Heart and Soul Weddings & Events Reviews

28 | Independence, MO

28 Reviews for Heart and Soul Weddings & Events

1 User photo

Janet · event on: 07/25/2013

Reverend Annika performed the memorial service for my husband Harry. She worked diligently with me to make the service personal and special to the memory of Harry. She was sensitive to my wishes and needs and she did the service in a heartfelt and exceptional way. I highly recommend Reverend Annika as she is a lovely and compassionate person.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Terri · Married on 11/11/2017

Annika did a good job with the wedding. She was always willing to give any kind of help she could. She was on time to each event. We enjoyed having her officiate the ceremony!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Heart and Soul Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you Terri for your review. You and Brandon were so delightful to work with. Wishing you and Brandon much happiness!

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2016

3.0

Rev. Annika is very nice and was nice to work with. I originally looked at her because she seemed open minded and I wasn't sure if I'd do a hand fasting ceremony or not. We ended up with unity candles instead. We also did the traditional vows and wrote our own. She was accommodating to us wanting specific lines added in or taken out and was pretty professional. My husband didn't like the holiday charge for being on Columbus Day but he's coming around to my side thinking she was worth it. Even when we had to move due to rain we figured everything out. Would recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2016