Heald Wedding Consulting Reviews

Heald Wedding Consulting 2
Heald Wedding Consulting 3
Heald Wedding Consulting 4

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2014

I wish there was a 6/5 star option. I can't say enough good things about Cristina. She is at once personal, professional, calm and detail-oriented. Cristina knows just how to keep things running smoothly, delights everyone and has a wonderful sense of humor.

My husband and I marveled at the way she seemed to be everywhere at once, popping up like a genie when needed and then melting into the background to check on another detail. She doesn't miss a single thing, thinks of event logistics that would be so easy to regretfully overlook and has an incredible roster of preferred vendors.

We planned our wedding in Santa Rosa from Portland, Oregon. Cristina was so helpful in filling in the details for what we could not physically see or vendors we could not visit. Our cake, florist, hair/make-up artist and DJ were all her preferred vendors, all offered wonderful value for their price points and were just amazing in their own rights!

Cristina has wonderful advice and thoughts for the ceremony and reception flow, if needed (and I certainly needed all the help I could get!), but doesn't offer her opinion or advice unless requested. On a final note, my husband and I are not stuffy people and enjoy the company of those who can laugh, who add a personal touch and take joy in life and their work. Cristina IS that person. She is the consummate professional, yet in working with her, I felt so comfortable because she genuinely cares for her clients.

To not work with Cristina would be such a missed opportunity. She's amazing. Period.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Allie · Married on 10/26/2014

Your planner will be a huge part of your wedding, including the memories & feelings you associate with the journey. I’m eternally grateful that Cristina will forever be a part of my special day.
    My fiance & I contacted Cristina when we were feeling overwhelmed by the logistical nightmare that is planning a wedding. I was on my way to resenting the whole situation and was no longer excited about the big day.
    Unlike most women, I didn't grow up fantasizing about my wedding. Like most women, however, I wanted my wedding to be an amazing experience for everyone. I wanted intimate, yet grand; personal & fun; spirited & touching. My wedding was that and more, entirely because of Cristina.
    Cristina's attention to detail is unparalleled. As a first-time bride, I was unaware of all the details & choices to consider. Cristina coached me through it all and thought of everything!
    Her contributions to my wedding were remarkable. She organized countless details, saving us money and time. She managed vendors & needy family members & annoying guests & unresponsive venues. Most importantly, Cristina gave me the freedom to love the process. Until her involvement, I didn't have the ability to concentrate on anything fun because I was all-consumed with logistics. With her help, I focused on things that I enjoyed - decorating, designing, etc.
    On the day of my wedding, I was able to live in the moment and to make memories that I’ll cherish forever. This was only possible because of Cristina. Her work ethic is beyond compare and she earns the respect of everyone she does business with. I should also note that Cristina's professionalism is only matched by her kind personality & lovely demeanor.
    A wedding is too much for any woman to organize & navigate without professional help. Just accept that. So...if you don't have a team of experienced interns planning every detail, HIRE CRISTINA!
    (even if you have interns, hire Cristina and send them for coffee)

Sent on 11/04/2014

Jen · Married on 09/06/2014

I really appreciated Cristina's organization & knowledge. I originally didn't think I needed a coordinator, but since our venue not only required a day-of coordinator, they required us to pick from an approved list. At our venue there were only 3 to choose from, & when everyone at the venue found out Cristina would be helping out they were all enthusiastic with their praises for her. I had obviously picked the favorite of that approved list lol. As the wedding got closer I realized that there was a lot of extra work that I technically could do myself, but was glad to not have to deal with. There's already so much chaos & stress when planning your own wedding, that you're really doing yourself a favor in letting somebody else make sure everything is going to plan on your big day.

Sent on 09/30/2014

aaron · Married on 08/30/2014

Cristina did and amazing job for our wedding. She was very available and gave us great ideas and advice. I don't know what we would have done with out her. She took all the worry away. On our wedding day she was amazing. Everything was perfectly set up and she always seemed to be there when we needed her. I think she wore a black and white stripped dress like a referee she was easy to find and always there to guiding us, offering us a plate of food or drink.
    Thank you Cristina!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Cristina is a fantastic coordinator! My family and I are so pleased with the amount of love, hard work and dedication she put into our wedding :) Cristina did an amazing job keeping me on track while I was in graduate school and made the entire wedding planning process enjoyable. Even through the bumps, Cristina pulled through always providing us with education on the wedding world to help us make the difficult decisions.

On the day of the wedding, Cristina made sure that everything ran smoothly and that I was able to enjoy my special day. She was at the site before I arrived and still there after I left helping to make sure that everything went according to plan. My family and I would all recommend Cristina's services!! Thanks again Cristina :)

Sent on 10/12/2014

Gail · Married on 08/09/2014

My daughter was married on August 9, 2014. Cristina Heald was one of the wedding consultants that I contacted. I sent an email inquiring about her services. That evening I had a response. Cristina was like that throughout the wedding process. Every email, every question, got an immediate response. I knew that she was organized, reliable, and most importantly, detail oriented. She eased the stress of the process. She helped me find vendors, all of which were great and reasonably priced! I was able to buy my wine at a great discount, thanks to her contacts in the wine industry. She gets discounts at the party rental facility which she passes on to her clients. She has a ton of decorations available for the use of her clients. She understands the planning process and executes perfectly. She helped us pick the linen colors and even folded all the napkins to make them look like bows the day before the wedding. Every meeting, every phone call, she was there on time.
    You plan and plan for that one special day and hope that everything goes fine. I did not show up until an hour before the actual ceremony, trusting everything to Cristina. I was amazed! Everything was perfect! The tables were beautifully set, the bar, the desert table, the table with all the favors, everything was perfect. I used a lot of Cristina's decorations and she did a fantastic job setting everything up. The ceremony, dinner, everything went smoothly. At one point, one of the guest spilled some wine on her dress. I brought her to Cristina. She had wine off and everything you could think of to remove a stain. My friend's response was, "It is certainly worthwhile to hire a good wedding planner!" I can not thank Cristina enough because my daughters wedding was PERFECT! There is one more very important thing. Cristina is not only a great wedding consultant, she is one of the nicest people you will find. Always calm, always pleasant. Just a great person!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Micalla · Married on 07/19/2014

Christina was truly the biggest asset I had during wedding planning! She went above and beyond, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a stress free wedding day :).

Sent on 10/08/2014

Raven · Married on 06/20/2014

Cristina was amazing! I couldn't have imagined doing it without her. She helped me out with everything and was very responsive to what I wanted. She was so flexible and nice.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/17/2014

I do not even know where to begin .... Cristina is absolutely AMAZING!!!! I do not know what I would have done without her! She was SO easy to communicate with and work with all the way through the planning process. I honestly felt like she was a friend who just happened to be helping me plan my wedding. When the wedding day came, I literally worried about NOTHING. She was on top of every single detail, she worked flawlessly with all my vendors and helped me create the most perfect night! I can't even say enough how much I recommend Cristina, her knowledge and professionalism and awesomely positive attitude are just a breath of fresh air among the stress of wedding planning. And, added bonus, she has a great inventory of decorative items (vases, chalkboards, cake stands, easels, etc.) that she lends to clients for free. A very nice little bonus. If I could give 10 stars to Cristina I would! She is incredible!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Heald Wedding Consulting's reply:

ANDREA! It was so incredible getting to know you and Jason over the last year! Thank you so much for all the kind words! I really enjoyed working with you both and getting to know your amazing selves! Oh, and seeing absolutely adorable pictures of your puppy on Facebook :)! Hope you are both amazing!

Love Cristina!

Ronelle · Married on 04/26/2014

Christina Heald is by far an amazing, personable, professional and caring lady. We were are very pleased to have had her as our Wedding Coordinator, she went above and beyond to make our day perfect......LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Giselle and Patrick · Married on 04/04/2014

Cristina was extremely, professional, knowledgable, personable, patient, and friendly. She got back to me immediately and addressed all of my worries and concerns. We loved working with her. She took care of everything from start to finish especially since we live in LA and the wedding was in Paso Robles. She made sure everything ran smoothly and the guests were attended to by the other vendors. Thank you Cristina. It was truly a pleasure working with you.
    Giselle and Patrick

Sent on 07/01/2014

Grace · Married on 03/26/2014

Cristina is by far the best wedding coordinator a bride can have to prepare for any type of wedding. I truly wish I had the money to hire Cristina for full wedding coordination/planning. Unfortunately, we could only afford to hire her for Day of the Wedding Coordination. She is well worth it and more. Cristina went out of her way to help prepare for everything during the most stressful times leading up to the wedding. About two weeks before the wedding, Cristina helped me with all the unfinished details, found solutions to all the problems that came up, and made the day of the wedding completely stress free. I would not have enjoyed my wedding day had it not been for Cristina and all her help. A wonderful thing to note is that Cristina has an incredible inventory of wedding items, decor, and props that every bride could use. She is truly the best wedding coordinator. I recommend her to every bride planning a wedding. Also, our wedding was a destination wedding - Cristina's communication was very reliable and consistent. She was someone I could truly count on to make sure the wedding went smoothly. Thank you, Cristina, for everything you did to make my wedding so perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • F

Fred · Married on 03/15/2014

My daughter found Heald Wedding Consulting for her Wedding in October all I did then was write checks, but dealt a lot with Cristina on phone and in person..
    When my then fiancee and I picked a date an venue my most brilliant contribution to a perfect wedding was hiring Heald to do our wedding planning. Cristina was very professional but made it fun and if such a thing is possible at least for the groom "stress free".. She dealt with mother in law, club mangers and chef.. got them all on the same page.. all great.. She came out to wedding venue several times.. was there for the rehearsal and was first on the scene wedding day and one of the last one's to leave at the end of a great day...

Sent on 06/23/2014

Heald Wedding Consulting's reply:

Hey Fred! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this! It was so wonderful getting to work with you and Jennifer after Katies big day! So glad you called me! What a fun amazing wedding, it was such an awesome group of friends, family, and vendors! I am still dreaming happy hula dreams from your big day!

Hope you are well!

Shannon · Married on 10/05/2013

Despite well over a decade of communications experience, and being extremely Type A (for better or worse), I finally came to the realization about 2 months prior to our wedding that I couldn't do all of THIS alone. Enter Cristina. She immediately put us at ease from the moment we met, and even more so when she started loading crucial planning elements to google docs so we could seamlessly plan and finalize the wedding day! Cristina is one of the few excellent wedding planners who offers a month-of coordination package, and one that is more than reasonably priced. And the best part? Cristina is personable, kind, warm and understanding. She will shoot you straight and help you actually kick back and enjoy your wedding day!!

WARNING: Even if you have hired a venue for your wedding and they offer wedding coordinators, their top priority is the venue itself. Not you. You are just a number. HIRE CRISTINA! She'll make you her top priority!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Cristina was a terrific choice for a wedding planner. She was proactive, organized, and very easy-going. She was very easy to work with, did a terrific job, and her services were quite affordable. Great choice all around!

Sent on 11/27/2013

erica · Married on 09/01/2013

I was not required to hire a wedding coordinator, and when I initially started looking for one I looked at crazy expensive wedding coordinators to people off Craigslist who charge barely anything. When I met with Cristina I knew immediately that she would do a great, little did I know she would be the saving grace of my wedding around every corner I turned. Cristina went above and beyond in every way to make sure the wedding went smoothly. She's extremely detailed oriented, extremely hard worker, and goes above and beyond on everything she does. She's more than a day of coordinator and much more than a month of coordinator - she's basically like a full time coordinator for your wedding. She took care of all the last minute little things that came up, smoothed things over, worked amazing well with all the vendors. And trust me we had some drama the month leading up to the wedding and Cristina managed to take care of it all!!! Best investment I made in the wedding was hiring her! Honestly, I think my husband would have lost his mind dealing with me if I didn't have Cristina! She also gets the style of weddings and will be extremely flexible. She had a go getter, no worries, everything will turn out ok attitude, and it does because she's managing it! I wish there was a chance to give more than 5 stars on these sites, because she would get it. My one piece of advice is if you want to enjoy your wedding and want it to perfectly, yes, perfectly like mine did, hire her!!!!!! I can't wait for the renewal of vows so I can work with her again!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Hi Erica,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! You're just the sweetest! I really enjoyed working with you and Michael! It was so special seeing you both enjoy the day so wonderfully!

Still loving my bench :). Thank you again for letting me be a part of your wonderful day!

Tess · Married on 08/24/2013

Cristina was amazing. We hired her for "month-of" wedding planning and day-of coordination, but she was SO much more than that. As soon as my husband and I met her we felt an instant connection and warmness about her. Our wedding was not the easiest to plan, as it was on our private ranch, where a large wedding had never been held before. She was on top of every detail, helping with shuttle scheduling, coordinating with all of the vendors, (folding the napkins!) from even before our month-of and up until the very last minute. During the wedding she was so organized, helping us to carry through our sequence of events without getting in the way or making us feel rushed. I cannot stress how flexible and friendly and organized she was. Towards the end of the night, my husband heard from a guest that the catering staff was trying to close the bar early, Cristina overheard and fixed the situation right away! Such an all-star. We love Cristina!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Hi Tess,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! I felt the same warmness for you both! You're such a sweet couple! With an incredible group of family and friends!

Thank you again for letting me be a special part of your beautiful day!

Tovah · Married on 08/10/2013

Cristina was amazing! I think hiring her was the best decision we made.....the wedding could not have gone more smoothly! She is so sweet, super responsive, professional and a hard worker. She did everything from bring me wine to deal with a shuttle that broke down. Any time a problem came us, she calmly told me that she would figure it out. I cannot recommend her more highly. I say hire her now before she is booked on your date. Thank you, thank you, thank you Cristina!!!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Heidi · Married on 07/02/2013

My venue required a coordinator so I was looking for a DOC that wasn't too expensive. I definitely hit the jackpot! She went WAY above and beyond her duties. She always had good ideas and she executed them perfectly. She made planning and our day stress free so my family and I were able to just relax and enjoy the time together. One of the reasons I hired her was because of the quick response-she literally emailed back within an hour for most things which is really nice when you are trying to get things done. All of the pre-wedding stuff like seating chart and timeline were done by here so I barely had to do anything. She picked up my flowers for me and arranged some of the bouquets (I had some single stem flowers). Her sweet personality made her even more awesome! Bonus points because she even has her own inventory of really cute decor that you can use! That alone saved me money. Cristina was the best money spent for the whole entire wedding!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Sabra · Married on 06/22/2013

If I could give a million stars I would! Cristina was the best investment I made towards our wedding. She made things so simple and kept me sane. We really could not have done it without her. She is very hard working, super helpful and knowledgeable, and fun to be around to boot! I would highly recommend her and if she helped in other arenas I would work with her again! Thank you so much Cristina you are the best!!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Doreen · Married on 06/15/2013

Let me just say, I wish I could get married again just so we could work with Cristina some more! She goes above and beyond and is such a pleasure to work with. She truly made our wedding planning process so much easier and smoother. She gets in touch with all your vendors, she responds to email and phone calls almost immediately, she is extremely organized, and thinks of EVERY detail you could ever imagine. She also has a wonderful inventory of items to loan to her brides, which is extremely helpful. The day of our wedding went so smoothly and just as planned, thanks to Cristina. She is so calm and confident, and makes sure everything is done the way you want it. And to top it all off, her husband runs a fantastic Photo Booth, complete with customized printed photos as well as all the digital files. Heald Wedding Consulting is definitely the way to go!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Pamela · Married on 06/08/2013

Are you planning a wedding? Are there more than 10 people invited? Are there more than 3 vendors?

Then hire Heald Wedding Consulting. Cristina was hands down the most professional and flexible planner during my insanity of planning a wedding at the Brazilian room in June 2013.

I got married in California and planned it from New York. She was prompt with texts, emails, and phone calls. When I traveled to California she made it a point to make herself available.

I changed details all the time (to the point where I was wincing when writing emails as I thought she was going to kill me) and it was always met with a "no problem!" attitude. She worked with all my vendors (there were more than usual) and played nice with the more difficult ones. Even my florist stated that I had truly lucked out and she was incredible.

Oh! And she is incredibly crafty! I thought of ideas (like burlap pillows that said Mrs. And Mr. and a really unique guestbook) and boom! She made it happen BECAUSE SHE IS MARTHA STEWART!

Also what sets her apart is that she has a ton of decorations and props in her inventory that you can use. We saved a lot of money utilizing her decorations.

Basically I am saying that planning my wedding was a big pain but she never once complained or became frustrated. She consoled me, reassured me, and helped me design a great wedding.

Now that my wedding is over, I miss emailing her. But I know that I have made a wonderful friend. She is exceptional on every level! Book her services now! It was the best money spent for me.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Richard · Married on 06/01/2013

Cristina is the best! She is professional, experienced, great to work with and carries out a can-do attitude every step of the way. We wouldn't have had such a smooth, memorable wedding without her. We highly recommend her for your wedding planning needs.

-Richard & Annie

Sent on 08/08/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/18/2013

Cristina was the best and made my wedding an event to remember. She was very responsive to all of my emails and concerns. She recommended great vendors and saved me money where she could with rentals. She even let me borrow a few of her items for free. She was a great value and can not imagine how the day would have gone without her (or I can but chose not to). My # 1 advice to brides would be to get a planner or at the least day of planner. You think you won't need one to save $ but in the end they save you the $$ and stress. You don't have to call vendors to confirm she does it. You have someone there to answer all of your weird questions. I would recommend Cristina if you want a well organized worry free event! We cannot thank Cristina enough. She really made our day perfect.
    Megan and Jay

Sent on 05/26/2013

Shanon · Married on 05/11/2013

Cristina did an amazing job at our wedding, I don't see how I could have survived without her! Her organizational skills, keen eye and attention to detail are incredible. She went above and beyond the call of duty. I would recommend her to anyone needing an event planner. Thanks again, you made our day so special and perfect!

Sent on 05/20/2013