Hazel and Haze Photography Reviews

9 | Enid, OK

9 Reviews for Hazel and Haze Photography

Christina · Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely love Angela and working with her. She was amazing for our engagement pictures and more than we could have hoped or asked for for the wedding pictures. She knows exactly what to look for and how to make all of the pictures look perfectly natural. She is an artist and it shined through with our wedding pictures! Thank you for making our wedding pictures something we will always cherish!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Abigail · Married on 04/22/2017

THE BEST THERE IS! She is so amazing at what she does. I recommend her for any event. I will use her for every special life event in my life. She made my wedding day perfect and caught all the special moments through out the entire night. She makes you feel special and comfortable and truly cares about you and what you want. She makes your vision come true!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2016

There just aren't words to describe how great Angela is! She did our engagement and wedding pictures and was a joy to work with. She helped my then fiance calm down in front of the camera for our engagement pictures and that relationship carried over to our wedding. She was always willing to answer/address any silly question/concern I might have leading up to the big day. All of the bridal party loved working with her and our families thought she was pretty great as well. Basically, she delivers gorgeous keepsakes of the best day ever and does it with grace, courtesy, and passion.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Brandi · Married on 09/19/2015

Angela is fabulous to work with and her product is even more impressive!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Jessie · Married on 08/08/2015

Angela was so great and professional to work with!!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Lindsey · Married on 08/01/2015

Hazel and Haze photography is absolutely AMAZING! Angela is so great to work with. She is very kind, genuine, and creative! She did our engagement pictures in Tulsa and came to Florida for our beach wedding! We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. I love how she gives you a handful of prints along with a canvas photo as well! You also get a cutesy little flash drive with all of your photos on it- and of course it's all packaged up in the cutest way! Angela is so easy to talk to, open to suggestions, and is such a cheerful person. She felt like part of the family, or like one of my girlfriends, during the whole wedding process- not just the photographer! She is amazing at what she does. She puts her clients first and you can really tell that through her work ethic and how she interacts with everyone. I definitely recommend her for any type of photography. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/13/2016

Absolutely amazing will forever use Hazel and Haze!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Alex · Married on 06/21/2015

Angela is AMAZING! With tons of stressful decisions during our wedding plan, photography was the most smooth process. She gave us plenty of details regarding her services & helped us pick out the package that best fit our wants. Our images came out beautiful & we love that our purchase included printed images/canvas. I will be using Hazel & Haze photography for every event in our future!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Jacque · Married on 02/14/2016

3.5

Hazel and Haze provided photography services for one of the couples who had their wedding at our venue. I was so impressed I have added them to my vendor list. They are easy to work with and provide most excellent photos!!!

Sent on 02/15/2016