Heart Filled Journeys Reviews

61 | Cypress, TX

61 Reviews for Heart Filled Journeys

Nikki · Married on 09/08/2012

Reverend Burden was impeccable. She created a ceremony that fit our wedding style and our family lifestyle perfectly. We received compliments from the majority of our guests about her service and how much they enjoyed it. She was professional, friendly, beyond helpful and just a total joy to work with. We have recommended her to our friends who have weddings or other events in the future. Reverend Burden's style and service made our day just that much more special!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Brittany · Married on 08/04/2012

Great experience!! She was there early and put on a fantastic ceremony. No complaints at all.

Sent on 08/07/2012

Alicia · Married on 07/18/2012

Julie was able to accommodate all our requests and addressed any concerns. Both of our families loved her and we loved that she was able to provide a ceremony that worked for my husband and I as I am a spiritual person and he is not. Although she is very professional she did interact with us and the family in very warm way and commanded the room well when she needed to.
    I would recommend Julie's services to anyone looking for an officiant that is not affiliated with a church but who is experienced and professional. I'm so glad she was part of our wedding day.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Aleena · Married on 05/18/2012

I think that Rev.Julie Burden was great. She came out to out house and performed our wedding. We are planning on having our BIG wedding for all our family and friends in Dec and have already asked her to renew our vows for us at that time. My mother lives over 300 miles away and she was on speaker phone during the whole service. Thank you Mrs. Burden. It was great.

Sent on 05/27/2012

Stephen · Married on 03/24/2012

We found Julie online, called her, met with her, and felt extremely comfortable. She helped walk us through everything and made it almost effortless. She was fabulous during the ceremony. She was a part of it, but kept the spotlight on us. Many of our guests commented on how well she officiated...which strikes me as telling, as that is generally not what they focus on. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend her, and we look forward to keeping in touch with her moving forward. Janice and Stephen

Sent on 03/26/2012

Pam · Married on 03/05/2012

Words really cannot express the gratitude that I feel towards Julie for what she did for Eryn and Marcellus. As a mother, I felt the most important thing was to give the two of them tools and strategies for a successful marriage, not just a pretty service. Eryn and Marcellus started working with Julie 6 months before the ceremony to learn communication and partnering skills and through that process she helped them develop a ceremony that no one who was there will soon forget! Eryn and Marcellus have already met challenges in their marriage, but instead a pulling them apart they have grown together and I believe it was the work they did with Julie that prepared them to meet these challenges. I absolutely could not have spent that money any more wisely. Thank you Julie, from the bottom of my heart. Pam Rasch, mother of the bride.

Sent on 03/13/2012

V&C · Married on 09/04/2011

I came in with no expectations, but I know what the gold standard is now. Julie's service was touching and accessible, and her decorum was professional and disarming. I will highly recommend her services to my friends and family.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Nikki · event on: 08/07/2010

Reverend Julie blessed our daughter for us a couple of years ago. She just married us a few days ago. She did a spectacular job on both and made everything so easy. The blessing ceremony she preformed for our daughter fit our lifestyle and beliefs perfectly!

Sent on 09/11/2012

My now husband and I were very pleased with Julie's services as our wedding officiant. We got a lot of compliments from guests saying it was the best ceremony they'd ever seen. We would recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 02/28/2015

Christoher · Married on 03/10/2012

Julie Burden was prompt, thoughtful, and thorough. I fully recommend her as a Texas officiant. Thank you, Julie.

Sent on 03/11/2012

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2013

Very sweet and professional. She always responded back to emails quickly. She showed up on time on the wedding date. The ceremony was very well done. Great job!

Sent on 07/13/2013