Heart Stone Films Reviews

1 User photo

Heart Stone Films 1
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/13/2012

I can't thank Chris, Toni and the whole Heart Stone team enough. They captured priceless memories of our wedding day in a way that felt like I was re-living the day by watching the film. At first, I didn't think I had the budget for their services, and I'm sure a lot of brides out there worry about the same thing. Here's my advice: SPLURGE!!! Make it happen. You will not regret it. They were professional, punctual and even got our video done WAY early. Seriously guys, you're the best of the best!

Sent on 11/24/2012
  • User2819478 · 2+ years ago

Heart Stone films is the premier wedding video service in the triangle and you will NOT be disappointed! They are incredibly professional, produce an EXCELLENT product, and are a joy to work with. My wife and I cried watching the video - they captured our wedding day so perfectly!! Thank you so much Toni and Chris for putting together a video of our wedding that fully captures the day and will be something we cherish and enjoy for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/17/2012

If I could give Heart Stone Films 10/5, I would. Chris and Toni are amazing to work with. We really felt like they cared about the final product and about what was important to us. We had them come to our rehearsal as well as the wedding and rehearsal and it is money well spent. We are so happy with the final product. It truly is a reflection of the whole wedding weekend done in a beautifully artistic way. We are huge fans of videographers. It can be expensive but it seriously is some of the best money we spent at the wedding. Heart Stone Films was able to capture out memories much differently than our photographer and we are just so happy with the results. Highly, highly recommended. Hire them!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Vickie · Married on 09/08/2012

There is not a better team than Heart Stone Films from both a personality and talent standpoint. They get to know you as a couple and create a story through film that makes you feel they have known you for years. They are storytellers, artists, and creators - not videographers - this is what sets them apart from others who just edit film. I give Heart Stone my highest reco - I could not love a team more than I loved them. You will be lucky if you can get them!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2012

I am in awe of how wonderful Chris and Toni are at what they do. We were not originally planning on having a videographer, but when I met Chris and Toni and saw how friendly they are and how amazing the quality of their work is- I immediately realized that it would be a mistake not to have them filming our wedding. As soon as we left the wedding we realized that the day had gone by in such a whirlwind, and we were so happy to know that we would be able to see it all again in our video.

Chris and Toni were so great to work with. For the most part you don't even notice that they are there. They are so unobtrusive that much of our wedding party didn't even realize they were being filmed. It was easy for me to stay comfortable and relaxed, even though I typically feel very awkward when I know I'm in front of a camera.

Their work product is also impeccable. They created the perfect video for us, and it includes all of our favorite moments from the day. We are beyond thrilled at how beautifully our video turned out and I know that we will cherish it forever. Thank you to Chris + Toni/Heart Stone Films for doing such a phenomenal job!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Ashton · Married on 07/21/2012

I cannot say enough how incredibly amazing these guys are!!! They captured our wedding perfectly, and were so easy to work with! You never even knew they were there, but they managed to get every little detail. If you are even thinking about hiring a videographer, look no further, these guys are the best out there!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Avera · Married on 07/20/2012

It is no wonder why Chris and Toni have named their business Heart Stone Films, clearly they put their HEART into every film they make. I have been so impressed with their work as they went above and beyond any other filmography I have ever seen. My husband and I are going to be very happy for many many years and one reason is because we have something so special to share with our families and the many generations of Joyce's to come! Thank you HEART Stone Films for being such a big part of our monumental wedding day!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Amelia · Married on 07/07/2012

I would never recommend having a wedding and NOT having Heart Stone Films be there to capture your special day!! Chris and Toni were great to work with and wonderful people. They truly have a gift! I have had my video for 2 weeks now and have watched it over 20 times and it still amazes me. I don't have one bad thing to say about Heart Stone Films and Chris and Toni Wheaton. I'm one happy bride!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2012

I would HIGHLY recommend Heart Stone Films to any bride out there looking to capture their big day on film. Toni and Chris are so easy to work with and just so sweet! They have a true talent that is shown in everything they touch. I would gladly trade other things from my big day for that film. I watch it at least twice a day and it helps me to relive the best day of my life thus far. If you are still debating whether or not to have your wedding filmed I would say to go tho their facebook page at Heart Stone Films and just view a couple of their films. I am certain that once you do, not only will you have chills watching other films, but you will realize this is something so very special and a must have!!! I know 3 people that have used them and all have been BEYOND satisfied!!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Katie · Married on 05/12/2012

I cannot speak enough kind words about Heart Stone Films. Chris and Toni were wonderful from beginning to end. We had not met prior to my wedding, but looking at the video, you would think we have known each other for years! They caught every detail and the video they made was so special. Though I do love my wedding photos, there is just something so special about being able to watch my special day over and over again. Chris and Toni, I cannot thank you enough for the part you played in my wedding day!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Lindsey · Married on 05/05/2012

Chris and Toni are absolutely fabulous to work with and their videos are amazing! I first heard about Heart Stone Films a few years ago when one of my friends used them as their videographer. Their video was amazing and I cried every time I watched it. So when we got engaged, they were one of my first phone calls to make sure they could be at our wedding. They are wonderful to work with and take the time to learn about you so your video captures everything you want. And our video did not disappoint! I absolutely love it! I watch it all the time, and we keep hearing how wonderful it is from friends and our families who have been able to see it as well. :) Our wedding was such a blur that it's wonderful to be able to go back and relive the best day of our lives. Chris and Toni captured our day in such a perfect way, and it is wonderful to go back and watch all the special moments.
    Toni and Chris, THANK YOU for making our wedding day so wonderful! You were amazing to work with and we love our video! Thank you!! I wish we could do it all over again! :)

Sent on 07/25/2012

Emily · Married on 03/24/2012

We highly recommend Heart Stone Films for your wedding videographer. The final product is amazing. They captured all of the details that I could've asked for in the film which provided a perfect overview of our wedding celebration. The video/audio quality is amazing and we are so glad we have this video as a treasured keepsake to watch over and over again as our marriage progresses!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Diana · Married on 03/10/2012

There are no words to describe the beautiful wedding film that Toni and Chris were able to create for us. It is more than just a film of the day, but instead a wonderful love story that involves family, friends and every aspect of your special day. The best thing about this company is that they are a couple of love birds themselves. With that being said, they know what a couple wants when they hire a videographer and they are very understanding and open to your ideas on making the video special. I have seen hundreds (yes, hundreds) of wedding videos when trying to make the decision on whether or not to hire a videographer and there is NO company that provides the quality of service as Heart Stone Films. I do not know how many people contacted me just raving about the wonderful film and how it "looked like a real movie you would see in a movie theater." Heart Stone is very much a part of your day and follows you throughout the day, however, amazingly they are very much hidden. They do not ask you for interviews, sound clips or try to make things happen, they simply are there to capture all of the candid awesome moments of your special day. I cannot say enough about this company and would be confident enough to assure anyone interested in a wedding video that they will not be sorry that they made this investment, as it truly will be a keepsake treasure that we will look back on for years and years to come.

Sent on 06/30/2012

Chris and Toni from Heart Stone Films provided an invaluable service to me and my husband at our Duke Chapel wedding this past March. I cannot recommend their services highly enough. Their video fo our wedding makes me cry every time I see it, and I have received so many compliments from friends and family! This was a truly special way to share our day with our families who live abroad and were not able to come to the wedding, and to relive the day ourselves. We plan to watch the video every year on our anniversary. It will be so fun to watch one day with our kids!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Alison · Married on 01/28/2012

Chris and Toni of Heartstone Films are incredible wedding vendors. They possess such an amazing talent for filming and editing your big day, and their videos are epic works of art. Besides being so talented as videographers, they are both truly awesome, caring people. My husband and I quickly connected with them when we first met, and enjoyed getting to know them in the time leading up to our wedding. It really felt like they were lifelong friends, and we were their only clients. I knew their work was great from watching a wedding video they did for our friends, but was pleasantly surprised to find them to be so relatable, friendly, thorough and professional. Choosing Heartstone Films was easily one of the best decisions in our wedding planning process, and they were worth every single penny. I can't imagine any bride and groom not using them to capture their big day!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Katie · Married on 12/31/2011

Chris & Toni are absolutely amazing and extremely talented!!! I fall more and more in love with our video every time I watch it! What they put together is absolutely beautiful. Our film brings tears from almost everyone who watches it (even those who were not AT our wedding).
    They were SO professional! One of my bridesmaids said "I don't even remember someone videoing us!" They were able to capture every moment in a behind the scenes way! For those who are thinking they might skip videography to save money...DON'T!!! We almost did and I can tell you I would have been regretting it every day.
    I am so glad we went with Heart Stone Films!! Chris & Toni are unbelievably talented. They gave us such a special gift that we will cherish forever!

PS-check out their website you can watch videos and get to know Chris & Toni! their story is so precious, just like they are! :)

Sent on 03/19/2012

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2011

The video is quality is unbelievable. Toni and Chris are extremely talented. Our video not only captured the wedding, but it also told the story of us in the most beautiful, intimate and authentic way. This is money well spent. If budget is a factor, I would highly encourage cutting costs in other places - this is not the place to cut costs! The wedding day goes by so fast and it is amazing to have a video to relive all of the details through. Toni and Chris have truly given us a gift that will be forever cherished.

Sent on 02/18/2012

Katie · Married on 09/03/2011

Heart Stone Films is not like any videography. I would have to say that Heart Stone Films has a "heart" for your special day. They love what they do and have a passion for it and it shows through their films. They know that this day that they are capturing is not just a wedding but the experience and the emotions that come with that day. It is a moment in time that is changing into a memory. And this memory and experience is what Heart Stone Films is capturing. So when you look back on that day all you can really say is thank you and it will still not feel good enough because of what they gave you through their films. But yet again we Heart Stone Films say thank you to you for the memory and the experience that you captured for us on that day! We recommend you to all future brides or other events that need their moments and experiences captured. Thank you for looking at our wedding with value and treating it as such!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Laura · Married on 09/03/2011

I would recommend Heart Stone Films to anyone who doesn't want a boring traditional wedding film. Heart Stone Films will transform your wedding day into an amazing modern film. Our wedding film really captured the emotions and excitement of the day. It was extremely moving and gave me chills. So glad to go with Heart Stone Films!!!

Sent on 01/14/2012

Katie · Married on 08/27/2011

Toni and Chris were an absolute pleasure to work with and we could not be more thrilled with the final product.

Sent on 12/07/2011

Sally · Married on 08/20/2011

Hunter and I heard the buzz around the triangle about this amazing videography company that just happened to be a husband and wife team. We were flirting with the idea of hiring a videographer but when I met with Chris and Toni in person, I was immediately convinced by their professionalism, talent, warm personalities, and unique creativity that just we could not pass up the opportunity to have them capture the most precious moments of our wedding day on video!!

The measurable qualities of Heart Stone's services, their responsiveness, reliability, timeliness, etc., far exceeded our expectations and could only be surpassed by the qualities of their work product that are UNmeasurable: they get to know your personalities, your love story, and they form a vision. Then take the moments that are captured and through their excellent editing skills and style, they reveal your love story in the most magical, amazing way. It will give you chills, leave you speechless, and cause you to laugh and cry happy tears at the same time!!

Heart Stone is simply the best at what they do. They do a great job at conveying a realistic idea of what to expect and then proceed to blow that out of the water with how amazing the end result is!! They are excellent people who have found a way to do what they love everyday and their passion is brilliantly obvious. I HIGHLY recommend Heart Stone!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Meagan · Married on 08/06/2011

I followed Heart Stone Films for over a year after seeing a highlight film from a friend's wedding. Being a very particular bride, I reviewed other videographer's films and could not find anyone who even comes close to matching Chris and Toni's work. I had to have them for my own wedding! They were amazingly easy to work with and very accommodating. My friends and family could not believe the quality of the video, and it brought many of them to tears. Heart Stone Films provides such an amazing memory and in such a unique cinematic way. Watching a video of my wedding day brings back such great emotions and memories from the day, far more than any of the still images. I would highly recommend Chris, Toni, and their affiliates to any bride wanting to truly capture their wedding day.

Sent on 11/13/2011
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/03/2011

I am so glad we had Heart Stone Films film our wedding, we just got our video and are so happy with it! Chris and Toni were so easy to work with, and were really flexible with my crazy schedule leading up to the wedding. I hesitated at first to even have videographers because I figured the pictures would be all I needed, but I'm so glad I changed my mind because the video captures so much - listening to our vows again was so special and I can't wait to watch our best man's speech again! I was so nervous all day that it's nice to be able to see it all again. Thanks Chris and Toni!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2011

Heart Stone Films is WONDERFUL!!! We weren't sure if we wanted a videographer as we wanted to limit costs, but Heart Stone Films WAS OUR BEST INVESTMENT!!! They are very easy to work with, and are very in the background. Their films are so modern, crisp, and heart warming, everyone has loved it! I would recommend them to anyone, and for any big event I have in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Jimmy · Married on 06/11/2011

I cannot say enough positive things about Toni and Chris at Heart Stone. The entire process, from initial meeting to the day of the ceremony, went perfect. They listened to us, asked questions about our relationship and were the consummate professionals the day of the wedding. As much as we looked forward to the finished product, it far exceeded our expectations. The ceremony and reception go by so fast, having this lasting memory that captured the day perfectly is something we will always treasure and enjoy.

Choosing Toni and Chris to work at your wedding is one choice you will not regret. They truly love what they do and that comes through in their work. We could not have selected two better people to work with and we highly recommend them for your day.

Sent on 02/23/2012