HD Mobile Audio Reviews

37 | Glennville, GA

37 Reviews for HD Mobile Audio

Marcy · Married on 05/20/2017

Henry was so much more than our DJ. He helped me set up a timeline for my wedding. His website is setup for you to go ahead make your playlist. It is very user friendly. He helped direct the wedding. He made transition go so smooth and easy. His wife was also so helpful in lending an extra hand in places at my wedding. My wedding was a dream come true. My friends and family told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and I know it was all due to Henry.

Kasi · Married on 12/03/2016

We can't say THANK YOU enough to our wedding DJ, Henry!!! It is very obvious he has a passion for music and also understands that your wedding is the most important day of your life. He strives to go above and beyond offering great advice, online access for planning, time lines, song choices, and tools to make sure your special day is perfect. Henry had an extensive music library with many genres. He was very quick to respond, accommodating, and a true professional. Henry and Adina thank you both so much for helping make our day perfect!

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2016

Thank you for everything Henry! He made our wedding so much fun! I loved the online portal where you could pick the music. Everything turned out perfect from the ceremony to the end of the reception! Would recommend him for any event! Very professional and answers any and all questions or requests you have. Thanks again!!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/21/2016

fantastic DJ - kept the party clean, fun for all ages and had folks dancing all night long. he was my favorite vendor to work with prior to the event also - very dependable and thorough. solid individual

Mariah · Married on 03/05/2016

Henry went above and beyond to make our wedding at Red Gate Farms in Savannah amazing! I was hesitant to use a DJ at first, but I'm so happy I found Henry. He was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and flexible with any ideas or suggestions I had. He uses an online portal that allows you to clearly outline how you want the wedding reception to flow and what music you want and don't want to hear. I had one planning call with Henry to go over name pronunciation for our wedding party and to review the final details. On the day of the wedding, Henry played music for our outdoor cocktail hour and DJ'd our reception. Henry even took pictures of our outdoor cocktail hour using his drone. It's so fun to have such unique photos of the venue and our guests from above. The music Henry played during the reception was perfect and had all my guests, from age 3 to 73, dancing all night! His lighting helped transition the barn to more of a party atmosphere after dinner, so I would definitely recommend including the dance lighting in your package. I have had so many people come up to me and tell me it was the funnest wedding they've ever attended and they specifically comment on how great the music was. The icing on the wedding cake was when Henry surprised us by playing Journey's, "Don't Stop Believing," as the last song of the night. Everyone was on the dance floor, belting out the lyrics and dancing together; it was one of my favorite moments of the entire wedding day. Thank you Henry for your amazing customer service, great value, and for making our wedding reception a party to remember!

Henry did a wonderful job as the DJ for our wedding. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult; however, Henry was very easy to work with. He was quick to respond to my emails and contacted me by phone before the wedding to go over the remaining details. Henry provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He played every song that we requested. Our guests never left the dance floor! If you're looking for a DJ that is professional and provides great customer service, Henry is your guy!

Nicole · Married on 09/06/2015

Henry did an amazing job as the DJ of our wedding. He was very professional in each of our pre-wedding communications and was easy to reach. Aside from being organized, on-time, accessible, and extremely easy to work with, Henry provided such a great service at the wedding. Needless to say we all had SO much fun! He was very responsive to guest requests and communicated with me/the groom as needed. There were so many positive comments about him from my wedding guests as well. I would highly recommend this service for many reasons as I feel HD Mobile Audio is THE BEST product for the money, is extremely professional, and provides some great tools for planning reception/event music. I am more than satisfied with HD Mobile Audio and recommend this company for any event requiring a DJ. So pleased!!!

Henry did an amazing job at our wedding! We also booked him to provide audio for our ceremony in a square. While working with the venue, he found out we couldn't use speakers for sound. He took it upon himself to contact the city to see if they could make an exception and we were able to have music for our entrance and exit. He went above and beyond, kept the event on schedule, played an extensive list of songs we wanted but also added in crowd pleasers too. Henry was so easy to work with and a true professional. I highly suggest booking him for your event.

• Raven Savannah

Raven · Married on 03/20/2015

Henry was amazing!!
    He helped make our big day a huge success!
    I sent him an excel sheet with my requested songs and events of the night and he was so receptive giving input and suggestions. We had a change of venue the day of and Henry was so flexible and supportive of the changes. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I highly recommend him!!

Macy · Married on 02/07/2015

Henry did an awesome job at my wedding a few weeks ago! Everything was perfect and everyone loved the music he played! I highly recommend him! He is very friendly and very easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Katie · Married on 11/08/2014

Henry is wonderful! He was everything we wanted and then some! He always responded to his emails quickly, and everything he needed was laid out step by step. It was very simple and not stressful at all. At my wedding, everything was perfect. Thank you Henry!

As soon as I talked with Henry I knew we would be in good hands. I left a message inquiring about his services and he called me back immediately. He broke his pricing down for me right away, asked all the right questions, and was always available over the phone or email to calm down any concerns we may have had. As far as the reception went, we couldn't have asked for a better Master of Ceremonies. Have you ever been to a wedding or event where the MC just said way too much? That wasn't Henry, it was the perfect balance of keeping the party going while mixing in all of the traditional things we wanted during the reception. Affordable, responsive, extremely professional, I would recommend Henry and HD Mobile Audio to anyone looking for a no hassle, legitimate MC for their event.

Blair · Married on 06/14/2014

Henry did a fabulous job being our DJ for our cocktail hour and reception following our wedding. He played the majority of the songs we requested and did a great job at getting people out on the dance floor. He was nothing but professional and really listened to what we wanted and envisioned for our wedding reception. We are so glad we chose him for our big day and could not have asked for anyone better! Thanks Henry!!

Kelly · Married on 05/24/2014

Henry is amazing and provides excellent services!! I couldn't be more pleased with how the music turned out for our reception. Henry was very responsive for phone calls and emails and provided a ton of suggestions for song selection!
    He allowed me to provide a playlist for certain songs we wanted to hear and we heard them all! He kept our guests (young and old) dancing and everyone commented on how great he was! I totally recommend HD Mobile Audio!!

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

Henry did an amazing job with the music. He was on time, knew exactly what I wanted played and when I wanted it played. After all the events were through he played the best dancing music. Lots of different genres and styles of music. Our family and friends had the best time dancing to Henry's music! I highly recommend Henry and his services for you wedding!!

Cristy · Married on 04/19/2014

Great DJ! Made our reception fun and active.

HD Mobile Audio is who we decided to choose to DJ our wedding. Henry did such an amazing job! He went above and beyond to make our day special. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He worked so hard to keep the party going at our wedding and he had everyone on their feet! Definitely choose HD Mobile Audio for your event!!! He's awesome :)

Christa · Married on 10/12/2013

Henry was a pleasure to work with. He was quite taken back by my music requests, we had a laugh about it. But he played every song he could of the 250+ I requested. He was also good with the guests and worked well with my coordinator on keeping the event scheulde. The light set-up was perfect for my venue and the overall professionalism was pleasant. Also, reasonable in costs.

Tiffany · Married on 06/15/2013

Henry Dunham with HD Mobile Audio was absolutely amazing. We planned our wedding from overseas in Afghanistan and would not have had such a smooth, fun, and stress free day without Henry as our DJ. He gave us the songs we asked for but was also very flexible! We didn't have much time to go over details but he knew exactly what he was doing and how to keep the party going! I could not have hired anyone better! Thank you Henry for doing such a fantastic job! Our guests were equally impressed! Your professionalism was impeccable as well and we really appreciate that!

Angie · Married on 05/18/2013

Henry was AWESOME!!! He made our day absolutely Amazing. Henry is very professional and I would highly recommend his services to everyone. Our day was Perfect and we couldn't have asked for a more stellar DJ!!!!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 04/06/2013

I had a destination wedding in a VERY small town in Georgia and Henry was a huge blessing! Not only did he travel the distance all the way there, but the quality of service was exceptional! Picking a DJ vs. a band was a hard decision for us, but he provided just the right amount of entertainment and we have not regretted our decision. I was able to pick my "do" and "don't" plays and he stuck to it no questions asked. We had non-traditional bouquet/garter toss and he understood exactly what we wanted and had our audience completely engaged. The lighting, music and entertainment was flawless. He showed up, set up and was ready to go when I met him 3 minutes before I entered the tent. He was presentable and easy to understand - which is usually a worry. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Henry with HD Mobile Audio!! - Amy & Alan

• Denise

Denise · Married on 03/30/2013

Henry was the DJ for my wedding and he did an awesome job. Really enjoyed his announcements for the cake cutting etc.

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2013

Henry was awesome!! He was so nice and lots of fun!!! He was very helpful and quick on responding back to me when i had any questions before the wedding. He played the music for my ceremony and reception and did a amazing job!! He is very professional and very friendly!! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a dj!!!

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2012

I recently hired Henry to be my wedding DJ and I was very satisfied with how my reception turned out! He provided me a list of what songs I wanted and didn't, and what genre of music to play; and then I didn't have to worry about what songs were being played. He also asked for a time line, which was a saving grace because he made sure we stayed on time and that all the important things that I wanted were done before time ran out. He was pleasant to work with and the day turned out great!

He was great! Would definitely recommend him!!