Hay House Reviews

1 | Macon, GA

1 Reviews for Hay House

• Krystina & Justin

Krystina · Married on 01/11/2014

I could not have chosen a more elegant wedding & reception venue. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. We were married in January and despite the fact that the home is not climate controlled, we were very comfortable. Chairs and tables were included in our package (which was a downright steal for the quality and sheer beauty of the location) as was put-up and take-down services and transition from ceremony to reception. I always got immediate, friendly and helpful responses from the staff regarding any of my inquiries. Our wedding day went smoothly (and all too swiftly) and we have received many compliments on how fantastic this historic home is and what a phenomenal venue it was. The ONLY complaint that I have is that on my wedding day someone placed an extra chair on the front left row, which made my dad sit in the middle of the aisle. He had to kick my train out of the way to sit down. This was not done in rehearsal, no one noticed it until the middle of the ceremony and I'm not sure who was responsible. Luckily, it was a minor mishap and it did not affect the beauty of the ceremony. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone who appreciates extravagant elegance and southern charm.

Sent on 05/19/2014