175 Reviews for Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson

Non-religious (3)
No Denomination (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Lutheran (1)

Rev. Stephanie was wonderful! You can tell she's been doing this a long time! I was completely put at ease during our ceremony and she has a great sense of humor! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/18/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

We worked with Stephanie for our July wedding at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. She was so easy and wonderful to work with and was so helpful in working with us to craft the perfect ceremony. Our ceremony was beautiful and many of our guests commented on how personal and meaningful it felt. We would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephanie provided us with exactly what we were looking for. Immediately after booking, she sent along a packet of information and a sample ceremony with tons of options for customization. She gave us the freedom to make any changes or additions we wanted so that our ceremony would truly be our own. When we had gotten the ceremony to where we wanted it, we sent it to Stephanie who went over it and offered suggestions and asked the appropriate questions to help us make it perfect. For our rehearsal, she was punctual and efficient. She knew exactly what to do and took the lead, which effectively eased any nerves we might have had about our wedding being in an outdoor space. Moreover, it was an extremely hot weekend, but Stephanie rolled with it and helped us to keep our spirits high about it. We truly appreciated Stephanie's personable and easy going nature; we felt truly understood and listened to. It meant so much to us to be able to have a ceremony that was, indeed, from the heart and true to us and our love.

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

Stephanie helped us created a perfect ceremony. She made the process very easy from start to finish. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tori, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
0.0

We had a great experience working with Rev. Stephanie of Heart Ceremonies. There had been a few changes regarding our wedding date and venue, and through it all, Stephanie was very flexible and patient. She was also very helpful in providing suggestions, and variations for our ceremony. Overall I felt comfortable in talking with her over the phone and in person as she if very personable. I highly recommend Stephanie for any type of ceremony.

Profile Picture Julie, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Stephanie was amazing to work with. My husband and I got married a week ago and she made the ceremony process so easy. She sends you a packet of information with sample ceremonies so you can look through and see what ideas work best for you or she will help you write your own vows. She truly wants to make the ceremony special for you and she did just that for us. From the very first time we met her we knew we wanted to use her. She’s very down to earth and makes communicating with her so easy. The day of our wedding she spoke to both of us separately and calmed any kind of jitters we might have had. She projected the ceremony clearly and I had several family members come up to me afterwards saying how they loved how she performed the ceremony. I highly recommend her! Thank you so much Stephanie!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Stephanie throughout our wedding planning and leading up to our ceremony. From the time we initially emailed, we felt confident that Stephanie was going to ensure that our ceremony was everything we ever hoped it could be. She definitely delivered. Stephanie was easy to talk to via email or cell for the months leading up to our big day. We met up in a person a few weeks prior to get to know Stephanie and for her to get to know us. She calmed our nerves and further strengthened our confidence in her. Stephanie also joined us for rehearsal and was able to answer any questions our parents and attendants had regarding our ceremony. She was a delight to work with and made our ceremony that much more enjoyable. Stephanie -- it was an absolute pleasure working with you!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephanie was exactly what I was hoping for in an officiant! My husband isn't religious and I hold my own set of beliefs, so we weren't looking for an overly religious ceremony. We had also been living together for several years before we got married, so the traditional vows didn't feel quite right, either.

As an out-of-state bride, we did most everything over the course of a couple, hour or two-long phone calls. Stephanie got to know us as a couple, and incorporated our personal anecdotes and history into our vows. I had explained to her that we weren't exchanging rings as we were wearing them presently, and she gave me a list of alternate suggestions (we ended up going with a hand blessing, which was simply beautiful!) that better fit us as a couple. I had so many of my guests come up and compliment us on how perfectly the ceremony represented us.

Ceremony aside, Stephanie is simply a wonderful person. She's very easy to talk to, and she genuinely cares about what is most important to you as a couple. One of the first questions she asked was "Who is the wedding for? Is it for you guys, your guests, both?" and it was a great question that made me start thinking in different directions. Stephanie is a professional in her field, who has seen and dealt with most everything that can come up, she's flexible and cognizant of what you as a couple wants to accomplish in your ceremony.

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Thank you Stephanie for making our wedding ceremony so perfect! You truly expressed our love in such an amazing way. Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say about you after the ceremony! Also, you were very accommodating with our last second changes! We highly recommend Stephanie to anyone who needs such a great officiant!!

Profile Picture William, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephanie did an amazing job for our wedding about a week ago!! She is professional, makes sure every last detail is finalized before your big day and is just the sweetest! I definitely recommend!! Thank you so much for making our day special, Stephanie!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We really loved working with Stephanie. She made the planning process really easy and the ceremony turned out wonderful. We loved it as the bride and groom, but we also got so many compliments from guests about how much they enjoyed her. We even had other vendors ask for her info so they could recommend her. She's sweet and wonderful and made our ceremony the best part of our day.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the moment I contacted Reverend Stephanie (three days prior to our elopement date!!) to saying "I do", I felt completely at ease and comfortable with our decision to have her unite my husband and I in marriage. Our circumstances made an intimate (albeit last minute!) elopement the right choice for us as a couple, and Reverend Stephanie was definitely the perfect choice of officiant for the ceremony. We communicated via email and phone prior to the ceremony, and she put us completely at ease with everything. She listened to our circumstances and ideas as far as how we wanted to see the ceremony go, and offered professional (and personal!) guidance that made everything just perfect. Together we were able to design a ceremony that reflected our love and commitment to God, our family, and each other.
When I arrived at the site frazzled and overwhelmed, she took time to help me relax and focus on the fact that the love of my life was ready and waiting, and we were going to get married! After the ceremony, she rushed our license to the courthouse so that our marriage certificate would arrive in time for us to make some important changes to our health insurance. Reverend Stephanie followed up with us a few weeks later, just to see how things had gone with a major health issue we were facing. She is a wonderful human being, with a caring heart, and is truly invested in the couples that she unites in marriage. Thank you for everything, Reverend Stephanie! You were a blessing to us, and an absolute joy to work with!

Profile Picture January, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a 2 part wedding, actual date was 5/23, to carry the tradition and share the wedding date with the grooms parents, and grandparents.
Stephanie was SOOOO helpful with guiding us along a more intimate ceremony and giving us helpful litterateur to read over and assist us in our vows to capture what exactly we wanted to say!
Ok our 2nd wedding day, 5 days later, Stephanie made us feel relaxed as we had 150+ set of eyes watching. Being very seeet and thoughtful and making us smile and laugh and reminding us it's about the bride and groom!
I could not have asked for a better officiant who took our wedding and tradition more serious than anyone else! We definitely expect to use her again when it comes to renewing vows!!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nothing but the BEST!!!! We could not ask for more!

Profile Picture nedra, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephanie is absolutely amazing to work with, I could not have asked for a better experience. From our first meeting I could tell that she truly cares about every couple that she works with and gives 110% into making your ceremony true to your personalities and nothing less then perfect! She was there for me every step of the way and worked very closely with me when it came to picking readings, Tweaking our vows to make them perfect for us and just planning our ceremony in general. I had a few surprises for my husband that I wanted to incorporate into our ceremony and Stephanie very willingly and happily helped me pull them off perfectly. She is very attentive to the couples that she works with and regularly kept in touch with me via email to check in and see if there was anything she could do for me, She regularly made herself available for any questions that I had even if they were not directly related to our ceremony. Her knowledge base is amazing and her personality is one that will put you at ease and soothingly calm any nerves/jitters that you may have on your big day! I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie to anyone who is looking for a ceremony officiant, you will not be disappointed she is an amazing person inside and out.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephanie was absolutely fantastic! Her entire approach from planning the ceremony to the day of the ceremony was highly professional but also very down to earth and calming. She made it very simple for us to put together a perfect ceremony. She has a great sense of humor to really lighten any stress from the big day. My wife and I highly recommend Stephanie as she was a blessing to work with for our wedding.

Profile Picture James, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Stephanie Thompson was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding. My husband and I were very nervous looking for the right officiant - upon our first meeting with Rev. Stephanie, we knew that we had found the perfect person to guide us through the most important day of our life. She is kind, caring, compassionate, loving and very professional - with an open heart and a contagious smile. Thank you, Rev. Stephanie, for everything......Ed and Jennifer Long

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stephanie is a true professional who knows her stuff and it shows! She made the ceremony planning process a breeze and I trusted her completely- I didn't even request to read over the ceremony beforehand! Her attention to detail during our planning meetings resulted in a personalized ceremony which many people complimented us on. I would not hesitate to use Stephanie in the future- perhaps for a child's baptism?! :)

Profile Picture Kara, 12/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was on Saturday, December 3, 2016, it was the most amazing day. Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with, easy going and a true professional. There was no pressure, she offered ideas, but was never pushy about anything at all. She provided us with an array of ideas for our ceremony, and we customized it based on all of her suggestions. It was a perfect ceremony and everyone truly enjoyed it, especially my husband and I. I would recommend her for from the bottom of my heart for any event you may need her for. Thank you again Stephanie!!
Philip and Susan
Pittstown, NJ

Profile Picture Susan, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Stephanie was amazing. From the moment we met her she was invested in making our wedding day special and unique. She is a wealth of knowledge and always accessible. Stephanie got to know who we were as people and incorporated our personalities into the ceremony for a unique experience.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are thankfully that we chose Rev. Stephanie for our marriage ceremony. Stephanie provided us with our "perfect ceremony". She listened to our opinions and personalized the flow of the ceremony. It was a pleasure working with her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Heart Ceremonies: Reverend Stephanie Thompson was simply the best! She was recommended by our venue and soon after contacting her I realized she was also the officiant for my cousins wedding which I had attended a few years ago. She sent us a ton of ceremony suggestions and ideas which really helped us decide on which parts we would include in our own ceremony. We met and discussed ourselves, our wedding and our vision for our wedding at a fairly local restaurant which was conveniently located for all of us and the meeting was great. Stephanie is very friendly and took the time to truly get to know us which ultimately helped when preparing our ceremony. Our ceremony itself was beautiful and perfect and it was because of her that it went so well. I will continue to recommend her to others in the future. She was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We first met Reverend Stephanie at a bridal show at local wedding venue. I immediately felt a connection to her and knew that I wanted her to her to be a part of our wedding.

She is so down to earth and easy to talk to. She has a bubbly personality, a warm smile and a great sense of humor. She gives all the tools neccessary for personalizing your ceremony and even gives suggestions for writing your own vows.

She met with us weeks before our wedding to get a true sense of who we are, learn about our relationship and what brought us together, talk about our family dynamics and what we wanted for our wedding ceremony. We spent a few hours with her that day and had a great time getting to know each other.

She added her insight during the vow writing process and helped organize the elements of our ceremony so that everything flowed together nicely. Our wedding ceremony perfectly portrayed our relationship and love.

We recieved so many compliments on our ceremony and our family and guests all thought very highly of Reverend Stephanie. I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Elena, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Could not express how happy I was with our ceremony! Picking an officiant can be difficult, but once I spoke to Rev. Stephanie I knew she was perfect! She is very out going and personable. She was so willing and eager to let me help with the ceremony and write parts of it myself. Many other officiants that I spoke to refused to let me add in my own "special touches". She really helps you out along the way to make your final day even more memorable!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stephanie. I truly don’t even know where to begin. From the word “go” she was there to answer every question and help in any way to make our ceremony as special and unique as possible, providing endless resources to help us envision what we’re looking for especially while writing our own unique vows. As we neared the date, Stephanie met with us to go over the exact format of the ceremony, allowing for COMPLETE personalization. When we left, I knew that our wedding would be unlike anyone else’s because it was tailor-made to suit us as a couple.

Then the day came. Stephanie was as wonderful and warm as ever and carried out our ceremony beautifully without a single hitch. Following our ceremony, as champagne, fancy hors d’oeuvres and live music provided our guests with an elegant (and expensive) affair, I had dozens of our loved ones come up to me to tell me not how psyched they were about the top shelf open bar or how they were impressed by our fancy decorations, but rather how deeply moved they were by our ceremony, that they had never witnessed anything like it. And you know what? I don’t doubt that. Because there never has been and never will be anything like it. Amid some serious competition, Stephanie managed to make our ceremony the absolute focal point of our wedding day. Just as it should be.

It’s been more than 6 months since my wedding and Stephanie and I are still connected via social media, she is a loving, wonderful person who elevated our wedding day to an unimaginable degree. There is no doubt in my mind that she is the best out there.

10/5 stars.