Hawaii Titanium Rings Reviews

62 | Kailua Kona, HI

62 Reviews for Hawaii Titanium Rings

Matthew · Married on 07/26/2014

Hawaii titanium rings were amazing to deal with. I asked for a custom ring using a wood that was not offered on their web site. I received personal calls regarding my order. My ring looks amazing and I am very proud to wear it. Thanks Hawaii titanium rings

Sent on 09/08/2014
  • User4389042 · event on 07/17/2014

Hi my husband wished to buy me a new wedding ring. We chose yours after visiting your store in Kona. Love the ring and love Hawaii.Thanks

Sent on 09/09/2014

Created beautiful titanium and koa wood rings for our wedding. We've had them 6 months and so far seem to be very durable. We are extremely pleased with the quality and look of the rings. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Rick · event on 03/12/2014

They will customize your rings to any design within their limitations. The rings that I ordered came out better than I anticipated. It's worth the time to go into their main business to see the numerous designs of rings available and possibly find inspiration for a custom design.

Everybody that I have talked with or just said "hello" to have been super courteous, helpful, or just plain friendly.

This company is well worth the time if interested in custom titanium rings.

Sent on 09/12/2014

The service was excellent and once the original order arrived and the ring was a half-size too big, the return-re-sizing went very smoothly and quickly.

Sent on 10/15/2014

James · event on 07/20/2014

Hawaii Titanium Rings Review: My wife and I picked out my ring for our fortieth wedding anniversary right from the store-front in Kailua-Kona, HI. They had a wide selection and were very helpful while we made our choice. I was a little disappointed that the ring we choose would take two weeks to me made and shipped out to our home stateside, but the free engraving was a pleasant plus. When the ring arrived it was exactly as ordered and fit perfectly. Love the tiger kona wood surround and blue Lapis/silver inset. I'm a contractor, so I don't wear it on the job for safety reasons, however it wears well otherwise and shows no blemishes after 3 months. I am very pleased with our purchase and would gladly travel back to the Big Island and do it all over again!

Sent on 09/15/2014

I was looking for a wedding ring that contained malachite and titanium, and this was one of the few places I found that could do it, and seemed to be the most approachable as to making a specific ring. I ended up creating a custom designed ring that was eventually shipped. There were some difficulties getting the ring to come out looking nice with the specifications, but it eventually did. They pride themselves on customer service and having happy clients, and I can attest to that. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/10/2014

I absolutely love my ring. Shana was incredible to work with. She listened to what I wanted and ultimately customized and designed exactly what I was looking for. I can't count the number of times I've received compliments on my wedding band.

Sent on 09/09/2014

McBride · Married on 05/03/2014

4.2
      3.5

We were in Kona for our Honeymoon and saw the storefront. My husband was looking at the rings and thought one of the Koa wood rings would be an excellent second wedding band. His size was not available, so we placed an order for a custom made band. It arrived on time, with an email statin the tracking number when shipped. He really enjoys this band, even saying he likes it better than his other one. He said it feels better on his hand and reminds us both of our wonderful Honeymoon trip. These are beautiful hand crafted rings.
    The only reason I rated the value lower is because this is not a value purchase. The rings are expensive, but worth every penny.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Ken · Married on 09/26/2015

Great to work with - spent a long time on the phone with us going over photos on their website and discussing a variety of options, species of wood, and inlay materials.

Sent on 02/19/2016

JOHN · event on 09/01/2014

3.8
      3.0

Was on a vacation to Hawaii and my wife liked the rings. So we got one to replace my wedding band of gold. We had been married 50 years and this ring was my third wedding ring I have been wearing your ring for six months now and I like it. The old ring I cashed in with some other gold and got a bracelet. Your questions do not fit my situation.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Bill · event on 06/15/2014

3.2
      2.5

I positively luv my ring. But, there was too much confusion about the design & too many delays in getting me my ring in a timely manner. While these issues lowered my ratings I would give this vendor another chance because of the quality of your product. I would recommend this vendor but, with a warning about what could happen.

Sent on 09/16/2014