Heald Wedding Consulting Reviews

Heald Wedding Consulting 3
Heald Wedding Consulting 4
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

Cristina was amazing! She made our wedding day perfect. She helped us organize a timeline, remember small yet important details, organized our vendors and so much more!! We couldn’t have done it without her!!

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

If you're looking for a wedding planner, look no further. Cristina and her team are amazing. Cristina was recommended to me by my venue and I am so thankful for her! She was there for me through it all and really guided me into having my dream wedding. I got married in November in Santa Rosa, right after the fires. She was so supportive and thoughtful through all the disasters. She kept me calm and with her I knew it would all be OK. She was very personable and worked great with all my vendors. The coordination was impeccable! Cristina is very professional and just a fabulous person!! The day after the wedding I was sad because I wouldn't have Cristina anymore, but through work, we have made a wonderful friendship. I am so grateful to her for my beautiful, unforgettable dream wedding.

Heald Wedding Consulting 5
    Heald Wedding Consulting 6
    Heald Wedding Consulting 7
    Heald Wedding Consulting 8

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

Words cannot express how amazing is was to work with Cristina and my gratitude for everything she did to make my wedding day perfect! She went above and beyond my expectations - from the planning to the rehearsal to the day of - she was attentive, organized and resourceful. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with.

Katie Sue · Married on 09/02/2017

Cristina was amazing to work with! She made our dream wedding come true and was so enjoyable to work with. Her organization and attention to details makes sure nothing big or small is missed and she has a smile on her face the whole time! High recommend HWC!

Alexandra · Married on 08/11/2017

Cristina is awesome! From start to finish she was the professional companion I needed to pull off our beautiful wedding. She offers different packages so that you can fine tune your needs and wants. Responds quickly to all questions, has a wonderful working relationship with many great vendors, and most importantly you can trust her opinion and rely on her to coordinate the wedding you want. My husband and I felt very taken care of on our wedding day and we know this was because of Cristina. Organized. Personable. Knowledgable. Dedicated to your dreams. Respects a budget. She is worth every penny, so hire her already!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

We hired Cristina for our July wedding in Healdsburg, CA. She is truly the BEST! If you are looking for an organized, creative, and thoughtful wedding planner, look no further! Cristina made our wedding vision come to life and created some of the best memories of our lives. Because we lived out of town, Cristina was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about local vendors. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients. Cristina made sure every detail was taken care of and our wedding day could not have gone any smoother. Five stars for Heald Wedding Consulting!!

doug · Married on 06/24/2017

My wife and I hired Cristina as our wedding coordinator and could not have been happier! Cristina is very well organized, thorough, very easy to communicate with and listens to your needs/wants! She takes a lot of the stress out of planning! Cristina takes the initiative to call and coordinate with all your vendors to ensure everyone is following the same time line and on the same page. She even called and emailed everyone in our wedding party (total of 14 people) to ensure everyone had the right schedule for our wedding rehearsal and day of events. Our wedding ran so smoothly with her behind the scenes directing everything and everybody. The transitions from our ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner to reception was seamless! We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator !

Taria · Married on 06/24/2017

Cristina of Heald Wedding Consulting came highly recommended from our caterer and now we know first-hand why. Cristina has made our planning process as smooth as possible at the very start. She sets you up with all the proper folders/documents and asks all the right questions making sure we don't miss a beat. Not to mention, she's super responsive and has a cheery spirit. :D Her experience and skills had clearly shone through. She is SUPER detail oriented and implements timelines flawlessly which is a must for any bridal party. The manager, Leanne, at Healdsburg Country Gardens (our wedding venue) could not have said nicer things about Cristina. Between Leanne, our caterer California Rose, and Cristina -- they were a force to be reckoned with. The vibe and connection was palpable. My husband would not have changed a thing. We give Cristina all of the stars!

Danielle · Married on 06/16/2017

We hired Cristina to help with our June wedding in Healdsburg, CA. We honestly could not have done this without her help! She was an amazing resource, extremely organized, and completely put our minds at ease. The day of, she was an absolute blessing, taking care of everything and allowing us to enjoy our special day, stress-free. Cristina is an incredible wedding coordinator and I would recommend her without hesitation.

Alyssa · Married on 11/19/2016

I hired Heald Wedding Consulting for my November 2016 destination wedding in Napa Valley, CA. Being in the hospitality industry for over 20 years and an event planner myself, I originally thought that I could handle all of the details myself. I quickly found that hiring an expert in the area was the absolute best decision I could have made. Cristina and her team provided 5 star service & delivery all around.
    Cristina’s attention to detail and genuine concern to ensure everything ran smoothly was incredible. She really takes a lot of time to understand your "vision" and what's important to you - she also has incredible resources and vendor referrals. She is willing to work within any budget and has some great cost savings ideas. It was so helpful to have a single point of contact for all of the vendors. She continually stays on task and keeps you organized which in my case was imperative based on my busy schedule.
    I was actually able to enjoy our wedding day since Cristina was behind the scenes taking care of all the details. Thank you so much to Cristina & her team, I will be forever grateful for all you did to make our day so special & memorable, I would not have been able to do it without her. Hire Cristina and her team, it will be the best decision you will make for your wedding!

Patrick · Married on 10/15/2016

Our situation was a little unique; we had already hired a month of planner for our wedding. About 2 months before the date they had to cancel for personal reasons. A friend referred us to Cristina Heald and she totally saved us! She quickly ramped up on our plans and starting talking with vendors right away. Even with a really short timeline she pulled together our ideas into a concrete plan that worked incredibly.

A little less than two weeks ahead of time it looked like we were going to get rain. Here she was a great resource, helping us get the coverings we needed and guiding us through replanning 2/3rds of our day (ceremony and cocktail hour was outside previously). She helped redo our layout and let us know what things would and wouldn't need to be tweaked because of the rain.

Day of Cristina was super on top of everything. She handled rearranging things to account for things we forgot (like the guestbook), sent people to the store to buy drink ingredients that were left at home so we could still serve them and I'm sure handled a million of problems that I never even knew existed. On top of all of that she escorted guests to and from the detached bathrooms with an umbrella the entire time it was raining.
    We could not have come close to having the wedding we did without Cristina. Her help in planning and then replanning and managing the day was incredible. And she did all of it in less than 8 weeks. We absolutely recommend all of Heald Consulting.

Lorena · Married on 10/08/2016

Cristina was an amazing wedding guru. We hired her as our wedding coordinator and she blew us away. She went above and beyond, was there for every question I had and every little thing that I needed even before I knew that I needed it. People kept telling me that things always go wrong at weddings and that mine would be no different but I completely trusted her with everything and knew that she would make sure things ran smoothly. Cristina was professional and super-organized; the mini tasks she gave me during the planning process helped me become more organized myself. I loved how she went through each thing we had to do the day of the rehearsal and then prepped us again a couple of minutes before each one again on the actual day. Her calmness and sweet personality makes you feel as if you've known her forever. She was a dream to work with- I cannot say enough good things about her.

Annalisa · Married on 09/24/2016

Book her! I cannot say enough amazing things about Cristina, and frankly our wedding would not have been the same without her. She had such a deep understanding of the local Healdsburg area, our venue, and really helped us build our vendor dream team. Not only that, she was a real pleasure to speak with each week as we approached our big day, answering all mine and my family's questions along the way. She made the entire experience seamless and fun! And when the big day rolled around my confidence in Cristina was so high that it was easy to have a beautiful care free day. She executed everything flawlessly, down to ensuring I had that very important glass of champagne in my hand post ceremony. Of all the wonderful vendors involved in making the day come to life she was by far the most important. So book her quick, because I have told just about everyone about her.

Penelope · Married on 09/18/2016

Cristina was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! We cannot say a single bad thing about her. We had her help out with the month of planning, but because she sent us spreadsheets months beforehand we could already start to pull everything together. There were no issues on our special day (or if there were she must have fixed them before we noticed!!!). Cristina was great because she didn't push any sort of style onto us, rather she asked us a million questions about what we wanted, which made us think about the aspects of our wedding that we hadn't even considered. She handled all of our vendors very firmly and professionally, and everyone was happy on our big day. Our day was exactly what we wanted, thank you so much Cristina! We have been recommending you to everyone we know!

Tory · Married on 09/04/2016

Stop looking and hire Cristina--you won't regret it! I wasn't looking for someone to figure out every detail of my wedding--I had most of that under control. But I wanted someone to make sure everything had been accounted for and that nothing slipped through the cracks. After all, I've never done this before! Cristina is amazingly organized and kept us feeling like we had nothing to worry about. The day itself went flawlessly thanks to her. She has weddings down like it's second nature, yet was so willing to make any alteration we suggested. After seeing the quality and amount of service she provided for the cost, I would have gladly paid double--she was our single most valuable vendor! Cristina took the stress off our shoulders which allowed us to really enjoy the process of wedding planning. And on our big day, I did not have to put ANY thought into whether things were set up and running smoothly. Priceless!

Our Welcome Party/Rehearsal dinner was a great success thanks to Cristina! After researching and planning via the internet, phone, etc. I was concerned how to pull everything together for our event since we live in Florida, and the party was planned for a remote, idyllic barn amidst a vineyard in the hills of Napa, California. Through Cristina's knowledge, talent and contacts she put me in touch with a service team to help with the set up and execution, formulated a site plan, recommended vendors for linens, wine glasses, coolers, sound system and decor. She was helpful to anticipate the details to make our evening a great success. Her skill in coordinating the site set-up, catering and staffing needs was very professional and her advice was very helpful. Plus, she was a delight to talk to and work with on such an important event for our family. Everyone had a wonderful time!

Kate · Married on 08/29/2015

Cristina was wonderful! We were planning our wedding remotely so she was a huge help in scheduling meetings with us when we were in town for planning weekends and just making sure the whole process went smoothly! Our weekly calls with her in the four weeks leading up to the wedding were so helpful to make sure everything was taken care of and we weren't forgetting any little details! Day of the wedding she was also key in making sure the day ran smoothly. Our wedding was outdoors and we'd hired someone to make a chalkboard seating chart of all of the tables with guests names, table numbers etc. Well during the ceremony the wind knocked over the board and broke it! Without our even knowing Cristina scrambled and re-wrote the entire seating chart so our guests would know which tables they were assigned to! So impressive! We couldn't have pulled off our fabulous day without Cristina!

Cristina and her team were AMAZING. My husband and I were unsure about our need to hire a wedding coordinator or planner as I am extremely organized and a bit of a "control enthusiast" ;). Because our wedding was out of state and we were not very familiar with the area, we decided to hire someone to help. I interviewed countless people and ultimately decided to hire Cristina. She was friendly, organized, prompt at responding to emails, and so helpful when it came to us selecting vendors. No matter how small my questions were, or how often, she always responded quickly and with great information. The weekend of our wedding, she ran the show. We loved it, our bridal party loved it, and our parents loved it. She came organized and prepared, led us through the rehearsal seamlessly, and kept everyone on task. I really appreciated not having to do this part and just being able to enjoy the weekend. It helped to have a third party who was in charge do all of the leading instead of us or our family. The day of the wedding, she was phenomenal. She kept everyone on time, managed all of my vendors, kept me calm, and literally made sure that everything ran seamlessly. If something went wrong, I am still unaware of it, hahaha. I also have to thank her for letting me take the reins when I wanted and taking the control back when I got overwhelmed. She really knows how to balance what her clients are looking for and work with many different personalities. I also really appreciated her ability to see my vision for the day and work with me to make it a reality. I can not thank her and her staff enough for making our wedding the most enjoyable and stress-free weekend imaginable and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator or planner. If I had to go back and do it again, I would definitely call her first!

There are not enough exclamation points in the world for how amazing Cristina is. Where to even begin? It was clear even at our initial meeting how professional, organized, and caring she is. My idea of a big event is dinner for 10 (yikes!) and I was completely out of my depth starting to plan a wedding for 150--on the opposite side of the country from my family and in the middle of medical residency, no less. I was, to say the least, pretty clueless. Cristina made everything feel simple, in control, and dare I say...exciting!

Awesome things about Cristina: Her breadth of experience helped me in decisions ranging from vendor selection to setting the wedding day timeline. She is extremely flexible, in everything from arranging meetings to finding ways to accommodate the last minute guests. We had a Jewish wedding with many traditional elements, and Cristina was not only familiar with the proceedings but helped me strategize how best to organize those less well-known portions. It was a big perk to have access to her nifty inventory of decorations, as well--Cristina made an awesome champagne tower display for us, not to mention a beautiful, beautiful Chuppah (wedding canopy) and several other decorations. Cristina helped me with budget and cost decisions, always offering a variety of ways to do something and how to save. She juggled our family dynamics smoothly and gracefully. She was very effective in working with our government-run venue, which was physically lovely but had all kinds of arcane and restrictive rules and less-than-helpful staff. She is a resourceful problem-solver, weathering at least two rental fiascos and quickly offering solid solutions. I was really able to enjoy the wedding because of her.

I could go on!! Suffice it to say, Cristina's services are an amazing value, she runs a great team, is a delight to interact with, and I'd recommend to her to any friend or family!!!!

Jessie · Married on 05/30/2015

We were blown away by Christina Heald and her expert planning services. She was so friendly, and attentive. She had worked our venue before and knew what worked and what didnt. She was always willing to provide her opinion and tell you her thoughts on your ideas. I am not a creative person, and she was able to bring it all together. Our day was beyond beautiful and perfect! She was always available and responsive to my endless questions. She referred vendors when we asked and she always hit the mark with them. The one time I strayed (hair and makeup), I wish I had listened to her. She really knows what she is doing, and other vendors love working with her. Hands down, I dont know what I would have done without Christina. She is AMAZING, and well worth it! Cant wait to have another big event...she will be the first person I call to plan!

Malia · Married on 05/16/2015

Cristina was so wonderful throughout the whole process! She took our vision to the next level! Her impeccable organization skills wrangled in all of the chaotic details, helping us focus on what really was the point of it all! We could not have pulled of our event without her!! Patient, kind, generous, funny and ingenious are a few of the things we want to say about her :) My husband said he thinks she has ESP. Thank you Cristina!!!

Talia · Married on 04/11/2015

Have you hired Heald Wedfing consulting yet?! If not, DO IT.l! You will NOT regret it. I was able to relax and have a good time knowing that Christina had everything under control and, more importantly, knew and understood what I wanted. It made our wedding day the easiest part of the process! Honestly, after going to other weddings and seeing how some other planners were (haphazard, unprofessional, uncoordinated) I knew that we hit the jackpot with Heald Wedding!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Heald Wedding Consulting's reply:

Talia! Thank you so much for all of your super sweet words! It was so wonderful working with you ad ReShantic!!! I hope you're both doing absolutely amazing!!

Leah · Married on 02/28/2015

When I began my planning process for our wedding, I thought that because I was an excellent multitasker, I wouldn't need a wedding planner. I thought, wedding planners existed for people who A) didn't know what they were doing, B) were bad at goal and/or time management, and C) for people with loads of disposable income/large wedding budgets. Because of this I thought i was one who didn't need/want a wedding coordinator. One bleak day, I cried to my then fiancé, that i felt like a failure because I realized I needed help. That's when I found Cristina Heald.

Our first call was more of a counseling session, as Cristina meticulously noted everything. After talking i felt so relieved and i told her I was going to talk with my fiancé and get back to her. After telling my guy about how much better I felt knowing there was someone who could take my stress down and actually let me sleep, he agreed it was a good choice and we signed up.

Pretty much everything that could go wrong in the processes did, but after each crisis, I'd turn to Cristina. 100% of the time she had a solution, and a centering reminder that all of this would be successful. She was right, up to and through the I Do's.

Through it all, Cristina was right; everything was perfect. I was impressed with her efficiency, anticipation of my stress, swift action to quell issues, and independent interactions with bridal party, vendors, and guests.

Even if you are an expert at events, a pro at parties, or a diva at decorating, Cristina is better, faster, and more experienced. It shows in her passion for perfection and her true craft in her art of planning and coordinating. I can say without a doubt that besides saying yes to the man of my dreams, saying yes to Cristina is one of my best wedding decisions I made.

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2014

I wish there was a 6/5 star option. I can't say enough good things about Cristina. She is at once personal, professional, calm and detail-oriented. Cristina knows just how to keep things running smoothly, delights everyone and has a wonderful sense of humor.

My husband and I marveled at the way she seemed to be everywhere at once, popping up like a genie when needed and then melting into the background to check on another detail. She doesn't miss a single thing, thinks of event logistics that would be so easy to regretfully overlook and has an incredible roster of preferred vendors.

We planned our wedding in Santa Rosa from Portland, Oregon. Cristina was so helpful in filling in the details for what we could not physically see or vendors we could not visit. Our cake, florist, hair/make-up artist and DJ were all her preferred vendors, all offered wonderful value for their price points and were just amazing in their own rights!

Cristina has wonderful advice and thoughts for the ceremony and reception flow, if needed (and I certainly needed all the help I could get!), but doesn't offer her opinion or advice unless requested. On a final note, my husband and I are not stuffy people and enjoy the company of those who can laugh, who add a personal touch and take joy in life and their work. Cristina IS that person. She is the consummate professional, yet in working with her, I felt so comfortable because she genuinely cares for her clients.

To not work with Cristina would be such a missed opportunity. She's amazing. Period.

Allie · Married on 10/26/2014

Your planner will be a huge part of your wedding, including the memories & feelings you associate with the journey. I’m eternally grateful that Cristina will forever be a part of my special day.
    My fiance & I contacted Cristina when we were feeling overwhelmed by the logistical nightmare that is planning a wedding. I was on my way to resenting the whole situation and was no longer excited about the big day.
    Unlike most women, I didn't grow up fantasizing about my wedding. Like most women, however, I wanted my wedding to be an amazing experience for everyone. I wanted intimate, yet grand; personal & fun; spirited & touching. My wedding was that and more, entirely because of Cristina.
    Cristina's attention to detail is unparalleled. As a first-time bride, I was unaware of all the details & choices to consider. Cristina coached me through it all and thought of everything!
    Her contributions to my wedding were remarkable. She organized countless details, saving us money and time. She managed vendors & needy family members & annoying guests & unresponsive venues. Most importantly, Cristina gave me the freedom to love the process. Until her involvement, I didn't have the ability to concentrate on anything fun because I was all-consumed with logistics. With her help, I focused on things that I enjoyed - decorating, designing, etc.
    On the day of my wedding, I was able to live in the moment and to make memories that I’ll cherish forever. This was only possible because of Cristina. Her work ethic is beyond compare and she earns the respect of everyone she does business with. I should also note that Cristina's professionalism is only matched by her kind personality & lovely demeanor.
    A wedding is too much for any woman to organize & navigate without professional help. Just accept that. So...if you don't have a team of experienced interns planning every detail, HIRE CRISTINA!
    (even if you have interns, hire Cristina and send them for coffee)