110 Reviews for Heart and Soul Ceremonies~RI, MA, CT

Licensed (6)
No Denomination (6)
Rehearsal (5)
Civil Union (1)

Paula is amazing, and it was such a pleasure to have her marry us on 6/16/18!
We had met with her in January, and instantly knew she was the one we wanted to perform our ceremony. She said we could either write our own vows or choose from some templates she provided us with after we met with her. We chose an amazing template that seemed to be written just for us, it seemed to describe our journey so far, and all we want for our future. You can tell she truly loves what she does, and Im blessed and grateful she was such a huge part of our day! Thanks for finally making it official after 11 years!

Profile Picture chrissy, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paul's was great! She's very prompt and held a beautiful ceremony for us Friday may 25th, her voice is clear and professional, and she talked me off the ledge a few times during our dress rehearsal! She truly loves what she does and that shows during her cereomy.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Robin M was very professional, polite attentive when communicating with us, our family members and those involved with our wedding. My husband and I weren’t familiar with the whole process and she made it very easy. We definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Paula Taylor did an amazing job. I knew from the moment we met she was the one to marry Jim and I. She made the day even more special.. we even laughed during the service! I would highly recommend Her and Heart and Soul ceremonies!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paula was absolutely amazing. We did a non-traditional ceremony and were having a hard time figuring out exactly what we wanted and Paula was so helpful through the whole process. I couldn't have imagined anybody else marrying us. It was perfect.

Profile Picture Diana, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Paula was incredible. She created a special ceremony just perfect for my new husband and I! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were married by Rev Liz Rowell at the Redwood Library and Athenaeum in Newport, RI in September. The experience with Liz was so smooth and effortless from start to finish. We literally can't think of Nything that could be improved. From the rate to the personal encouragement and advisement to the ceremony itself were just perfect! We thank Heart and Soul Ceremonies and Specifically Liz for her service! It was all so wonderful!!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough good things about Paula and Heart and Soul Ceremonies. They were so easy to work with, accommodating, and responsive throughout the entire process. Our ceremony was absolutely flawless and Paula made us feel so comfortable during our big day. If you want to see for yourself, here is the link to our wedding video https://vimeo.com/234024865. It's quite long so note that the ceremony starts at the 4 min mark. Asking Paula to officiate our wedding was the best decision, thank you so much again Heart and Soul Ceremonies!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Paula is really great! She will talk or meet up as many times needed to make sure all of your questions are answered! She's very sweet, professional, and easy to talk to. I had no clue what I was doing and she was there every step of the way!

Profile Picture Katheryn , 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paula was absolutely amazing to work with! She worked very close with my husband and I so that we knew what to expect during the ceremony. She helped make the day perfect!!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paula was an amazing officiate, so easy to talk to and work with. Not knowing much about wedding ceremonies, she guided us through the process and together we came up with a ceremony that both my husband and I where very comfortable with. Also everyone at the ceremony loved her, and felt at ease with her. Working with her was nothing but easy and helped our day come together. Nothing but good things to say about Paula from Heart and Soul Ceremonies, I would recommend her to everyone!! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed, No Denomination

If you would like to have not only an amazing officiant, but also an amazing person to be the one to share in your special day and to be the one to marry you, then Paula Taylor from "Heart and Soul Ceremonies" out of Rhode Island is the true definition of what you're looking for.

My husband [I love being able to say that... hehe... :) ] and I have been planning for our big wedding ceremony and reception, which will take place at the end of this year, but we recently learned that his mom is ill and may not make it to then. Not having her see us married was not an option, so I googled "quick weddings" and came across Paula Taylor's name and reviews. I called her and immediately found her to be extremely professional, personable, and caring. I told her everything that was happening, and we planned a small, secret ceremony with my husband's parents, my parents, and his kids for Sunday, February 5th. On Wednesday of the following week that we booked Paula, we learned that his mom hadn't eaten in a couple of days. Fearing that she may not make it to the 2/5 date either, I called Paula that night and asked if she could meet us at my husband's parent's house the next night, and she happily agreed.

Paula gave us the most beautiful ceremony that I could have ever imagined. Her presentation of the material was heart-warming, and made him and I cry so much throughout, that we were barely able to say our words to each other.

Needless to say, we have also booked Paula for our "second" wedding as well, and we are so grateful to have her in our wedding memories.

Profile Picture User7727849, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where do I even begin? My now husband and I are not the same religion. This was a sensitive subject as I am Catholic and he is Protestant. Therefore, we agreed that we would have an Officiant marry us for our November beach (yes, beach) wedding. I emailed 5+ vendors the same email question: "What makes you special? Why should we chose you?" An exposing question to ask, but we knew that the officiant who cared would take the time to answer vs. directing us to their stellar online reviews. There was something about Paula's response that put me, the uptight bride, at ease. I remember saying to my husband: "I like her." We met Paula at a Starbucks and after a simple conversation we booked her. I was adamant on writing the ceremony and vows ourselves and wanted to make sure Paula was on board. She was beyond on board. If we wanted more guidance, she would give it. If we wanted, less she would offer support from a far. She gave me a library of resources and templates to work from and there in was born a very personal, very intimate ceremony. We were able to layer in moments of God, moments of love and some out of the box things all with Paula's blessing. (We had our dog as the ring bearer, some funny readings and even a song played in place of a reading). Paula came to our families' home for the rehearsal dinner. A 30+ room of loud Italians is not easy to handle -- but Paula did so with grace. I wanted someone to take our very special ceremony and execute it flawlessly and Paula did exactly that. People LOVED Paula. She just nailed it. And watching Paula get choked up during the song meant she felt the love too. If you're looking for a seasoned vet, who will give you as much or as little guidance as you need, someone who is willing to help make your ceremony your own, call Paula. She is a special individual who l o v e s love and all that she does. Paula, you're part of our family now. Thank you for making our ceremony the most talked about part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Genna, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

she was very professional, friendly, helped us out with everything that we needed

Profile Picture Michael, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Paula was truly amazing as a wedding officiant. She spoke beautifully and like a friend. From the first meeting we had with her we really felt like a friend we've known for a long time. We connected with her immediately and knew that we'd want her to marry us. We had a particularly different kind of wedding ceremony because we incorporated some hebrew readings and Jewish traditions. Paula was not only able to accommodate, but some of our more traditional guests were thoroughly impressed with her interpretations and readings. Just meet with Paula for 20 minutes and you'll not only want her to marry you, you'll want to be her friend for a very long time!

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with Paula was fantastic from start to finish. She is so kind, so flexible, and she truly made the experience smooth and easy. It was so nice to be able to look thru the different ceremony options and even piece some together (if that is what you want). We had a pre-meeting with her a few weeks before the wedding just so we weren't strangers on the day of the wedding. She put us at ease from her smile hello. She is so warm, so kind, and she gave us some good tips and info for the wedding day. We couldn't have been any happier with her and highly recommend her. She truly helped make our day all the more special.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Robin at Heart and Soul Ceremonies was wonderful to work with. She was recommended by a family member in the wedding photography industry, due to her great experiences working with Robin in the past. From our initial inquiry, to supporting us in writing our own ceremony and vows, to the delivery and tact during the rehearsal and ceremony, everything was fantastic. Robin worked with us to edit and perfect our personally written ceremony, providing welcomed support and guidance along the way. Our guests are still talking about how personal and beautiful our ceremony was, as well as the professionalism and warmth exuded from Robin. As for logistics, Robin was quick to answer any questions and help us with the marriage license process, especially since we are currently living out of state. We highly recommend Heart and Soul Ceremonies!

Profile Picture User5445416, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We had a very limited time to get married. We planned it in 3 months. I couldn't have picked anyone better to perform our ceremony. We chose bits and pieces from a number of their ceremonies and we ended up with the most beautiful ceremony we could ever ask for. Everyone loved it and we had so many compliments. We really did make it our perfect day thanks to Robin and Heart and Soul Ceremonies!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you've found Paula then it was meant to be! She is above and beyond amazing! She is unbelievably passionate about what she does and will help guide you every step of the way. I had absolutely no worries the day of our wedding. She exceeded our expectations. We felt as though we had known her our whole life and she added something very special to our wedding that just made it perfect. Anyone would be lucky to have her officiate their wedding. I cannot thank her enough.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

I do not have enough room in this review to express how AMAZING reverend Paula Taylor is. She made the ceremony. She is not only our officiant, she is now our friend for life. She is someone who takes the time to really know you and your relationship, creating the intimate ceremony that will last in my heart forever ! When I was stressed at how disorganized my venue was at our rehearsal, she met me and my husband and told us she's going to "come in like a boss" and make sure it's runs so smooth that there was no need for an ounce of stress. (I mean come on, how cool is she?!) She is just the most genuine person I have ever met, this is not a job for her, she acts as if it is a privilege. When in actuality, it was OUR privilege to work with her. I want to give her 100 stars, but the knot made me stop at 5. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMENDED !! Thank you Paula !!

Profile Picture samantha, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Paula was amazing. Very helpful and great at what she does. Highly recommend using.

Profile Picture User4797448, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Liz Rowell was very personable and put a lot of time into making our ceremony unique and one of a kind. She was always available with any questions we had and helpful throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious

You must STOP looking now! Book Paula Taylor and you would have made the best decision you did for your wedding. Her value was great, and her professionalism was high class! She was very responsive and organized throughout our entire planning process and was always willing to meet whenever we needed to. Paula was very helpful during the rehearsal and guided us through the ceremony flawlessly. We are so happy that we booked her and she truly felt like a special part of our day!

Profile Picture Carly, 4/23/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Customized Vows, Licensed

Paula was a blessing to have marry my husband and I. She couldn't have been more caring and sweet. My husband and I at the time were going through some hardships that life was handing us. Paula gave us a helping hand through all of it. She didn't just marry us, she was apart of the marriage. If you have the honor of Paula being the officiant of your wedding, I promise that it will be that much better. She has the most kind and understanding soul. I can look back at that day as the absolute best day of my life and much of it was due to Paula's remarkable services.

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/1/15, 1 Review