82 Reviews for Head Over Heels

Bridal Belts (2)
Hair Accessories (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
Shoes (1)

This beautiful local boutique was full of surprises! Christina is so professional, has great recommendations and an absolutely stunning collection of gowns! Anytime I wanted to try my dress on, or show it to a family member she was always so accommodating. You will most likely leave with a veil, pair of shoes and all the accessories you need. She has an amazing selection to chose from! Christina, also works with a highly experienced seamstress who has specialized in bridal for over 20 years. I can’t wait to send her a photo of our big day. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Christina was very helpful and I absolutely love my dress!

Profile Picture Rachel , 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christina is the absolute best! She made me feel comfortable every step of the way! I was nervous after trying on my dream dress that the top would be too tight (large chest) so she ordered me extra fabric from the designer just in case. I didn’t needed it but now my cute flower girls can “wear” part of my dress! The boutique is wonderful with lots of vail and jewelry options. Christina helped me pick out exactly what I dreamed of accessorizing with. She always greeted you with a smile making you feel like the only and most beautiful bride in the world. I 100% highly recommend coming here to find your dream dress!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It may be small but it's so worth stopping in!!! I found my forever dress here &accessories... they are so so so nice.
Truly a lovely wedding dress boutique.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had such a lovely experience buying my wedding dress at HOH Bridal. I went in with a strict budget, specific taste, and short time frame, and Christina helped me find the perfect dress. I felt comfortable and welcomed throughout the entire experience, and I highly recommend this boutique to all future brides in the South Shore.

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Cute little shop with friendly service

Profile Picture Allie, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

My experience at Head Over Heels with Christina was absolutely amazing. She deserves all the business she can get. I walked into her adorable boutique and she was very warm and welcoming. She talked to me about what I wanted and then allowed me to look around the shop and pull the dresses that I wanted to try. I was super impressed with the knowledge she had on all of her dresses and designers. I fell in love with one dress (the one I ended up buying) but I told her I needed to shop around "just in case." She was so understanding which was extremely refreshing.

I went back a couple weeks later and tried the dress on again along with a couple others and finally made my decision to say yes to the dress! Christina helped me pick out jewelry and a gorgeous hair chain. I have to say- she has such an eclectic and different selection of dresses which is what I had wanted. Even the bridesmaids that I was with who already were married said that this was the BEST dress shopping experience compared the other big name stores.

A couple weeks later I went back to get altered by her seamstress she works with- Olga. Olga was so sweet and knew exactly what she was doing. Two weeks later I went to Olga's personal shop to do a final fitting and ONE WEEK later she was finished with my dress. If you are looking for a low-stress, high quality dress experience go to Head Over Heels- you will NOT be disappointed! Thank you Christina and Olga!!! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Wedding Planning

Couldn’t say enough wonderful things about this shop and Christina! She is so sweet and helpful. It was my 6th dress shop and I was losing hope. I got lucky on a pop up shop for a designer she brought in and I found my dress for a very affordable price. The boutique is clean, beautiful and her dresses are stunning! Highly recommend going in if you’re looking for an intimate, fun experience!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christina and her Mom were awesome to work with. I highly recommend this shop.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Christina made every bit of my appointment feel special and just about me. I had gone to other salons and felt as if I were just a number. Not Christina! She made special time for me and let me sleep on a decision about a trunk show dress and stayed open late the following day so that I could be certain abou my purchase. I went by myself the following day and she helped guide me through my thoughts and concerns and even called the dress designer right then and there to see about a change that made my dress more me. Thank you for your time!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride

Christina was wonderful. I searched for gown in Massachusetts’s and in Connecticut and came across head over heals by happenstance. I actually love the story that my Mom and aunt made me an appointment there on a day off. All of the gowns were so special and I found the perfect one! They have designers that I didn’t know existed. I would HIGHLY reccomend this. The best part was that the variety and quality were great and I truly felt like the only bride on the planet. My Mom got her dress there too. They really know what they are doing and focus on each person individually. The processes were standard also. So much care and love from the bridal shop for a special day. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had such a wonderful experience working with Christina at Head over Heels Bridal! Everything from my initial appointment to picking up the dress was absolutely seamless. Christina was one of the sweetest, easiest, most pleasant people to work with. And did I mention the boutique? Super cute! The dressing rooms are spacious and comfortable, and you feel like an absolutely princess getting up on that pedestal. If you want an outstanding dress shopping experience and are looking to find a unique and truly special gown, make the trip to HOH!

Profile Picture Domenique, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not have asked for a better experience while shopping for and purchasing my bridal gown. Head Over Heels is quaint and charming inside, and Christina, Linda, & Diane are just lovely. Christina took the time to truly get to know me, to learn more about my fiancé and our story, and to understand my vision for my big day. I purchased my bridal gown, my rehearsal dinner dress, my earrings, and my veil from Head Over Heels, and I could not be happier. I also loved how Christina helped set-up my first dress fitting, which took place at the shop. I will forever cherish the special moments my mom, my sister, and my future mother-in-law shared here. We are all HOH for Head Over Heels!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Head over heels was an amazing experience from the beginning up until the weddings weddings my dress is gorgeous gorgeous and I felt so special. Thank you guys

Profile Picture Michelle , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

When I walked into Head Over Heels - the last thing I thought was that this was going to be a successful dress appointment. With a mother and three sisters in tow, I was frazzled and stressed from catering to them for the morning and the ride over to the shop. I walked in defeated and wanting to end the appointment before it started. Christina turned my spirits around. She was the calming presence I needed to not only "get through the appointment" but I had a great time and bought a dress!! She never pressured me into one style or designer, and let me make my own choices. I am still surprised today that I had a fun day considering how it started! A million thank you's to Christina!!

Profile Picture Breanne, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the most positive experience imaginable at HOH. Not only are their dresses absolutely stunning, but they were so incredible to work with. From the moment we walked in we were treated so well. Christina and her mother and aunt are just wonderful. It felt like we were trying on dresses with friends the whole time. They are extremely professional and there was no pressure at all during our visit. They spent a great deal of time with me and my mother, who also found her mother of the bride dress with them. After purchasing my gown, I made a very last minute decision for alterations and they swiftly contacted the designer to make these adjustments and it turned out perfect. I can not say enough good things about them and after visiting previous bridal salons, I can honestly say there is no point shopping anywhere else! Their dresses are so beautiful and unique. Any bride to be can find something she loves at HOH.

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There are no words to express the gratitude that my daughter and I have for everyone at Head over Heels. Christina and Diane went above and beyond to make our experience special! They have a unique , gorgeous selection of Bridal gowns as well as Mother of the Bride selections that we absolutely loved!! They have a friendly, warm environment in the store that makes you feel as if you are at home trying on gowns with close friends, yet you know that you are in the hands of professionals. I know that I speak for both my daughter and myself when I say that we never felt more beautiful in the gowns that we purchased at Head of Heels! Many thanks for making our big day the best day ever!!!
Marita Burns

Profile Picture Marita, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Head over Heels made my wedding dress shopping a breeze! I was floored with the outstanding selection and attention to detail. I felt like a star my entire appointment. I would recommend this place to any bride!

Profile Picture Ally, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Everything about my experience here was wonderful!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't thank the team at HOH for helping me find a dress that was better than my dreams! HOH was the first place I went to try on dresses and it was one of the best and easy decisions I made with wedding plan. They are all so nice and truly a dream team. They eased all my worries and I can't thank them enough. Also, my Husband's Mother purchased her dress with them and it was absolutely stunning and they made the whole process so comfortable for her. Thank you Christina, Linda, & Diane, you ladies are amazing! XO

Profile Picture Kailyn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Christina was awesome! She made everything easy and I could not have picked out my Mother of the Groom gown and accessories without her.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

HOH was great! They were super flexible and allowed me to change my appointment a few times. I absolutely love their dress selection. Their merchandise is unique, modern and high quality. I visited a lot of bridal stores in the Boston area before coming to HOH and none of them had what I was looking for. I wanted something one-of-a-kind, and HOH delivered! Christina was lovely to work with. She made me feel comfortable and wasn't pushy or overly opinionated as some bridal sales people can be. She listened to my thoughts and made great suggestions. I would definitely recommend visiting HOH!

Profile Picture courtney, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews

A wonderful experience for bride and MOB ❤️

Profile Picture Carol lynn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christina and her team at Head Over Heels are outstanding. I visited the shop for my first dress shopping experience and then later came back for a second visit and to purchase my dress. In between my visits Christina was so responsive and extremely helpful answering questions via e-mail. Selecting my dress was not an easy decision, the team at HOH gave me the space and time I needed to decide. I visited other bridal salons and my experience at Head Over Heels was by far the most comfortable and helpful experience- I was so glad to purchase my dress here and would highly recommend a visit to Head Over Heels!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews