Hawaii Titanium Rings Reviews

62 | Kailua Kona, HI

62 Reviews for Hawaii Titanium Rings

All who I had telephone contact with were very courteous and helpful. Would definitely purchase from them again in the future.

Sent on 09/03/2014

For someone who never wore jewelry before getting married, it was important to have the right ring at the right size, and Hawaii Titanium Rings delivered. Where else can you find a company that is willing to ensure their customer's satisfaction is met? There are so many wonderful designs to choose from that I had such a hard time deciding - short of flying to Hawaii to pick one out, I was at a loss. Without hesitation all six of my chosen designs were made for me, even knowing that I would be returning five of them, if not all of them - with a full refund of those returned! After I chose my design, I had two more of the same design in different sizes made to ensure I got the perfect fit. I do not know of anywhere else I could have received this kind of treatment. I still get the occasional glancing stare when I mention that I first noticed this company from a back page ad in SkyMall one flight, but the uniqueness and craftsmanship makes this ring a conversation starter.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Bob · event on 06/13/2014

Beautiful ring, and everyone was great to work with, particularly in figuring out the right size, while still keeping the ring a total surprise to the recipient.

• I

Iain · Married on 05/18/2014

Jerry and the team at Hawaii Titanium Rings were better than I could ever have expected. I had a special request for them to make a ring from a piece of an oak tree that my grandfather planted and they were more than happy to accommodate me. We ended up getting them to make three rings: one titanium and oak for my wedding ring and two solid oak for the ceremony itself. All three turned out beautifully and were finished and delivered even before we expected. We spoke over the phone and communicated by email and they always responded quickly. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I have already recommended them to all my friends. Thank you Jerry!

Jim · event on 05/07/2014

Exceptionally beautiful high quality rings, and exceptionally high quality service. I would highly recommend them. This was my second ring, and the first one has held up very well, looks almost new after two years of wearing it.

• User4403316 · event on 05/06/2014

Awesome rings. Wonderful Ohana!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Trina · event on 04/16/2014

My husband's ring turned out amazing! The people at Hawaii Titanium Rings were fantastic to work with! The ring I ordered was larger in width than I anticipated, and they were more than willing to re-make another ring with a smaller width. They're very gracious and helpful! The ring is beautiful, and their designs are very unique. I loved doing business with Hawaii Titanium Rings and would definitely buy from them again!

Kellie · Married on 03/21/2014

I was very surprised at how quickly I received my product! Everyone was very up front and I was able to review the product before it was shipped. I got exactly what I expected!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/01/2014

We ordered my husbands wedding band from Hawaii titanium rings. We absolutely love the ring! Shana was fantastic, very helpful, accommodating and professional. We were able to choose a design and customise it to suit our personalities. We sent sand collected from the beach where we were to get married and they incorporated it into the ring. The turn around time was amazing 3 weeks from inquiry to receiving the ring. We can't speak more highly of this great company.

Thanks again
    Lauren & Adam
    Sunshine Coast, Australia

Sent on 09/10/2014

Cary · event on 02/14/2014

We love our ring. It is unique and sexy.

CHEN-Tung · event on 02/06/2014

Very good service and the ring I bought contain magnificent quality.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Hawaii Titanium Rings's reply:

Mahalo nui loa for this great review!

Joy · Married on 01/31/2014

Our rings are beautiful and the attention to detail is amazing. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/13/2014

My fiancé and I met in Hawaii and we were casually joking about this dream wedding band since he's never wore jewelry in his life. He wanted koa wood to represent our love of the islands and amber so he always has me with him (my name is Amber). I think he suggested this because he thought it couldn't be done. Then I found Hawaii Titanium and they created it for me. He loves it and everyone we show it to comments on how awesome it is. Their service was friendly, timely, and inexpensive. Love it!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Hawaii Titanium Rings's reply:

Mahalo from the Ohana at Hawaii Titanium Rings, this is a great story, so happy you shared it!
  • User4406449 · event on 11/21/2013

Beautiful product delivered on time and as promised.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Douglas · event on 06/22/2013

Best service.I was replacing my old wedding ring. I saw a lot of rings I likened. But I wanted something different. They made just what I wanted.

Thank you hawaii titanium rings.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Hawaii Titanium Rings's reply:

It was our pleasure, Mahalo Douglas!

Tracy · Married on 02/14/2013

The rings are exceptional, the customer service amazing and personable !! I thoroughly enjoyed working with Shana in getting our order done and I wouldn't trade our rings for the biggest diamond in the world....These rings are truly a work of art, made with love and worn with love..

Sent on 01/15/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2012

We love how beautiful and unique our rings are. It was great working with this company. We actually got our rings custom made from wood that was taken down during a tornado. We have rings made from osage orange and black walnut. The wood comes from my husband's farm. I love the sentimental value of it all. Also they engrave the inside of the ring with the bride and groom's names. I requested a fish be put in there too, not just a normal heart. they did it no problem. Love it and rings are lifetime guaranteed.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Hawaii Titanium Rings's reply:

Aloha Melissa!!! We loved your rings too. What a beautiful combination of wood that turned out to be. Mahalo nui loa for your appreciation!

I ordered a beautiful wedding ring to give my husband as an anniversary present. Our experience was wonderful. The ring is exactly what we wanted and the service couldn't have been better!

Sent on 02/19/2016

James · Married on 03/14/2012

Love the ring, couldn't be happier

Sent on 07/17/2013

Hawaii Titanium Rings's reply:

Mahalo James, we hope you enjoy it every day!

Nichola · Married on 02/08/2011

The service was fantastic, highly recommend. Love the wedding ring. On going service has been great.

C · event on 08/06/2010

My husband and I bought bands for our 15th wedding anniversary. We found out after we got them that they could be inscribed, we sent them to them and they completed no problem. They have refinished them as needed with quick turn around time. Very pleased with product and service is always top notch!!

• F

Felicity · Married on 09/05/2009

Hawaiian Titanium created a custom ring for my new husband that was exactly what we envisioned. The entire transaction was done via email with exceptionally professional and friendly customer service. They even took photo of our monogram and engraved it on the inside of the ring!

When the ring arrived it appeared to be just a tad too big (my then fiance had measured his finger on a very hot day, it was 100% our fault). Hawaiian titanium took the ring back and sent us a new one within a week at no additional cost.

Exceptional value and service.

Sent on 10/12/2009

My husband really never loved his wedding band but it was what we could afford at the time that we got married.

For our 5th Anniversary I wanted to do something special and get him a ring that he would love. He was an amateur wood worker and worked in a machine shop as his 'day job' so when I found Hawaii Titanium Rings (Titanium Ring Shop) I knew I found the PERFECT ring for him. It was a blend of his work life and he love for wood and even had the Amboyna that said many times was his favorite type of wood.

Jerry and Carolyn were absolutely great to work with in expediting the request to get it to me in plenty of time for our anniversary and making sure we had the right size.

The anniversary was so special. I had our preacher do a small vow renewal where my husband didn't see the ring until I put it on his finger. He was shocked.

Since that night he has shown it to anybody and everybody that halfway looks at the ring. It is a beautiful handcrafted ring, but most of all he knows the love that was put into the ring.

Thank you again Jerry and Carolyn!!!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Service was very good. There was a slight problem on the smaller ring as the engraving was extremely hard to read. When contacted, they redid the it and sent a duplicate ring with the engraving large enough to read and the return was very prompt.

Sent on 02/20/2016
  • User6419476 · event on 02/23/2013

i bought the ring for me just because i liked it.I HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED WE THE SERVICE & RING .YOU HAVE MADE 3 RINGS FOR ME OVER THE LAST 5YEARS

Sent on 02/26/2016