He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC Reviews

62 | Nixa, MO

62 Reviews for He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC

Charity's work is amazing. My mom and I were very specific with what we envisioned the flowers to be like for my wedding, and the finished products were more beautiful than I could have imagined. She has a strong eye for design in arranging a variety of flowers into one unique and gorgeous statement. My bouquet was huge, beautiful, and probably received more compliments than my wedding dress! :)

Charity is incredibly sweet, caring, and accommodating. Her work is high quality and she is fun to work with. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 02/21/2015

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jody!! I loved being a part of your special day and it was a joy to work with you and your sweet mother! Congratulations on your marriage! :)

Alison · Married on 09/27/2014

Charity was an absolute joy to work with and I couldn't imagine having anyone else there for my wedding! The flowers were gorgeous and she even helped decorate the church for the ceremony! And she is one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! I hope I can use her again in the near future! I love he loves me flowers and charity!

Sent on 10/07/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Alison! It was a joy to work with you and congratulations again on your marriage! :)

Jane · Married on 08/31/2014

Charity was a joy to work with! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. I had a great experience and would recommend He Loves Me Flowers to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jane! It was a privilege to be a part of your special day!

Theresa · Married on 08/31/2014

From the first time I met Charity at the Springfield Bridal Show to our Wedding Day she was truly amazing. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she was a joy to work with. I had pieces of my grandmas jewelry that she incorporated into my bouquet and it turned out stunning and one of the most meaningful things of the day. I would recommend Charity and He Loves me flowers to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 09/14/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Theresa! It was a pleasure to be a part of you wedding and congratulations on your marriage!

Rachel · Married on 08/30/2014

I could not be more pleased with He Loves Me Flowers! Charity was absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. I had a very specific idea of how I wanted my wedding flowers to look, and Charity captured this vision perfectly and brought it to life in my beautiful wedding bouquets. Several times during the months leading up to my wedding I needed to make changes to color, number of bouquets, style, etc., but Charity was patient with all my modifications, e-mailing me updated quotes within just a few days. Prices were VERY reasonable considering the excellent quality of the work. Vendors like this make the bride's job SO much less stressful! Thank you, Charity!

Sent on 10/09/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Rachel, thank you for the kind words! It was an absolute joy to work with you!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

Charity is such a beautiful person inside and out. I met with her one time in person to go over the flowers for the wedding and she just understood what I wanted and made it that much better. Her flower arrangements are gorgeous and every little detail is just perfect. I gave her a piece of my mom's dress and part of her veil and she did a beautiful job incorporating them both into my bouquet. I would certainly recommend He Loves Me Flowers to anyone that I know. Anyone that is fortunate enough to work with Charity will love her and her business.

Sent on 06/25/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Sarah, thank you for the sweet words! I loved worked with you and being a part of your beautiful wedding! Congratulations and thanks again!

Marlana · Married on 06/07/2014

Charity was such a joy to work with. I discovered her business on wedding wire and first met with her at a local coffee shop to discuss floral designs. She is truly on of the sweetest, kind-hearted individuals I've had the pleasure to work with and I love that she donates a portion of her profits to charity. I showed her photos of floral designs I had saved and she made suggestions to help achieve the look I was hoping for. Throughout the planning process I contacted Charity numerous times to add or make changes to the original floral design. Every single time, Charity was quick to respond, accommodating to the changes and never made me feel like I was inconveniencing her. The morning of our wedding, charity delivered the most beautiful bouquets, garland and floral hair piece. The flowers were even prettier than I had imagined. I am so impressed with Charity's ability to take my ideas and turn them into a reality. I would whole-heartedly recommend Charity to anyone looking for a wedding florist. We feel so fortunate to have had her as part of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/10/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Marlana, thank you so much! I am so happy to have been a part of your beautiful celebration! Thank you for the kind words!

Evie · Married on 05/31/2014

Charity did amazing work. All the flowers she did for me were beautiful. She did exactly what I asked and they looked better then I pictured. Plus she is so sweet and great to work with.

Sent on 06/08/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Evie! It was so fun to work with you! Congratulations on your beautiful marriage!

Tara · Married on 05/10/2014

If you're looking for the perfect wedding florist, look no further! Charity has an extraordinary attention to detail and quality of professionalism topped off with one of the kindest personalities I've ever seen in a person. She took every detail we gave for our wedding flowers and exceeded our expectations beyond belief! Her work is beyond beautiful.

Sent on 05/12/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Tara! I appreciate your kind words! It was such a joy to be a part in your wedding day!

Tanya · Married on 05/10/2014

Charity was one of my favorite wedding vendors! She is extremely professional and reliable, and she understands the industry that she works in. She gives her brides the freedom to contact her as the wedding evolves and she is so flexible with changes, I never once felt that I was inconveniencing her. As I would change my mind on something, or decide to add new things at the last minute, she was so unbelievably accommodating. I even added flowers to my centerpieces 4 days before my wedding. I was so impressed with her professionalism and genuine care right off the bat. We met for coffee to discuss my wedding and flower ideas. It was so personable and I knew immediately that my flowers would be incredible. My flowers and bouquets were more beautiful than I had ever imagined. Charity far outdid the pictures that I gave her as examples. She even worked with my family members and did the arrangements for my rehearsal dinner and bridal luncheon. She is such a joyful, kind hearted woman and will do everything she can to make your day so special and perfect. I would absolutely recommend He Loves Me Flowers to anyone! If I hadn't have moved away, I would seriously want to be her friend. Charity is wonderful and will make flowers the easiest most stress free part of your wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Tanya! You are the sweetest! Such a pleasure to work with you!

Charity was great to work with. I have very little knowledge of flowers, and she looked at photos with me and made everything easy. She was also very patient with changes that I requested after our initial meeting. The flowers on our wedding day were beautiful! Some of the corsages fell apart, but that could have been from too much dancing :)

Sent on 06/10/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kira! Such a pleasure to work with you!

kayla · Married on 01/18/2014

Charity was so wonderful to work with! She sets the bar high for her quality and professionalism. We were so happy with how our flowers turned out. She was attentive to meet every detail and made our vision for our wedding come to life. We would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/25/2014

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Kayla, thank you so much! I was so happy to be a part of your and Brandon's special day! Thank you for the kind words!

Laura · Married on 12/01/2013

Charity was an absolute JOY to work with. Her vision for our wedding came to life and was absolutely breathtaking. She was extremely flexible, had great, fresh ideas, and I didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day.

Thank you, Charity, your floral design was a dream come true!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Laura!! It was truly a joy and privilege!!

Ellie · Married on 11/16/2013

He Loves Me Flowers did a better job with the flowers for our wedding than I could have even imagined! Not only were the flowers BEAUTIFUL and exactly (and even more perfect) than what I wanted, but the people you work with are amazing! When you put the flowers in their hands, it's nice to know they will get them done, on time, perfectly, without you having to worry! He Loves Me Flowers was a delight to work with!!

Sent on 12/11/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ellie! It was such a joy to work with you!

Becky · Married on 10/26/2013

Charity was very responsive through the whole wedding planning process, even as I changed my mind (a few times), she continued to update my vision and delivered gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 11/19/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Becky! It was a pleasure to work with you! So happy you liked everything!

Jenna · Married on 10/19/2013

Charity is so creative and an absolute dream to work with. She has an amazing attention to detail and will go the extra mile to make your wedding day both beautiful and easy. One of the best floral vendors in the southwest Missouri area!

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jenna! It was a joy and pleasure to work with you and to be a part of your wedding!

Kristi · Married on 10/12/2013

Charity was a doll to work with and her prices are extremely reasonable. She completely captured my vision and was willing to take on a challenge. I couldn't have asked for someone easier to partner with or that would do a better job! Everything was perfect!

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kristi! I loved the challenge (thanks for trusting in me) and I enjoyed meeting you and being a part of your beautiful wedding!!

Jeannette · Married on 10/05/2013

Charity did an excellent job with my wedding flowers. They were gorgeous and she was so sweet and nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jeannette! It was a pleasure working with you!

Katie · Married on 09/07/2013

Charity was AMAZING to work with! She was able to help pull my vision together, and made it just what I dreamed it would be. She is SO sweet, and responded right away to all of my questions!

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was so fun to work with you and a joy to design your wedding flowers!

Charity at He loves me flowers was so great to work with and did such a wonderful job on the flowers for our wedding! After we met Charity, I had no doubt that she would be able to put together all of the ideas and envisions that I had for our wedding! She really was helpful to decide which flowers to use for what and what would be in bloom and what wouldn't during the season of our wedding. I definitely recommend He loves me flowers for any wedding because Charity was so great to work with (before the wedding and the day of) and really took a creative approach to our wedding flowers which really just set them over the top and made them so much prettier and unique than your typical boring wedding flowers! Another great thing with He loves me flowers is she donates a portion of the proceeds goes to missions and those in need. One of the best decisions made for our wedding was using He loves me flowers... hands down a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/20/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words!! I'm so happy you were pleased with your wedding flowers!

Charity was wonderful! The flowers were beautiful! I had silk flowers and many people commented on how beautiful they were; most thought they were real! I gave her a picture of what I wanted and I got exactly that! I couldn't have had a more beautiful bouquet! My bridesmaid's all loved their bouquets, too! The tossing bouquet was perfect as well. I was happy to have it- I didn't realize how important that is! On top of everything else, her prices were very fair and reasonable. I am being honest when I say I couldn't have been more pleased with He Loves Me flowers!

Sent on 07/18/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you! So happy you were pleased! It was a joy to design the flowers for your wedding!

Charity came all the way to Nicaragua, Central America to make a special day extra special!! She was so sweet and did such a great job!! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! :) We loved them!! I would recommend He Loves Me Flowers for your special Day!!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you! I loved traveling to Nicaragua! What an exciting and beautiful celebration! It was my pleasure and joy to design your wedding flowers!

Charity did such a great job!!! The flowers were better than I thought they would be. She brought them to our venue early, which worked out super great. I would use this company again for my flowers. Such a nice lady.

Sent on 07/22/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you! So happy you were pleased!

Alesia · Married on 05/18/2013

Charity did such a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding! She was wonderful to work with and made my flowers look just how I had imagined!

Sent on 08/09/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Alesia! It was a pleasure to work with you and design the flowers for your wedding!

Samantha · Married on 05/11/2013

Charity was a joy to work with! Our flowers were the perfect touch to tie everything at our wedding together! They were everything I wanted and so beautiful! She was very helpful in getting me everything within our budget, too. Plus her cheerful attitude will make all the planning a breeze! I reccomend Charity 100%!!
    Thank you so much Charity!!

Sent on 07/20/2013

He Loves Me Flowers by Charity, LLC's reply:

Thank you Samantha! It was a pleasure and great joy to work with you and to be a part of your wedding!