Hazelwood Photography Reviews

23 Reviews for Hazelwood Photography

• Casey

Casey · Married on 05/18/2019

Fort Fisher Wedding

We had the honor of having Candace and her assistant for our wedding photography in May 2019 at Fort Fisher State Park. Candace was easy to work with, responsive and quickly put us at ease for the day of our event. She is a joy to work with. Her talent allowed her to capture beautiful candid photos of our wedding and reception with natural lighting. Thank you Candace! We will treasure these photographs for years to come!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Cassandra · Married on 05/12/2018

This is the wedding photography for you. They are professional, considerate and calming in what could be a stressful situation. They are diligent in getting the great shots. Believe me you will be pleased. Candace is amazing and I truly thank her for capturing my wonderful day Sincere thanks, Cassandra & Richard.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jacob · Married on 08/17/2016

Hazelwood photography was great! She made sure to take plenty of photos all of which were exceptional quality. I'd never hired a photographer before so was worried, but when she showed up for our engagement shoot Candace exuded professionalism and my fears were put to rest. At the actual wedding she went above what was expected by taking photos of everything even down to the flowers! The same level of detail was displayed at our reception so in the end we had a ton of great photos to choose from!

Sent on 08/31/2016
  • Lavondia

Lavondia · Married on 07/02/2016

Candace was great to work with! We live in New Orleans and planned a wedding in NC. She didn't pressure us about face to face meetings she worked with us. We worked with emails, phone calls and one face to face when we have time to come in town for wedding arrangements. Our photos are beautiful and we received them right away....Thanks Candace!

Sent on 07/28/2016
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/13/2016

I can't say enough great things about Candace and her work. Candace shot my bridal portraits and they're absolutely wonderful. She was patient with my large group and got the photos to me much faster than I anticipated. Candace is both professional and extremely talented.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Michele · Married on 04/02/2016

Hazelwood Photography did an amazing job! The pictures are absolutely beautiful. Candace is very good at what she does and extremely professional. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Amanda · Married on 01/24/2016

Candace was amazing to work with! There was a huge snowstorm the weekend of my wedding and she came early to make sure she was there. During the wedding, she was very sweet and easy to work with. She got the pictures back to me in a month and they were AMAZING!!!! She even made an album for me and both sets of parents. She was incredible to work with!

Sent on 02/26/2016

Laura · Married on 10/10/2015

Candace was amazing. She took absolutely wonderful pictures; her prices were the most reasonable in the western part of the state; she was flexible with us and had our pictures back to us in around one week. We are so thankful we were able to hire her.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Tracy · Married on 09/25/2015

Candace is great at what she does! She has an eye for detail and makes you feel very comfortable during your photo shoot. We are very pleased with our engagement photos and I'm looking forward to what her creative eye will capture at our Wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2015

I absolutely loved working with Candace and her team. She really understood what we were looking for on our big day and did an amazing job capturing the moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. She went above and beyond to scope out the perfect shots on our big day and accommodate our large family shots. She was flexible on things that we did not need and was willing to swap out for other items we wanted. This was the best money we spent for our wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2015

Candace was an absolute pleasure to work with! We could not be happier with my bridal portraits and our wedding day photos. The quality of the photos is excellent, and she went above and beyond to capture every moment of our big day! I'm super organized and she was so patient with all of my emails, questions, and spreadsheets I sent her over the year of planning leading up to our wedding. She was also familiar with a lot of our other vendors, which made the day progress smoothly with all the details and surprises we had planned for our guests. I researched A LOT of photographers before making a decision and her services were definitely the best price and value. I would definitely recommend Hazelwood Photography to anyone and everyone for your special event!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/04/2015

Candace did a very wonderful job on our wedding day. She was very personable and very into our wedding and capturing the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to do our photos.

Sent on 07/14/2015
  • User5290837 · event on: 06/30/2015

Candace was a real trooper dealing with all 17 independent people in our party. We appreciated that she was willing to be flexible with the unknowns that could have caused problems with the photo shoot. She was also able to offer us a package that was super convenient for us, since none of us are locals. And besides that, she took good pictures.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Both my family and myself were very pleased with the quality of work that we received from Ms. Hazelwood. She was very easy to communicate with during the preparation process, arrived early on the day of my wedding, and the quality of the photographs were excellent. Over all I would absolutely recommend her services to a friend and I will keep her in mind for my personal, future needs.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Our wedding photos turned out great! There was a wonderful use of natural light and backdrops and we could not be more pleased with the overall results!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Kelly · event on: 04/05/2014

Candace was great to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We got exactly what we were looking for in our images. We will be recommending Hazelwood Photography to our friends in the area for their photography needs.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Amanda · event on: 10/25/2013

Very professional!!! Pictures were imaginative and beautifully shot. Will definitely be using Hazelwood photography again!!!!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Leslie · Married on 06/22/2013

Our wedding photos were perfect! Candace is professional on every level. She has a wonderful talent for capturing perfect moments. We are so very happy she photographed our special day. I highly recommend using Hazelwood Photography for any event.

Sent on 07/24/2013

John · Married on 06/22/2013

We used Hazelwood Photography for our wedding photos. From the beginning to the end Candance is great! She showed up on time, with two cameras strapped to her side and didn't miss a beat! Our photos came back crystal clear. Every moment of our amazing day was captured. If you are looking for a photographer who can truly capture the moment, I highly recommend Hazelwood Photography.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/25/2013

We just received a sneak-peak of our wedding photos, and I already know I made the right choice going with Candace as my wedding photographer. Never have I ever met a photographer so down to earth, friendly and organized. I wish I could be selfish and keep Candace as my own little secret, because she is SO talented and her wedding packages are an amazing VALUE. I tend to judge a lot of vendors by their websites, and Candace's website was clean, professional, user friendly and listed clear prices of all of her services. It was unbelievable that some other photographers were charging triple her rates for tacky, Myspace-embelished pictures. Candace's aesthetic is the epitome of class, and the images she captured will certainly stand the test of time. If you're looking for those Bride's magazine/Pinterest inpiration board quality pictures, Candace is your girl!

Sent on 06/03/2013

They did an excellent job photographing my wedding! The were prompt and professional and I LOVE all of my wedding photos!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Candace did an awesome job with my photographs. She really captured the moment for us! :-)

Sent on 02/08/2013
  • User5551931 · 2+ years ago

My only advice is make sure you (or appoint someone) to let you know when your hair is in your face or necklaces are turned or if something isn't laying right or looking right when the pic is taken.

Sent on 07/05/2016