Heard Museum Reviews

4 | Phoenix, AZ

4 Reviews for Heard Museum

Caroline · Married on 04/05/2014

The Heard is the perfect spot in phoenix to have a wedding. The venue is beautiful and all the staff, especially Julie, are extremely helpful and available. They did everything in their power to make my wedding wonderful and it was! I have zero complaints. My guest all commented on how great everything flowed from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to dinner, to dancing. The way the Heard is laid out it makes for an easy flowing wedding. I highly recommend using the Heard Museum for any event.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I had our reception at the Heard museum and it was perfect. Julie and Michael made everything run perfectly -they were supportive and communicated great leading up to the day and the day of. They were a joy to work with and the event couldn't have been better. Our guests raved abut the space and the Museum I would highly recommend this stunning venue and amazing staff.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Gardenia · Married on 03/10/2012

I am totally in love with The Heard Museum! Not only is it one of the oldest museums in the Phoenix area, it's beautiful and has all 21 Native American Tribes of the south west represented on it's campus. Every area of the museum is beautiful and an open canvas for fabulous photos. All of my guests were blow away this museum and enjoyed looking around inside during cocktail hour. I used the Central Courtyard for the cocktail hour and the main reception was in the Steel Auditorium. From start to finish, I was satisfied with Event Coordinator, Julie, who worked with me to make sure I had everything I needed. She was flexible and very responsive. I was planning my wedding from a different state, and had to rely on email and phone for most of my communication. When I did come into town, she was more than willing to met with me to do site visits and answer any questions I had. If you're looking for a unique venue that include culture and beauty, The Heard Museum is the place to go!!! Trust me, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/08/2012

Nazib · Married on 11/09/2016

We love you thanks a lot!!! we highly recommended them!

Sent on 03/30/2017