Haven Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Haven Photography

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/29/2020

Professional and talented

We recently got married on 8/29/20 and Haven photography did a wonderful job! We are awaiting our final photos, but the few sneak peaks we've seen have been lovely. Holly was very professional and took a boat load of photos of our big day. We were running behind schedule as weddings often do and Holly took that opportunity to take detail and candid shots without missing a beat.
    Holly and her second shooter helped us capture the special photos we wanted for both us, our bridal party, and our families. She walked through wet grass and misty skies to obtain photos! We were not able to get sunset photos due to the weather, but Holly made some nighttime shots work. I only saw the photo on the tiny camera screen, but it was still flawless! We would absolutely recommend Haven Photography and Holly to family and friends!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Haven Photography's reply:

Awe thank you so much! I had a fantastic time photographing your wedding I'm so glad you like what you've seen so far!

Sheridan S. · Married on 09/14/2019

Fun, affordable, professional - trifecta!

Holly photographed our wedding almost exactly 1 year ago today! We could not be happier with the photos from our special day and our experience working with Holly. She is professional, fun, flexible and affordable. Not to mention, she has an amazing creative eye and made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. I may be biased, but I think our wedding photos are some of the best I've ever seen :-) We still receive a tremendous number of compliments even a year later. Holly is absolutely wonderful and I would recommend anyone to work with her 1,000,000 times over.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Haven Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for your kind words! You guys were awesome to photograph and your photos are some of my favorites too!
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 09/29/2018

Easy to work with; top quality

It was a difficult decision to choose a photographer for our wedding, but we were fortunate in our choice of Holly. She did a great job, captured some beautiful formals, details, and special moments, and was easy to work with. She works very quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/02/2018

Such a great eye and so calm, cool and collected!

Holly is so talented! She was so calm and really captured all of the little moments of our wedding day that my husband and I can look back on. On a day that can be stressful and filled with anxiety, my photographer was not one of the things I ever had to be concerned about. I appreciated her attention to detail, and best part is, she made it fun.

Sent on 11/27/2018