He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC Reviews

62 | Nixa, MO

62 Reviews for He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC

Victoria · Married on 05/06/2013

Charity was an absolute JOY to work with. She wants to make you happy...and does so with such grace. Willing to do anything to make your day special!!! Plus, shes just a ray of sunshine herself. I loved my flowers on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/16/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Victoria! It was a pleasure to design your wedding flowers!

Chelsea · Married on 10/19/2012

Charity was a joy to do business with. I never once worried about if my flowers were going to look good, arrive on time, or be a disappointment. In fact, my flowers were more than what I ever dreamed up in my head. I have no regrets about having Charity do my flowers. She's amazing!!

Sent on 11/19/2012

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! It was a joy to design your flowers and be a part of your special day!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/06/2012

Charity is so amazing at flower arrangements and did more than excellent with my wild flower nature feel for my wedding. Without her flowers my wedding day wouldn't have been near as beautiful!

Sent on 10/25/2012

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth! It was a joy and pleasure designing your wedding flowers!

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2012

Charity was an incredible help to my husband and I at our wedding last month. I have known Charity in an unprofessional setting for a few years and knew that she would be the perfect fit for our needs.

Although we know each other outside of the business arena, I was also impressed with the level of professionalism that she held to. Charity is very organized and prompt. She not only is very creative and artistic, but she runs a good business as well. My wedding was several hours from where she is located so our communication was mostly via email and phone which can complicate things. But she worked hard and sent me pictures and communicated with me through the whole process. She stayed under our budget which I thought would be a challenge. She is incredibly flexible and goes out of her way to make your day as beautiful as you want it to be. Overall, I would give He Loves Me Flowers by Charity five stars!

Sent on 07/17/2012

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a joy and honor to plan and design your wedding flowers!

Denae · Married on 05/19/2012

Charity of he loves me flowers was an absolute dream come true flower vendor!

She made such an awesome first impression when I met her for coffee, and continued to impress me well after! Charity is such a creative floral designer and gave me exactly what I wanted--and for a great price.

Excellent service!!

Thanks, Charity!!

Check out her business website:

Sent on 06/11/2012

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Denae! It was a pleasure and great joy to work with you and to be a part of your wedding!

Haley · Married on 08/07/2010

When planning a wedding, the list of tasks a soon-to-be bride must undertake is daunting: guest lists, colors, catering, music. For my wedding I wanted my own style and taste to be reflected in the details. But what flowers reflect me? And what does that even mean? This is where Charity came in. Charity’s extensive knowledge and acute sensibilities were able to take my vague ideas and elevate them in a way I never could have envisioned on my own. My simple ideas and fuzzily-articulated desires came to life. The arrangements Charity designed were precisely what I wanted. The wedding reception featured jazz ambience, gourmet food, and black-and-white color scheme. Charity tied all of this together meticulously by helping me dream up several different red rose arrangements for the tables, all of which looked beautifully elegant and thoughtfully creative. Charity was flexible to work with, tirelessly helpful, and open to my ideas, but she was also very affordable. My mom and I were thankful for and impressed by Charity’s expertise.

Haley McCrary

Sent on 08/19/2012

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Haley! I'm honored to have been a part of your wedding day!

Samantha · Married on 06/05/2010

Charity did such a wonderful job with our wedding flowers - we were super pleased! I am not much of a visionary so it was hard for me to picture and describe exactly what I wanted but what Charity came up with was just perfect :) She was super friendly and helpful during the whole process. I love her creativity, organization, and happy spirit!

Sent on 07/16/2012

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a joy and pleasure designing your wedding flowers!

Ariel · Married on 01/10/2015

Charity did an absolutely amazing job!!! I had the most beautiful flowers ever. So unique. Greater than what I was even imaging them to be. I highly recommend her to anyone. And she's so great to work with!

Sent on 02/12/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Ariel! It was so wonderful to work with you and congratulations on your marriage!

Emily · Married on 05/17/2014

Charity was such a joy to work with! Upon first meeting her she understood the look I was going for and gave me great ideas on how to accomplish it. Throughout the time of my engagement she was very flexible to hearing new ideas and making changes as well. Charity is so sweet and genuinely cares about those she works with. She delivered my flowers 2 days before the wedding and they stayed fresh. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and so perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Emily! It was such a pleasure to work with you, your sweet mother and mother-in-law! :)

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2014

Charity is positively the sweetest person I have met my entire life. Her passions and generosity pour out of her. She has such an eye for taking your ideas and adding new special touches to keep away from the cookie-cutter bouquets that you sometimes see. I want to get married again just so I can spend more time with her!

Sent on 01/09/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Lauren! It was such a joy being a part of your wedding! Thank you!

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2012

Charity did such a wonderful job with our wedding flowers. I was very adamant about our bouquets being very colorful and balanced between all of my very prominent colors (purple, blue, and green) and Charity did all that and more. Our wedding party wore silver and the flowers up against the dresses and tuxes popped beautifully. Most importantly, the value was outrageous. The price paid compared to the quality of service provided was unbeatable. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for great flowers at a budget friendly price.

Sent on 10/25/2012

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jordan! It was my pleasure! So happy you were pleased!

Anna · Married on 11/01/2015

Charity was a charming as she was talented. Taking special request and providing services she had never performed before, just to see us smile. Which not only did I as the bride, I had compliments all night on the stunningly unique bouquet she made for me. Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Anna! Your celebration was so special and beautiful and thank you for trusting us and having us a part of your wedding! Blessings to you!