Heart Filled Journeys Reviews

61 | Cypress, TX

61 Reviews for Heart Filled Journeys

Kimberly · Married on 01/10/2015

Julie is the best! Having her as our officiant made our small ceremony very special to us. I was able to schedule the ceremony with her the same week I first contacted her, so I'm very grateful for her flexibility. I felt comfortable with her and her style made the event meaningful for us without feeling too traditional. We met with her at her office, and I appreciated that she gave us clear directions on how to get there. We had a celebration a few weeks ago with our family to participate in our cultural customs, but now we truly feel married thanks to Julie!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Joseph · Married on 01/01/2015

Rev. Julie Burden performed a great service for us on New Years day. She was very professional and sincere when performing the wedding ceremony. My wife and I were very pleased with her heart felt delivery. We have received numerous compliments about Julie Burden from our guests. If you are reading this comment don't look any further just call Julie Burden. I promise you will be glad you did.

Sent on 01/06/2015

From the moment we arrived Julie made us feel welcome and at ease. She walked us through the ceremony and all the steps following the ceremony. Julie was very patient with us while getting a few family members on line through Skype and FaceTime. Her readings were beautiful and touching, when she saw that I was getting misty eyed, she immediately made me feel at ease by acknowledging that tears are perfectly acceptable. I would recommend Julie to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Brandy · Married on 11/29/2014

Julie is amazing! Very sweet and her prayers and words during the wedding were just perfect! Please use her service, I know she will make your day just as special as ours. Blessed we found this site and Julie!!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Julie officiated my civil wedding ceremony at 09/21/2014. She's super easy-going, very organized and perfectly on-time. Usually she will have a meeting with the couple before the ceremony, to go through the process and customize the words. Within the ceremony, she will dress up exactly as you requested, and comfort you from the beginning to the end. I don't think I'm able to find an even better officiant to be there.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Allison & Michael · Married on 09/06/2014

We absolutely loved Julie! She did an amazing job officiating our wedding and truly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. She will customize the ceremony to truly make it your own.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Reverend Julie officiated out wedding service and was remarkable. She gave us several options for the readings and provided guidance based on our experiences. She returned calls promptly and was flexible with the location of our wedding.
    It was a beautiful service and David and I are truly blessed to have found each other and Reverand Julie to help us start our lives together as man and wife.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Kaila · Married on 06/14/2014

Julie was AMAZING! We needed a new officiant in a short time frame and Julie filled in and I'd say the ceremony went better than I could have imagined. Julie really got to know me and my fiance (now husband) and the words she spoke at our wedding definitely reflect that. Thanks again Julie!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Dena · Married on 06/01/2014

Julie was an amazing minister for our wedding yesterday. She is a kind person and did a wonderful job including our children in the ceremony. It really touched my heart. Thank you Julie!
    Love,
    Dena and Mike Tocco

Sent on 06/02/2014

Kyrie · Married on 04/05/2014

Julie's the one! Look no further. We give her 5 stars in all categories, and another 5 for Patience.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Made us feel very comfortable!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Bryan · Married on 12/28/2013

Julie performed our vow renewal on with less than two weeks notice. She was very easy to work with and made us feel very at ease in what can be a stressful time. She made sure that she and us were well prepared for the event. We would highly recommend her for your wedding or vow renewal. We cant say thank enough!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Chip · Married on 11/16/2013

Julie covered all the bases! We have a blended family - she new exactly how to operate in that situation, she had great suggestions, she included my boys in the ceremony, etc. She built a ceremony around our wishes, wants and desires. She was on time. She did not waste our time with over planning. We got exactly what we wanted from her. I hope I don't need her again - but if I do, i have her number!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Mallory · Married on 10/05/2013

Reverend Julie was incredibly professional, kind and wonderful to work with. She offered the perfect mix of guidance and flexibility when creating our service, and was by far the most professional (and timely) vendor we worked with during our wedding process. It was a pleasure to have her officiate!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Vanessa · Married on 09/29/2013

I loved having Julie as our reverend! She talked with us before the wedding and helped us plan a wedding that reflected who we are as a couple. I really saw her strengths during our rehearsal. I felt like our wedding coordinator was not giving the group a very good idea of what to expect the day of the wedding and Julie was able to step in and lead the group. That helped ease the anxiety knowing that Julie had everything in control. She was on time to every event and was easy to get in touch with during the wedding process. The ceremony was perfect and I felt like she was the one that reminded me to take a deep breath and be in the moment with my husband.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Diane · Married on 08/03/2013

She was excellent ! Even with the downpour of rain on our backyard wedding she keep us focused, and the wedding went off beautifully.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Laurie · Married on 06/29/2013

Reverend Julie was perfect!!She performed the exact ceremony that we wanted and was very warm and inviting.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Shelley and Jose · Married on 05/18/2013

Everything was beautiful. Julie offered us support and kept things flowing. All of our guest raved about the readings she picked and the whole wedding in general. Everyone liked Julie and was impressed with everything she did for us.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/23/2013

Rev. Julie did an awesome job! She is very easy to work with and is very attentive to making your ceremony include anything and everything you could possibly want. We met with her about two months before the ceremony to go over our ideal ceremony. During the meeting I realized I didn't really have as many specific ideas as I thought. That was no problem however Rev. Julie was quick to offer suggestions or ideas that we might like to include. Having said that, I felt like after the meeting we didn't really give her much to go off of to create our ceremony. The final product of our ceremony was perfect! It was like the whole time we were talking with her, she was absorbing information about our personalities and our relationship. We had many people compliment us on how eloquent our ceremony was. I would definitely recommend Rev. Julie! I feel like she was perfect for me and my husband who are church-goers, but really didn't feel close enough to our church to have someone there officiate our wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Lorena · Married on 03/16/2013

Julie was our officiant for our wedding on 3/16/13 and I would HIGHLY recommend her to my family and friends. She showed up on time and delivered a beautiful ceremony that had many of my guest in tears. I love how she took the opportunity to sit down with us prior to the wedding and discuss what to expect on our special day. I have nothing but goods things to say about her, you'll be pleased to choose her for your wedding.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Looking back, one of the best choices we made was choosing Julie to officiate in our marriage ceremony. She made us both feel so comfortable and at ease during the most important part of the day. We are so grateful that we came into contact with her and could not imagine our special day without her.

Sent on 03/21/2013
  • I

Isabel · Married on 03/08/2013

We loved julie, she was so sweet and shared beautiful words in both our meeting and at the ceremony. Definitely getting your money's worth. She was very professional but kind and warm at the same time. I was very pleased at the special touch she added. I would recommend her any day

Sent on 03/09/2013

Kelly · Married on 12/31/2012

It is our sincere pleasure to make a recommendation for Reverand Julie Burden. Our wedding was perfect and Rev. Burden was absolutely amazing. She is thorough, warm and was truly a blessing to us. She took the time to make sure that everything we wanted for our special day was taken care of and was done correctly.

She made our Wedding Day even more special with her loving, giving spirit and we cannot thank her enough!

If you are looking for an officiant for your wedding, look no more! She is the best there is - you will not be disappointed!!!

Blessings to all,

Matthew & Kelly Carlton

Sent on 01/04/2013

Cheryl · Married on 10/27/2012

Beautiful writing and a wonderful help! She even took the time to help me edit my vows.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Ellie · Married on 10/12/2012

Julie was absolutely amazing! During the (stressful) run-up to the wedding, Julie provided us with guidance and calming words. She made sure that our personalities and our relationship were captured in the ceremony. Julie made us feel at ease and was always there to answer any questions we had. We will never forget the words she said at our wedding, they will resonate with us always.

Sent on 10/23/2012