73 Reviews for HAZEL PHOTOGRAPHERS

Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)

Hazel is simply the best! The moment we met her we knew she was going to be our wedding photographer. We don't like pictures with a lot of photoshop so we were looking for a style that will keep it real and timeless. She did an amazing job at our wedding. We felt comfortable and had fun taking the photos. Our pictures came out amazing! We will definitely recommend her to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Jane , 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hazel and her team were exceptional. They make you feel comfortable, sure about what you are paying for, and are very creative with their photography! We highly recommend them for your future wedding :)

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Custom Graphics, Digital Files, Proofs

Hazel is beyond amazing! Her professionalism, attention to detail, and artistry are unparalleled. On the day of my sisters wedding, she made everyone feel comfortable, we had a blast with her team, and the results were beautiful images of a very special day. She has the best team, who share a great passion for photography and the proof is in the album.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hazel and her team are fantastic. They were a pleasure to work with and were very accommodating. They made the bride and groom feel very comfortable. Engagement and wedding pictures came out beautiful!

Profile Picture Silvia, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had an amazing experience with Hazel Photography! Hazel and Alexander are very professional and captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. They are very easy to work with and could not have been happier in choosing them. Our photos turned out beautiful and it would be a mistake not to choose them for your wedding. After the wedding, we have used them for other services as well. Thank you Hazel!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hazel and her husband make a wonderful team, a delight to share this very special day!

Profile Picture Saily, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had never worked with a photographer before, Hazel was very patient with us and put us at ease. We had a great time and got beautiful photos!

Profile Picture User7053420, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hazel and her staff were wonderful to have around on such an important day. They were organized and helpful. We have the most beautiful photos it's hard to choose the best ones.

Profile Picture claire, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We recently had a destination wedding at Viscaya in Miami, Florida. With the help of the caterer LeBasque it turned out to be one of the finest events that I have ever attended. We currently live out-of-state but formerly lived in Fort Lauderdale and thought that Viscaya would be a beautiful setting for a destination wedding. The weekend weather forecast was for storms. Fortunately the weather finally cooperated. The outdoor wedding was held on the mound and was absolutely beautiful. Candles and lighting enhanced the effect of an already beautiful Viscaya. The cocktail hour in in the atrium was magnificent. Finally the dinner in a clear tent with chandeliers overlooking Biscayne Bay completed the evening. I am the mother of the groom and was involved in the planning of this wedding for 18 months. The weekend went by so rapidly that it was almost like a distant dream. I could not recall the details. Hazel photographers captured the appointments and beauty perfectly. The wedding on the mound, the cocktail party in the atrium, and finally the dinner was all photographed in exquisite taste. The couple was stunning and this was evident from Hazel's photographs. She captured the entire event from different angles and knew some of the most beautiful locations at Viscaya. Because of her we can keep reliving this wonderful memory time and time again. Planning it from out-of-state was enabled by her excellent staff. I highly recommend Hazel and her organization to photograph your wedding to make it a permanent part of your life.

Profile Picture Debra, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want great pictures by an awesome team, go no further than Hazel Photographers. They did an amazing job at our wedding this past January at the Vizcaya.

First and foremost, the pictures turned out amazing. At any special event, you hope to walk away with a few great photos. With Hazel behind the camera, we got tons of great photos.

Second, Hazel and her team were a joy with whom to work. They knew exactly where we should take photos, were efficient knowing all of the magical spots to capture, and made sure we had enough time to enjoy our guest and party.

While I like to believe that Hazel had great looking people to photograph (my wife more so than me), looking at the pictures, I genuinely believe that we could be featured in a magazine or catalogue.

Hazel, thanks for capturing such great memories.

Profile Picture eric, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs

Hazel is a great professional and does wonderful work. I am amazed to see how my wedding pictures came out even after a crazy day! She was able to capture the moments that meant a lot to me and my husband. I highly recommend Hazel.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 12/4/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Hazel, janelle, and Alex were everything I hoped this team would be and more. They helped with giving me direction and what to do to make the product flawless. (I had no idea what I was doing but they gave me the confidence I needed).From my engagement pictures and wedding pictures their service is impeccable always helpful and a true artist!

Profile Picture lissette, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can not begin to explain how amazing Hazel and her team are. From the day I booked them, they were always so professional, kind, and eager to help with anything that I needed. I used them for both my engagement shoot and my wedding day and both sets of photos exceeded my expectations. Thank you Hazel, Alex, Janelle, and Jessica for giving us such a great experience !

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

We hired Hazel and her team to capture our wedding at The Biltmore Hotel. Hazel and her team worked close by my side from the moment I walked in her studio. When Hazel and Jessica arrived in my room on my wedding day, they calmed me down during all of the craziness and made me feel comfortable from the moment she arrived. Her husband Alex, took amazing photos of the groomsman and they loved working with him!! Hazel photographers is amazing!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fresh exciting ideas are aplenty with this dynamic duo of brilliant photographers! Their design and action concepts are beyond stimulating and romantic!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So grateful for having Hazel and her team be a part of our wedding. I communicated with Janelle several times leading up to the wedding and she was always so nice and professional. The day of the wedding they were so patient, fun and creative. Hazel made me feel so calm. They didn't make us feel rushed or pressured. They made sure to capture every picture we wanted and stuck around all night even taking last minute picture requests. She even sent my fiance some sneak peeks that same night to surprise me. By the way, I loved them. Can't wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture Yuly, 11/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hazel Photographers are AMAZING!!!!!!

Profile Picture Yanel, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have used Hazel for 15's and for weddings. She and her staff are warm kind people. As simple as they come. They make the shoot so relaxing that you really feel like smiling and just having fun. You can be yourself and thus she gets the beat out of you. Her photos are beautiful, tasteful and stunning.

Profile Picture Grisel, 3/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hazel and her team are amazing! All along the way, the team was very helpful and warm. I love my pictures. They are creative, romantic and artistic. Hazel is definitely the best in Miami!

Profile Picture Jenessie, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot begin to express how happy I am that I chose Hazel and her amazing team as my wedding photographer.
From the very first meeting, Hazel demonstrated her extensive knowledge, creativity and kindness.
On the day of my wedding, the entire team was extremely well organized, professional and punctual. She made my day so much easier. Now the pictures… My photos were so gorgeous that it literally took me months to select my album!!!
Every shot was beautiful. When I received my album, I was very pleased with the overall quality of the product and again, her professionalism in going over everything to make sure all was perfect was priceless. Every time I look at the photos or show my wedding album to family/friends, I'm reminded of how incredible our day was because every special moment was perfectly captured.
Hazel will definitely be my go-to photographer for all upcoming life events.

Profile Picture Jenessie, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Hazel photography was used for our wedding 2/1/2014, they were very professional and took amazing pictures. They made the day very special and were a pleasure to work with capturing natural shots.

Profile Picture janel, 2/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I loved working with Hazel and her team. They were very helpful and they made the wedding day easy and relaxing. I loved working with them.

Profile Picture Beatriz, 12/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are no words to describe how amazing Hazel ,Alex and Janelle are. My wedding and engagement photos are astonishingly beautiful. The way they capture every detail is just incredible. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone looking for a photographer. I can promise the only issues you will have with them is picking which to put on your wall, because you will want them all.

Profile Picture Lexy, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are no words to describe the professionalism and quality of service that Hazel and her team offer. Hazel is amazing, sweet, full of creative possess and ideas and will simply make your day 100% more amazing and relaxing. She captures moments and details unlike anyone else. She will make you feel comfortable and at ease! She will make you feel beautiful! She is truly experienced and simply remarkable at what she does. I cannot have imagined my day with a better team by my side. Thank you for all of the wonderful memories captured!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/17/13, 3 Reviews