Headrush Hair Designs & Spa Reviews

47 | Lititz, PA

47 Reviews for Headrush Hair Designs & Spa

Heidi · Married on 09/06/2010

Headrush helped me out greatly! Plans fell through with another hairstylist about a month before the wedding due to the fact my wedding was on Labor Day. I got in contact with headrush and they said they were more than willing to accommodate to my day. My hairstylist Jessica did a wonderful job!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Juanita · Married on 07/24/2010

Headrush Hair Designs was wonderful, from the months leading up to my wedding to my actual wedding day. Beverly did an awesome job on my hair. It had grace, romance, elegance, and beauty. Shannon did a phenomenal job on my make-up. She knew exactly what type of make-up to use, what shades would compliment my skin tone, and asked for my input every step of the way. All in all, it was a wonderful experience to have worked with Headrush Hair Designs. If you are getting married, I'd definately recommend the bridal packages. They are worth the money and your bridesmaids/mothers will love it! The Headrush girls are highly skilled, very professional, and super sweet...

Sent on 12/07/2010

jess · Married on 07/11/2010

I would Absoultly recomend Headrush, to ANY and EVERY bride looking for a place to get there hair and makeup done. My hair looked amazing just how I pictured it. Also all 6 of my bridesmaid hair looked awsome! they all had different lengths hair, and all looked great! They also did wonders to the mom and mother in laws hair! They were so accomadating, they came to my church where the service was being held and did all the hair. It could not have helped me out any more. You can not go wrong with headrush hair designs for your wedding day!

Sent on 12/09/2010
  • F

Amber · Married on 06/26/2010

Headrush was amazing on my wedding day and before as well! My bridal party had the entire salon to ourselves that morning, and the staff provided a lovely breakfast for us when we arrived. The atmosphere was the greatest part of going to Headrush. The staff is so warm and professional; and they did such a beautiful job on all of our hair and makeup. I have continued to go to Headrush to get my hair done since my wedding and I can honestly say I have never been in a more pleasant salon environment in my life. I would recommend Headrush to any bride who wants a relaxed, fun environment on their wedding day for a fantastic price.

Sent on 12/07/2010

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2010

I could not say enough about Bev and Headrush Hair Design. I was a very relaxed bride, but my hair was the ONE thing I was absolutely freaking out about. I had 2 hair trials done that were DISASTERS. So bad, that I was convinced I would to my hair by myself. But after I cooled off, I realized I needed to find someone that actually LISTENED to what I wanted and did what I asked. I called Headrush on a whim just a few short weeks before my wedding, and Bev was my SAVIOR! She had an entire bridal party scheduled for the morning of my wedding, but after I told her the hell I've been through, she offered to open an hour an a half early specifically to do my hair!

As soon as I walked in I felt sooo relieved. She actually LISTENED to what I said and did exactly as I asked. She never got frustrated with me, and when I told her I was a little on the picky side...okay a lot (especially because of how the last 2 trials turned out) she was totally understanding and always a pleasure.

And not only did she do an AWESOME job, she did it in less than 45 minutes! I have extremely thick and long hair, I was shocked at how quickly she did it! She is absolutely one of the best vendors on the day of my wedding, and I'm literally thanking God that I found her! You will not be disappointed, you will not have to stress. Go with Headrush Hair Design and make your life a little easier!!

Sent on 07/15/2010
  • alabarre

April · Married on 06/06/2010

Bev and staff were WONDERFUL! I had my trial run, bridal hair and make up done as well as my two bridesmaids day-of hair. She was so flexible with my schedule and even opened her shop on SUNDAY to take care of us!!! So friendly, she gave us EXACTLY what we wanted. Bev did my hair and makeup and it came out BETTER than I could have imagined. My make up was FLAWLESS and it took her all of ten minutes. I wish I looked like that everyday!! : ) Only downside was that they don't use false eyelashes (which I wanted) so my MOH ran to CVS to get some that I put on myself. No biggie! She gave me a free lipgloss too - LOVELY SHOP!! Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Megan · Married on 11/07/2009

Bev and the team from Headrush Hair Designs did my whole wedding party in November 2009. They did such an amazing job! All of my wedding party was happy with their hair and makeup. Bev also met with me two times before my wedding to do do "mock" wedding hair styles to make sure I was completely happy and satisfied with my updo. I liked her so much, I'm now a client there!! Thanks Headrush!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2010

Gehman · Married on 10/03/2009

I am so happy that we had our hair done here! My bridesmaids loved how their hair looked and mine couldn't have been more perfect! It looked exactly the way I wanted it to and felt soooooooooooo comfortable. My hair is very thick and long and most updos give me a headache, but even at the end of the day my head felt great! Beverly did an awesome job and was so pleasant!

Sent on 03/15/2010

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

Beverly, Abby and Nick were so amazing. They really catered to the needs of my bridesmaids and I despite all the changes we made throughout the day. I highly recommend this team to travel on site for you for hair and makeup! Not only did they do amazing on our hair and makeup, they were fun to talk to and we enjoyed our time getting ready for the wedding. I did their bridal bundle where I also had them do my mani/pedi.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Cara · Married on 07/04/2010

All of the girls were friendly and they opened their salon on a sunday morning of a holiday to accommodate us. They also had breakfast! I was happy with our services and the prices are reasonable.

Sent on 07/17/2010
  • W

W · Married on 05/22/2010

Headrush was a very relaxed and fun place to get my hair done for my wedding. My bridesmaids looked beautiful too with contemporary hairstyles, even without any prior practice. They are super accommodating and I highly recommend them for your wedding hairstyle needs!

Sent on 12/08/2010

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

I was extremely happy with my bridal hair and makeup. Talented and friendly crew with a great atmosphere to get ready for the day!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Amy · Married on 10/28/2012

Beverly Miller, the owner of Headrush, is super organized, extremely accommodating, does a beautiful job with hair and is the nicest person you could hope to have organizing hair and makeup needs on your wedding day. She listens to her clients so that she understands exactly what her clients expect and really delivers! She and her staff were very professional and really took their time with each girl in the wedding party.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Heather · Married on 06/19/2010

It was so wonderful to have Headrush Hair Designs do hair for my wedding!! Beverly has been my hairdresser for years and she did a wonderful job!! I was so pleased with the way my hair/nails/make-up turned out! Both she and her team made the wedding day morning so relaxing. They were professional and knew what they were doing. Since Beverly was just starting up her new business, I don't think I ever got a confirmation email saying what packages I had chosen for everyone, but it wasn't really a problem. I would highly recommend Headrush to anyone for their wedding or hairstyling!!!

Sent on 12/30/2010

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2013

Beverly, Kylie, Emily and the rest of the Headrush team were great to work with from the moment I made the phone to set up an appointment. They were flexible with scheduling and understanding of a couple of glitches along the way. They made themselves available to me and my bridal party the day of and did a wonderful job at getting all of our hair and make-up done with plenty of time to spare. They were more than willing to ensure that we all loved our hair and make-up. I can't say enough about how wonderful they were to work.

Sent on 08/05/2014

Kristen · Married on 05/16/2010

3.5

Beverly and her girls are great! They were up and ready for my and wedding party's 6am hair and make-up start time. Headrush Hair Design provided some mimosas and pasteries for everyone to munch on at the salon. All of the ladies working there were very professional...no teased-out hair styles or heavy make-up applications to worry about here.

Sent on 06/01/2010

Jasmine · Married on 09/27/2014

It was great to work with the girls at Headrush. They new exactly what I wanted. Everyone looked amazing.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2012

I had Kylie from headrush do my hair and nails for my wedding day, she was fantastic. Everything throughout the process was flawless from the time I put down my deposit to trial run to the time we were there for wedding day. Jane does fantastic makeup and the owner Beverly is very bubbly and friendly. I would recommend this salon to anyone for wedding needs and regular beauty care. The Salon had two other wedding parties the same day as me and you wouldnt have even known, they are fully capable of making you feel like its just you and your girls there. Hands down, a fantastic choice!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Allison · Married on 05/30/2011

3.5

The staff at headrush was great about being flexible to meet my schedule. They opened the salon on the Monday of Memorial day for us. Also, since I was planning the wedding from Wisconsin, they were great about fitting me in for a trial run the weekend that I was traveling back to PA for wedding plans. Beverly was really patient during my trial run and changed the style for me several times until I found one I loved. Everyone looked great the day of the wedding and loved their hair. It seemed a little expensive but is likely comparable to other salons in the area. It was a fun place to hang out while we were getting ready too - they provided simple snacks and made us feel at home.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Shannon · Married on 05/01/2010

The stylists were great and listened to feedback and ideas I had. They also kept to a schedule to make sure I wasn't running late on my big day. I would definitely recommend this place to other brides for hair and make-up!

Sent on 05/04/2010

Amy · Married on 04/17/2010

Bev and her staff are great. They treated my bridesmaids and I very well and our hair came out perfectly. They also provided us with some food and drink to help calm the nerves down.

I also had a trial run that went well. Bev really listened to what I wanted my hair to look like, and gave me some suggestions on how it might look better.

I also had a manicure and pedicure done here. My nails came out great, but the actual mani/pedi area could use a little improvement. The salon just opened recently, so those improvements may already be in the works.

All in all, a great place to go!

Sent on 05/13/2010

Headrush Hair Designs & Spa's reply:

Actually Amy your are right the improvements are in the works! A more relaxed atmosphere and a Spa Pedicure unit is on its way! Thanks for the review! See you soon!

Beverly
    Owner/ Hair Designer
    Headrush Hair Designs

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2015

Emily and Kylie were fantastic! I did not have much of a vision of what I wanted for my wedding hair and makeup (I only came into the salon for my trial with one picture of a basic concept for my hair) but after giving each of them an idea of the overall look and feel that I was going for, they did a wonderful job creating a beautiful look. I was a little nervous about my makeup in particular because I decided after getting home from my trial that I wanted a whole lot more happening with my eyes, but Emily perfected them on the day of my wedding! Everyone at the salon is very friendly and they let my mom sit in the massage chairs while she was waiting for me. There are two reasons that I didn't give a full 5 stars. I felt the price for the up-do and airbrush application was very reasonable, but I was a little disappointed that the price for the trial was the same and not a little cheaper. Also, I received a call from the salon the day before my wedding confirming my appointment time and the time she told me was incorrect. We had a little bit of a heated exchange before the lady checked with the stylist and confirmed that the time she had given me was incorrect. It all worked out ok in the end, but no bride wants to be put into a panic about her wedding day schedule being rearranged last minute! Overall, I was thrilled with how my hair and makeup looked and would definitely recommend Headrush!

Sent on 10/20/2015