Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson Reviews

190 Reviews for Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson

• Julianne

Julianne Rizzitello · Married on 01/04/2020

Creating our perfect day

Rev. Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. She took the time to meet us and help us plan a perfect ceremony meeting all of our wants and needs. She always responded quickly and was even available to talk via text. Our guests were amazed ! She is a wonderful sweet person and truly helped make our day so special!!!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Thank you Julianne and Brian! It was a pleasaure to work with you and to share in a part of your very special day!

Kristina · Married on 10/25/2019

Rev Stephanie was wonderful!

We were so honored to have Rev. Stephanie officiate our wedding on October 25, 2019! Stephanie is truly a wonderful person, she is so sweet and kind. The first time meeting her, I felt comfortable and we had an instant connection. One of the most important things to us on our wedding day was to have a meaningful ceremony that reflected who we are. Stephanie accomplished all of this and more. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. She made the planning process stress free and fun. We really enjoyed meeting with her to plan the ceremony and she gave us excellent advice and tips on how to incorporate the things that we wanted. She was very accommodating for a last minute change that we made during the rehearsal dinner and she sent me a copy of the updated ceremony that night (so sorry about that). If you want your wedding ceremony to be special and meaningful, we would absolutely recommend Rev. Stephanie to help complete your special day. We can't thank you enough!
    Kristina and Ben

Sent on 11/12/2019

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Thank you so much Krstina! I appreciate your words AND the opportunity to have shared in your wedding. I wish you much joy together.
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 10/04/2019

Perfect, sweet, and unique ceremony

Stephanie was fun, sweet, very knowledgeable & just nice to be around. She helped us come up with a perfect and super unique ceremony, added some really thoughtful touches of her own, was easy to get in touch with, and helped me work in a Handfasting! She even handed me a much needed tissue during my husbands vows! Stephanie truly helped make it the perfect day!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Thank you so much Kirsten! Your kinds words are truly appreciated. I loved all of the ways you personalized your special day- from the ceremony to the reception decor.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/02/2019

The Perfect Officiant for Our Wedding Day

Jon and I were truly lucky to have Rev. Stephanie officiate our wedding on August 2nd, 2019. She is such a kind hearted and lovely person. When we had our meetings with her before the big day she payed attention to every little detail. She asked us about our backstories leading up to how Jon and I first met and I liked that she wanted to get to know us on a personal level and not only business. To us that made our wedding ceremony more meaningful and she wanted everything to be just perfect for us. There wasn't any stress during the ceremony process. She has a guide to help make deciding what we wanted said at the ceremony easy and worry free. She also gave us good advice when it came down to us writing our own vows. I highly recommend Rev. Stephanie to officiate your wedding day.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Experience

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and amazing, and a big part of it was due to our WONDERFUL officiant, Stephanie Thompson! From our first exchange of messages, to meeting for dinner and discussing the timeline, to sending us every bit of information you could possibly need to have a seamless ceremony, she did it all and then some! She was always available for questions or opinions. And when it came to the big day, she was so cool calm and collected, probably because she’s done so many in the past !! Having such a friendly and well spoken presence officiating our wedding made it the amazing day we can now look back on and remember fondly. Thank you thank you thank you Stephanie !!!

Love,
    The Cunningham’s

Sent on 07/19/2019

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Kelly and Stephen- THANK YOU! Thank you for sharing a part of your very special day with me. Thank you for sharing your love story with me, too! I could see and feel the strength of your love on your wedding day. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness! -Stephanei
  • Cassie

Cassie Fasoli · Married on 06/07/2019

Personalized Ceremony

Rev. Stephanie helped us plan our ceremony personalized to us. She is very flexible in schedule and made conversations possible over video chat, when meeting in person was not a possibility do to location. She made us feel comfortable the day of the wedding and went with the flow when my husband decided to switch up a word in the vows :) We could not have been any happier with our ceremony.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Roseanna

Roseanna · Married on 06/02/2019

She is so incredibly nice and easy to get along with, love her. She helped me and my husband create a ceremony that was perfect for us that would make our day even more memorable and special! Thank you Rev Stephanie.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Roseanna, your wedding day had a few raindrops- but that did not diminish the deep love shared between Jacob and yourself. I was honored to be able to witness the sheer joy in Jacob's eyes and in yours as you exchanged vows.

Thank you for the kind words!

Bridget Ford · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Stephanie is amazing to work with. She really takes the time to get to know you as a couple - she genuinely cares about you and wants to learn about your story. She tailored the ceremony to make it special for us - a beautiful ceremony - we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/21/2018

A Perfect Ceremony

Rev. Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with! From the very beginning, she was friendly, responsive, and really took a genuine interest in our wedding. We were able to meet with Stephanie in person before we booked with her, and she made sure that we had all of the information we needed for the planning process. Stephanie gave us a planning packet filled with ideas for each part of the ceremony. She really got to know Matt and me as a couple through our two meetings, and she created a ceremony that was personalized to us. She was also able to add humor to our ceremony, which we loved and the guests appreciated! We are so happy that she was part of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • FutureMrsSlaby

Scarlett · Married on 09/29/2018

Our Ceremony was Perfect

Rev. Stephanie was the best! From the first time we met with her until our wedding day, everything went smoothly. After our first meeting, we knew she would be our officiant. She made us feel so comfortable, and she is so incredibly sweet! She is very attentive and truly created a ceremony that was perfect for us. The whole process was very easy and she guided us through all of it . Our ceremony went beautifully, and she really put us at ease when we were standing up there! She made our day so special, Thank you Rev. Stephanie!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Brandy · Married on 09/25/2018

Truly the Best!

Words cannot begin to describe how wonderful Rev. Stephanie Thompson is! She is such a genuine and caring person that took the time to really get to know us. She treated us like family. She gave us such an amazing ceremony that was truly unique. That fact that she embraced our German Shepherds and treated them with love and respect made it all the better. We highly recommend!

• Cory

Cory Sidoti · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing!

Perfect, down to earth, and so sweet!!! Stephanie was an awesome addition to our wedding day!!! She is someone that I will recommend and have already recommended to others to officiate their weddings!!! Loved her!!!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Rev. Stephanie was wonderful! You can tell she's been doing this a long time! I was completely put at ease during our ceremony and she has a great sense of humor! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/28/2018

We worked with Stephanie for our July wedding at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. She was so easy and wonderful to work with and was so helpful in working with us to craft the perfect ceremony. Our ceremony was beautiful and many of our guests commented on how personal and meaningful it felt. We would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Theresa · Married on 06/30/2018

Stephanie provided us with exactly what we were looking for. Immediately after booking, she sent along a packet of information and a sample ceremony with tons of options for customization. She gave us the freedom to make any changes or additions we wanted so that our ceremony would truly be our own. When we had gotten the ceremony to where we wanted it, we sent it to Stephanie who went over it and offered suggestions and asked the appropriate questions to help us make it perfect. For our rehearsal, she was punctual and efficient. She knew exactly what to do and took the lead, which effectively eased any nerves we might have had about our wedding being in an outdoor space. Moreover, it was an extremely hot weekend, but Stephanie rolled with it and helped us to keep our spirits high about it. We truly appreciated Stephanie's personable and easy going nature; we felt truly understood and listened to. It meant so much to us to be able to have a ceremony that was, indeed, from the heart and true to us and our love.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Hire Stephanie Now!!

Stephanie was above and beyond!! My husband and I are very careful and slow decision makers; however, after talking to Stephanie for just a few minutes we knew she was exactly who we would love to officiate our wedding. Stephanie has warm and kind energy that encourages you to be yourself. She provides tons of resources for creating your ceremony that make it an easy process to navigate. Although she provides guidance, she is flexible and open minded. She did an amazing job representing my husband and I at our wedding. I would highly recommend hiring her!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Tori · Married on 06/22/2018

Stephanie helped us created a perfect ceremony. She made the process very easy from start to finish. We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Justine · Married on 06/16/2018

Stree free ceremony filled with love and happiness!

Reverend Stephanie was very attentive to our needs and wants throughout the entire planning process. I had no idea what components were needed to make a wedding ceremony complete but the Reverend made it extremely easy for us. She sent us a planning packet that included a wide range of selections for all the parts of a ceremony. She also included a packet of sample readings and a guide on how to write your own vows. After we had time to review the material, she then sat down with us and made our ceremony extra special for us based on our conversations. Our day was everything we had hoped for and more! I highly recommend picking Reverend Stephanie because with her, you’ll have a stress free ceremony filled with love and happiness!

• Kristy

Kristy Smith · Married on 06/15/2018

An Enjoyable Experience

We had such an incredibly wonderful experience with Rev Stephanie... she made the whole process easy, fun and enjoyable. Our wedding ceremony was tailored to our feelings and we were able to express our love for one another in a special, unique meaningful way thanks to Stephanie. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Laura · Married on 04/13/2018

Rev. Stephanie was amazing to work with. My husband and I got married a week ago and she made the ceremony process so easy. She sends you a packet of information with sample ceremonies so you can look through and see what ideas work best for you or she will help you write your own vows. She truly wants to make the ceremony special for you and she did just that for us. From the very first time we met her we knew we wanted to use her. She’s very down to earth and makes communicating with her so easy. The day of our wedding she spoke to both of us separately and calmed any kind of jitters we might have had. She projected the ceremony clearly and I had several family members come up to me afterwards saying how they loved how she performed the ceremony. I highly recommend her! Thank you so much Stephanie!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/01/2017

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie throughout our wedding planning and leading up to our ceremony. From the time we initially emailed, we felt confident that Stephanie was going to ensure that our ceremony was everything we ever hoped it could be. She definitely delivered. Stephanie was easy to talk to via email or cell for the months leading up to our big day. We met up in a person a few weeks prior to get to know Stephanie and for her to get to know us. She calmed our nerves and further strengthened our confidence in her. Stephanie also joined us for rehearsal and was able to answer any questions our parents and attendants had regarding our ceremony. She was a delight to work with and made our ceremony that much more enjoyable. Stephanie -- it was an absolute pleasure working with you!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/29/2017

Stephanie was exactly what I was hoping for in an officiant! My husband isn't religious and I hold my own set of beliefs, so we weren't looking for an overly religious ceremony. We had also been living together for several years before we got married, so the traditional vows didn't feel quite right, either.

As an out-of-state bride, we did most everything over the course of a couple, hour or two-long phone calls. Stephanie got to know us as a couple, and incorporated our personal anecdotes and history into our vows. I had explained to her that we weren't exchanging rings as we were wearing them presently, and she gave me a list of alternate suggestions (we ended up going with a hand blessing, which was simply beautiful!) that better fit us as a couple. I had so many of my guests come up and compliment us on how perfectly the ceremony represented us.

Ceremony aside, Stephanie is simply a wonderful person. She's very easy to talk to, and she genuinely cares about what is most important to you as a couple. One of the first questions she asked was "Who is the wedding for? Is it for you guys, your guests, both?" and it was a great question that made me start thinking in different directions. Stephanie is a professional in her field, who has seen and dealt with most everything that can come up, she's flexible and cognizant of what you as a couple wants to accomplish in your ceremony.

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • W

William · Married on 06/23/2017

Thank you Stephanie for making our wedding ceremony so perfect! You truly expressed our love in such an amazing way. Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say about you after the ceremony! Also, you were very accommodating with our last second changes! We highly recommend Stephanie to anyone who needs such a great officiant!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2017

Stephanie did an amazing job for our wedding about a week ago!! She is professional, makes sure every last detail is finalized before your big day and is just the sweetest! I definitely recommend!! Thank you so much for making our day special, Stephanie!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/03/2017

We really loved working with Stephanie. She made the planning process really easy and the ceremony turned out wonderful. We loved it as the bride and groom, but we also got so many compliments from guests about how much they enjoyed her. We even had other vendors ask for her info so they could recommend her. She's sweet and wonderful and made our ceremony the best part of our day.

Sent on 06/13/2017