8 Reviews for Hawthorne Productions

Our 50th High School Reunion wanted to remember classmates with some type of memoriam. George created a format that was much more than simply slides of departed classmates. We had a lot of positive comments at the event both about how well the subject was handled, and the respect shown our classmates who had passed away.

Profile Picture Marjorie, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

George made my wedding day a dream come true:) Thank you for making our day so memorable! So great to relive the greatest day of our lives with the switch of a remote:)

Profile Picture User3135693, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hawthorne productions provided an hd video that captured all my dreams and more! I watch my video and noticed how many moments george captured on video that i was only moments away from in real life! Talk about a masterpiece, it just doesnt get better than hawthorne productions!! Thank you for capturing the moments that make it possible to relive the best day of my life!

Profile Picture User3291580, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

This company is great! Price is just right, and they were completely professional. They have attention to detail. They also have the latest equipment. The dvds were nicely designed and were.really clear and 100% quality. I would refer them to anyone.

Profile Picture stephanie, 11/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

George was helpful from the start of our wedding planning with him. He answered all our questions and made us very comfortable in making the choice for him to film our wedding. He went above and beyond and even re creates our wedding cd the day before our wedding! I was comfortable he would get the job done. He was always early and his wife was very helpful and a pleasure to work with. They are great!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was very pleased with Hawthorne Productions. They were on time and did everything and more than I expected.
The video came out beautiful. We are very happy to have such a great way to remember our special day.

Profile Picture Simone , 3/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great people to work with.

Profile Picture barbara, 7/25/09, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I looked at alot of videographers for my wedding. They all offered a many services that were similar but the prices were very different. I originally picked Hawthorne Productions because of the price and my limited budget for that particular service. He did an outstanding job and the final product was really great. I don't think I could have gotten any more out of a video . He quietly captured all the moments he said he would and was so professional while doing it.
I was so pleased and would recommend Hawthorne Productions to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/4/09, 1 Review