but also very down to earth and made the whole process feel very relaxed, not at all "staged" or "posed". I am so grateful for all of the hard work they put in to our wedding day and the memories we will now be able to cherish forever. I could not have asked for a better experience with a videographer and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Kathryn · Married on 12/31/2018

Well worth your money! Our video helps us relive the most special day of our lives!

Mason and Sam were AMAZING! They were professional yet I felt like were were life long friends from the minute they showed up on our wedding day! They are fun and totally relaxed and made us the most beautiful video of our entire wedding day! I love rewatching the video and reliving our day. It seems to go by so fast and this video helps show the littlest things that we may have missed or forgotten about. Everytime I watch the video I fall more in love with my husband hearing his vows again. Mason and Sam captured it all. From getting ready, to the vows and speeches to the party on the dance floor! They got it all! If I wasn’t the last of my friends to get married I’d be sending all of them to Heart-to-Heart films!!

Paige Schauermann · Married on 09/15/2018

Mason is the best!

We hired a 3rd party photography/videography company that contracted with Mason to handle the videography for our wedding. Long story short, that company went out of business and we never heard from them and never received our wedding photos or video. Devastating. I reached out to Mason and he came through for us BIG time! He was sympathetic and extremely helpful during a very difficult situation for us. He came through with our wedding video and went above and beyond by saving some pictures for us from the video. His customer service was outstanding. The wedding video was amazing and captured our special day perfectly. And on top of all of that, the day of our wedding Mason was the most calm, steady person and was so nice to have around. He put me at ease and really made the whole process really enjoyable!! I highly recommend Mason and Heart-to-Heart Films!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2018

Wonderful Experience

Mason with Heart to Heart Films did our wedding videography in August 2018. My husband and I are incredibly grateful that we found Mason to capture our day. He is kind, responsive and easy to work with. He shoots amazing footage that you can tell he really puts his heart and soul into. We will cherish this film for the rest of our lives. We cannot recommend Mason and Heart to Heart Films enough!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Kita · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding Video

Mason and Sam were incredible. They invest their whole hearts into the wedding video and every part of the process as well . Mason helped get in contact with those making speeches at the wedding with helpful tips. He was a driving force in writing our own vows— one of my most memorable parts of the wedding! We still watch the video and will treasure it forever. It perfectly captured our day. They are affordable and are truly there for more than just videoing your wedding.

Sent on 10/13/2019

kelly · Married on 06/29/2018

Best decision for our wedding!

We hired Mason for our June 2018 wedding in Telluride. The video is easily the most beautiful and cherished part of our wedding day! Mason met with us before to met us and learn about us as a couple before the wedding which provided additional personalized footage for our video. He was wonderful to work with, created the most beautiful videos and was so easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. I cannot say enough wonderful thing about Mason and Sam and recommend them 100% for wedding videography, our video is priceless!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • ElizabethKloeppel

Elizabethkloeppel · Married on 08/19/2017

Amazing experience

This amazing group of people captured my favorite thing about our big day. I watch our video over and over still and love sharing it with people. Heart to Heart Films really was so incredible. They were kind and personable but also gave us such a professional and punctual experience. I would choose them over and over if I could.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Best decision ever

We hired Mason from Heart to Heart Films to film our June wedding in Colorado Springs and it was the best decision ever. Not only is he amazing at videography, he is such a kind, caring person and is exactly the kind of person I wanted to work with/have at my wedding. He met with us at our home before the big day and really took the time to get to know both us (which some of he recorded to add to our video). Our video captured the emotion of the day perfectly.. I cannot recommend Mason/Heart to Heart Films enough!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Abegail · Married on 04/03/2017

5 Stars is an Understatement

I just recently had my wedding on March 4th in Colorado. Though we live in Washington, Mason did an awesome job communicating with me. When we finally met up in person, he was just as awesome. He really takes the time to get to know you and everyone in the wedding. Words can't describe how thankful we are for him. Our wedding video came out absolutely perfect! My husband was really against wedding videos, but as soon as he met Mason and saw the finished product, he was really happy I talked him into it! Mason isn't only good at what he does, but he is genuinely a great person overall. He fit into the wedding as if he was one of our friends or family, even though we had only met him a few days prior. 5 stars is an understatement to how great this company is!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Mckee · Married on

So warm & welcoming!!

Mason was just wonderful the whole way through the coordinating before the wedding to the actual day of the wedding! I told him about my concerns with not being very photogenic and worried about looking too "posed" in the video, so he made it his mission to make us feel so comfortable during all of the more personal filming. It felt like he was more of a friend than a stranger for the whole process! I highly recommend Heart to Heart if you want a gorgeous video that you know will gets so much attention to every detail and warm friendly faces behind the cameras.

Sent on 10/13/2019