20 Reviews for Heart Strings Quartet

Cello (2)
Viola (2)
String-Trio (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)

The team made our ceremony so perfect. Kate worked with us from long distance and was so flexible with the many ceremony timeline changes! We had so many compliments on the music, and the musicians made the ceremony go seamlessly. It truly made the ceremony so special to us. Thank you for being a part of our perfect wedding day!!

Profile Picture Alyse, 7/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We booked Heart Strings Quartet for our wedding on 07/08/17 at Glenmoor Country Club. They were so easy to work with and very professional! They sounded phenomenal at the wedding and cocktail hour and we couldn't have been more happy with Heart Strings Quartet!

Profile Picture Emma , 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We booked the string trio for our ceremony and could not be more pleased. They played everything beautifully and were so accommodating. They even agreed to play a song that was really special to me even though it wasn't included in the trio's repertoire. Our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony music was as well. Walking down the aisle to such a beautiful performance of Canon in D truly made my wedding complete.

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 10/8/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Trio, Cello, Viola, Violin

One of my favorite parts of my wedding day! I absolutely loved the music played during the ceremony and cocktail hour. They made selecting music easy and were always very responsive. It is something I will always remember

Profile Picture DOUG, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet

Absolutely made my ceremony.
They have just about every music choice you could imagine and will tailor the day to what you need. I wanted a more modern feel and requested songs like "Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran" to walk down the aisle to and "Best Day Of My Life - American Authors" to exit to. It was everything I could have wanted and more...and felt so personalized to who we are as a couple. They will even learn songs they don't have on their list to accommodate your needs!
I received unlimited compliments about how beautiful the music was. Not to mention, they were unbelievable about coordination. My officiate was brand new to the job and they worked with him the day of to make everything go smoothly. All behind the scenes - Just how it should be done!
They were quick to respond to emails, and always so kind and appreciative. You could tell they genuinely valued you as a client and wanted the best for your day. I would choose them over and over again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My daughter wanted an outdoor wedding with music being an extremely important element of the ceremony. She wanted a string trio or quartet to play but they had to meet her high expectations as she has a master's in music. We were very fortunate to come across the Heart Strings Quartet. From the start they responded very quickly and professionally. They even learned a new piece of music that my daughter particularly wanted to walk down the aisle to. They also have a large repertoire of music to choose from. I can definitely say that they made the ceremony everything my daughter hoped it would be and she couldn't have been happier! If you need musicians for your event I would highly recommend the Heart Strings Quartet.

Profile Picture Ellen, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

This was a very easy, seamless process in getting setup with this great group. The music was phenomenal and outside of us providing a sample list of music that they provided they quite literally coordinated the rest! We could not be more thankful with how beautiful our special day was and this team was a huge piece of that! Thank you so much for the support and the beautiful day!

Profile Picture David, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Heart Strings Quartet was simply amazing for my outdoor July 2015 wedding! They have an endless list of music from traditional to fun and contemporary. We used the entire quartet for our wedding and I was able to hear them playing our fun prelude music while waiting to walk down the aisle. We had prelude songs like La Vie en Rose to My Girl to Kiss the Girl from The Little Mermaid. Many people commented on how well they played and how fun the selections were. Choosing the songs for our ceremony was honestly one of the funnest parts of wedding planning for my husband and I. Heart Strings is professional in all aspects, responds very quickly to emails, and they play beautifully. They are so well prepared and know how to time and run all the music for the ceremony. Book this wonderful group for your wedding---you will love them!

Profile Picture Alisha, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet, Ceremony

One of the most favorite parts of our wedding was the ceremony music! Heart Strings Quartet was so easy to work with! I loved the huge list of music selections! We were able to personalize our wedding music which was really fun. The music was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. I highly recommend this quartet!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Heart Strings Quartet was an amazing addition to our wedding ceremony! They played beautifully and were willing to accompany my friend singing the Ave Maria! It was absolutely gorgeous! Katie was extremely responsive in all our communication and throughout the planning process. They even learned a new song for us, Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd (my husband is a huge Floyd fan!) that they played during the postlude! It was great! I heartily recommend them if you are looking to add a special and memorable element to your wedding ceremony! Thank you guys for doing such an excellent job!!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Beautiful. That's what I would sum up what it was like to hear Heart Strings Quartet play at our wedding. They were quick to respond to any inquires I had, and they were very reasonably priced. They had SO many song choices to pick from. I can't speak much for the pre-ceremony music since I was off getting ready, but my husband could hear and said they were great. We had an incident with our unity candle not wanting to light, and they continued to play the song again until husband and I eventually gave up. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User3381344, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

love love love Heart Strings Quartet!!! They were so easy to work with - so responsive when I emailed them and their music is beautiful!! They even did a good job catching up with me when I was nervous and walking too fast down the aisle!! Couldn't have been better ;)

Profile Picture User3433030, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Heart Strings Ensembles played our wedding at Hale Farm and Village in August and they were wonderful! We had a violin and cello duo, which was what I'd always wanted at my wedding. They were excellent about communication, and made sure they had the playlist of songs I wanted a month in advance so they could practice. They were so flawless with their timing that I didn't even notice when they stopped and began! Lovely music and excellent to deal with.

Profile Picture Jodie, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent string quartet and I recommend them highly. They played a variety of classical selections for my daughter's wedding ceremony and it was beautiful. They are easy to work with, flexible, and very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were so thrilled that we chose Heart Strings Quartet to be a part of our ceremony. They were so wonderful to work with and played everything we asked. Their music selection is so varied that there is no way they will not have a song of your liking! Their prices are also very affordable and reasonable! We had so many compliments on the music! They helped to make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Logan, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

If your looking to have a ceremony that is magical and romantic you need not look any further than Heart Strings. They have such a large variety of music that they can play that it would be impossible not to find what your looking for. My husband and I renewed our vows last weekend and we had a Cinderella theme wedding. My husband and children and myself are all Big Disney fans. In the beginning we had thought of doing it in Disney itself but we wanted all our loved ones around. Heart Strings went out of their way to play almost all Disney songs for us making everyone feel like they were in Disney. Our ceremony was truly magical because of them. Katie is a joy to work with and makes planning stress free. Thank-you Heart Strings for making our happily Ever After a truly magical day.

Profile Picture stacey, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Heart Strings played the ceremony music at our wedding at Gervasi Vineyards on October 13, 2013. They were awesome! Great to work with and such talented musicians. So happy we choose Heart strings to be part of our day!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Heart Strings Quartet was absolutely one of the best wedding vendors that we hired for our wedding in October 2013. Katie was also so prompt and professional when responding to emails and assuring me that everything will go wonderful, and she was right! The quartet added such a beautiful, ethereal feel to my cathedral church ceremony. They are highly recommended by me, and as a photographer, I also recommend them to my brides as well. Thank you Heart Strings for making my ceremony so beautiful!

Profile Picture Destinee, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Heart Strings Quartet was WONDERFUL for our wedding! Their manager was very prompt in getting back to me any time I had questions during the planning process. They fit perfectly into our budget, while providing exactly the quality of service we were hoping to find. I was so excited when I found them through an internet search, and even more thrilled during the wedding ceremony to hear them play our chosen pieces so beautifully. They were perfect and I really enjoyed working with them. We even requested several songs that were not originally in their repertoire and they were able to put those arrangements together to play for our wedding. Couldn't have asked for better musicians that day.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/29/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Heart Strings Quartet was the perfect addition to our vineyard wedding. They were very quick to respond, extremely professional, very affordable and were willing to learn new music for our day! For the value for this lovely string quartet they were exceptional!

It was so nice to have live music at the ceremony, it just adds that extra bit of attention that makes people say "wow"! It was great because they can respond to the moments as they happen rather than hooking up an iPod for someone to play...it was seamless and beautiful! The ladies in this String Quartet were professional, required very little the day of and worked so well with our wedding coordinator to discuss musical cues. So perfect!!

Profile Picture User3540265, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews