Heart Happy Films Reviews

48 Reviews for Heart Happy Films

1 User photo

Heart Happy Films 1

Noel · Married on 10/20/2013

We absolutely loved working with GBvideo. They are so talented and were able to catch every little detail of our wedding. They captured every romantic, funny, quirky, teary moment from our wedding.. Since it is two of them you can be sure that you will have video from every angle and during every moment. This video means so much to us, even more than our wedding photos. We will treasure this video for the rest of our lives and we are so so happy that we decided to have GBvideo capture our wedding. They are also great via email and you can discuss any questions or concerns. We loved our highlight reel and we are also happy that we decided to purchase the raw footage because we will be able to relive our wedding from start to finish! thanks Kim and Kyle for your amazing work!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Heart Happy Films's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure shooting your wedding Noël! Ya'll were just too cute and your vows were to die for! We wish you two the happiest and most amazing life together! :-)

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2013

Kyle and Kim were amazing!! They are such artists with the style of videos they make! They were prompt, professional, but at the same time very friendly, caring, fun loving, and down to earth. They were joking around with us while videoing, which I'm sure will make for some great videos! They made some creative poses for videos and also worked well with our photographer!! We can't wait to get our footage!!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 05/25/2013

We had looked around at other videographers and met a few at local bridal shows, but didn't think any of them really matched our style or unique. When my husband found Gator Bride during a Google search, we knew we had struck gold. Just looking at their website and blog (first impressions are everything), we knew they were professional and creative. After our first Skype session with Kyle and Kimberly, we crossed our fingers and hoped they would book us! They are quick to respond to your emails and questions, and flexible when it comes to phone calls at night. As a working professional, that was a blessing. Kimberly and I chatted the week before the wedding and she calmed my nerves about the details. Our wedding party was a crew full of jokesters, and they captured their personalities in the best way. This pair works so well together and you don't even know they're at our wedding, because they're that AWESOME! And, don't tell them what song to use for your video. They have great taste in music and pick the song that represents the spirit and love of your day. Plus, they only use licensed music. So, legally, they've got your back. You only get one wedding day. Pick a great videographer and photographer. We altered our budget to make this happen, and I recommend buying the raw footage. We plan to have them edit it for our anniversary. Our highlight reel came in 2 days ago. I've watched it 22 times already! Not even joking. And I see something new every time I watch it!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Heart Happy Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Elizabeth!! :D You guys were a blast to work with! We wish you the best of luck with your marriage and are looking forward to the possibility of editing the rest of your footage for your anniversary!

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2013

Would not hesitate to recommend. What you get for the price is unbelievable. They are professional and fill each video with love and care. We love our videos and have received endless positive feedback from family and friends!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Katherine and Mike · Married on 12/31/2012

These two were amazing! They did such a fantastic job capturing the moments of our special day. Also, our other vendors said they were such a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2013
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 12/15/2012

GBVideo is amazing. Their work really can speak for itself, but I would rave to everyone to use them if you are able to! The footage captured every aspect of our wedding so perfectly! Their poat editing is unreal, they are so careful with every detail and you can tell they really LOVE what they do! They are incredibly talented and we are beyond thrilled with our Feature Film, if you cannot afford full edits then I highly suggest this to all brides as it give you more coverage than the highlight reals. You get the "whole" story! They are top notch and always professional and exceeded our expectations with delivery of all services. We will forever cherish this film for the rest of our lives! Thank you to GBVideo, you guys rock!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Dena · Married on 11/10/2012

Finding Gator Bride Videography online seemed like it should be a perfect fit for a Gator bride and groom having a Gator wedding. Then we met with them and we knew there was no one else that we would want to video our wedding. They filmed a Q&A session at our engagement photo session that was a great addition to the video of our wedding. Kyle and Kimberly are masters at shooting video in a way that you forget they are there which allows them to truly capture the spirit of the day—plus they are such a fun couple. We received our highlight video and it made us feel like we were there all over again. When we shared it with our friends and family it made them cry and smile at the same time. People in our lives that were not able to make the ceremony told us the video made them feel like they got to experience it with us. The quality of the video extremely professional, but the more impressively is their enthusiasm that clearly shows. We can’t wait to see our final video. [Kimberly also has a great blog—www.gatorbride.com with ideas and resources that are very useful (plus she is fun to read and I enjoy seeing their other wedding videos, too).]

Sent on 12/05/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2012

Deciding to have Kimberly and Kyle video our wedding was one of the easiest decisions I had to make. After seeing their work from our friends wedding I knew we had to use them. They are very professional, personable, talented, and definitely worth they money! Communication was perfect. They seemed genuinely excited about filming our wedding. Our highlight reel was amazing making me feel like I was there all over again. My friends and family that were not able to attend were so happy to be able to see the video and feel like they were a part of our wedding as well. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Allison · Married on 10/13/2012

Gator Bride Videography was wonderful to work with on our wedding day! We just got back our wedding highlight reel and it was fantastic. I laughed and I cried reliving our wedding day. I would highly recommend their services to any bride. Plus, they are fun to work with!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Words cannot describe the amazing job that Kim and Kyle did for our wedding this past June! One of the most important things that we wanted for our wedding was high quality photography and videography. After browsing through many, many vendors in Jacksonville, we turned our focus to Gainesville and came across this relatively hidden gem.

We were lured in by the highlight reels with an alternative music backing, and a tailoring to each unique couple’s needs. After corresponding via email with Kim and Kyle, who were very patient with our numerous questions, we signed a contract which was a breeze.

Kim and Kyle were professional, polite, and appeared genuinely excited about capturing our day. They were receptive to our wants and desires and executed in nearly a stealth manner:)

Overall, we would book them again without reservation. Their work is worth every cent. Their highlight reel of our wedding made our moms cry instantly, and it brings smiles to our faces each day we watch it!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Jessie · Married on 06/16/2012

I would highly recommend Kyle and Kimberly! They did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding video and I am so impressed with it! They were awesome on the wedding day and very professional. They were so much fun to have around and there's something really special about having a husband and wife team shooting your wedding day. They were very easy to get a hold of and were on time and completely professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2012

We are SO happy that we chose Gator Bride Videography for our wedding. Once we saw their highlight reels we were hooked and we knew we had to book them right away! Our experience with them was wonderful. Kyle and Kimberly were amazing to work with. They were quick to respond to e-mail/phone calls with any questions that we came across. They are very down to earth and professional. We were absolutely blown away when we saw our highlight reel...and watching it 50 times later, were still blown away!! Kyle and Kimberly captured so many beautiful moments that represented our special day. The details that they captured on video were stunning. The video included everything that we could hope for... the ceremony, venue, dancing, cake, speeches, flowers, guests, and of corse our unforgettable moments that we shared together on our wedding day. Our family and friends are raving about our video. We feel like we are re-living our wedding day whenever we watch it. We absolutely LOVE and cherish our highlight reel and can't wait to watch the entire video!!

Sent on 07/09/2012
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/02/2012

Gatorbride videography is no question choice for you wedding videographer. Our highlight reel is absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to see our full video edit!!! Watch their videos and you will understand. These two are the BEST around!!! : )

Sent on 10/09/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2012

Gator Bride Videography is AMAZING. We are so glad that we chose them to capture our wedding. They worked so well with our photographer and were professional the entire time; from the moment we first met to the day we received our video! We are so pleased with the video and the creativity. We get compliments on the video almost daily and of course we watch is at least a couple times a week! They captured everything about that day that was important and were able to showcase it in a way where as you watch it, you feel like you're there again. Unbelievable! No need to keep looking this is the company to use! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Jessica and Frank

Sent on 09/13/2012

Elizabeth & Daniel · Married on 03/17/2012

i came across Gator Bride while looking for cute ways to include our love for the Florida Gators into our wedding And boy are we so glad we did! Our highlight reel is AMAZING! We Highly recommend them to all our friends and family. I feel like i'm watching a movie every time i watch our video. Everyone who sees our video says its stunning! i can't wait to get our DVD because i'm positive it will be as Amazing and Breathtaking as the highlight reel! THANK YOU Kyle and Kim.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Emilee · Married on 03/03/2012

After watching my friend Aimee's video done by Gator Bride, I knew instantly that I was going to book them for my wedding! Their work is unbelievable!! I could not be more happy that I chose them to do our wedding video. The highlight reel alone was amazing, I can't wait to see the rest of the footage! All of my family and friends can't stop watching and talking about the video...everyone is in love with it! (including Chase & I of course!) I love that this is something we will have and cherish forever.. & be able to show our kids one day. Kim & Kyle are a great pair that do incredible work... Highly reccommended!! :)

Sent on 03/22/2012

Alexis · Married on 02/25/2012

I LOVE GATORBRIDE VIDEOGRAPHY! 100% the best investment I made for our wedding. I was lucky enough to have an additional videographer for our wedding, but Kim & Kyle would have been more than enough to capture all the details I couldn't see/cherish that day but also the memories I can look back on for a very long time.
    The realism persepective captured in our video brings tears to every single person that watches our highlight reel, our memories are captured exactly how I would want them to be captured. The team acted as if were invisible... I had one photographer and felt like I noticed her more than the three others with cameras on their tripods. They were interactive with the crowd and my husband and I, but were discrete and professional. When I first started looking for a videographer, I didn't want the giant shoulder camera with obnoxious lights and giant microphones. This young couple has it together! -with modern technology too! MY husband wore a hidden mic, the only time they needed a light was for my wishes in the dark, they use SLR cameras with video capabilities.
    Whatever you do.... PURCHASE THE RAW MATERIAL! It is a lot to go through, but SO worth the additional cost. The highlight reel you can view on their Facebook page is the final production of the wedding you will receive. Having all the raw material you can go back and see the day evolve, notice all the details you missed, and the bloopers! Those are the best!

KYLE + KIM you guys ROCK! I love your work! I hope to work with you guys soon. God bless you both.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2011

I came across Gator Bride Videography by chance on my photographers page (they had done a wedding together). They were just getting started and I was overly IMPRESSED with their work! On a whim and going by instinct, I contacted them and they responded back... very honest and very reasonably priced. What is a girl to do? I signed a contract. From day one, Gator Bride was extremely quick to respond and patient with me with my endless questions and concerns. On the wedding day, they were punctual, professional, and extremely friendly. There is no bulky camera equipment and they made us feel comfortable in every setting. They are worth ten times the amount they charge (husband and I both agree on this!) The end result? Literally, our highlight reel looks like a love story movie preview shot in Hollywood. I have never been more ecstatic, more satisfied, and more confident than anything before. Gator Bride will get you what you want - and more.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Heather · Married on 10/23/2011

I cannot even begin to rave about this company! Booking a videographer was literally a last minute decision for us...mainly because I had given up trying to find one in our budget. That was until I discovered Gator Bride through a mutual friend and fell in love with their work instantly. Not only is Gator Bride affordable......in my eyes, their work is priceless!! By far, booking them was THE BEST decision we made. I watch my video ALL the time, and I am blown away......every time! Absolutely PRICELESS!!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Amber · Married on 10/22/2011

We are in love with our wedding DVD and Gator Bride Videography!!! In the beginning of wedding planning , we went back and forth on having a videographer. I wanted one and hubby didn't. After he seen the video he said he was glad we went ahead and got one. I didn't want to regret anything when it came to capturing our wedding. It only happens once and you are so busy and caught up in the moment that you forget a lot of the details of the day. With the DVD we got to go back and watch it and relive our wedding all over!! It was amazing. So if you are on the fence about a videography, don't be!!! You will NOT regret it, I promise!! Also, I would HIGHLY recommend Gator Bride Videography!! This couple is AMAZING and they ROCK at their job. They are very professional when communicating with their clients and very fun to be around!! You can really tell they love what they do! I am beyond pleased with our DVD's. This is something we will cherish forever and be able to share with everyone!! :)))

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • mm1186

Marcela · Married on 05/07/2011

Gator Bride Videography were amazing to work with. We chose them for our May 7, 2011 wedding as they were the only high quality videographers that met our budget. Even though they are a new and small company I would recommend them in a heartbeat! Kim and Kyle went out to the wedding site the day before and got a feel for the site, timing, sunset, everything. That showed us how dedicated and professional they are. Days after we received the highlight reel and it was breathtaking. We emailed it out to all those who could not be with us on our big day and they all called back crying! They captured the emotions, details, and everything in between! Take a look at their website/portfolio and you will be amazed at what this team can do. We wish you guys nothing but the best! We still watch the highlight reel weekly. We cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us and for making our son fall in LOVE with mommy and daddy all over again!!!

Sent on 11/08/2011
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/30/2013

As a videographer myself, I was very particular when picking a videographer for my wedding. The videographers for Gator Bride are great. They had up to date equipment, great ideas for shots and were not intrusive. They were very pleasant and I am so glad I went with them for my wedding. The cost is worth it!

Sent on 12/17/2013

lindsay · Married on 05/28/2016

1.8
      1.0

I wouldn't book Gator Bride again or recommend to any friends. I had one request - for the highlight reel to play music that was my husband and I's taste. I requested this when I first hired the GB team, as well as after receiving a teaser that was not our style of music. I wrote to GB, verbatim: "If you have any musical choices I can help with I would love to help. We love sexy, fun music, brass sounds. I can send over examples of that would help? Something a little saucier than the music in the teaser?" The team wrote back to me explaining how they license their songs, and said 'not to be concerned' as they had never had an unhappy couple. I read their response, and thought, OK - I've told them sexy, fun music, and brass sounds - It sounds like they can accommodate. I didn't request a specific song, as I understand they can't use all bands, I just was looking for a feel that was representative of the music we chose to play at the reception, thats all.

So, you can imagine my dismay when the highlight reel we bought for $2900 was set to an acoustic guitar soloist singing a love ballad. It was sappy and generic. Nothing fun, sexy, or brass about it! GB Video refused to change the music, saying I would need to pay another $1400 for them to completely re-do the video. I felt their response was defensive, unprofessional, and ultimately disappointing. I am devastated that the one wedding video I have to watch is presented in this way. It is not indicative of my husband & I as a couple. I thought having a wedding video would allow us to relive the fun energy of that day, and GB Video ruined that by ignoring my input and refusing to change songs.

I do not recommend Gator Bride Videography. I would be very concerned if you have hired them at this time, because they are unwilling to work with you or honor your requests. Bizarre. It seems they have a cookie-cutter template for weddings, and they are not willing to do anything different.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Heart Happy Films's reply:

Thanks for your honest review Lindsay. We wish you the best.