Hau’oli Hiers Reviews

Hau’oli Hiers 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Ogino · Married on 07/23/2019

Tropical Backyard Wedding in the North Shore

Oli and her team are by far the best decision we made while planning our wedding. Once she arrived on site we didn't even think about a thing except eating (most important), drinking, and having fun with our friends and family. Her team handled the set up of the florals, table place settings, and the bar. Her team even bartended for us when we had just planned on letting guests serve themselves! She did so many things during our wedding that we didn't even realize until she was gone. Oli and her team assisted with picking up items morning and dropping off rental items the day after. She is warm and caring when she needs to be but has the firmness when needed also. You will not regret hiring her, she is an absolute pro and goes the extra mile for her clients. Mahalo to Oli and her team!! My husband and I wish Oli all the success in the future!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and a lifesaver

Oli was amazing and a sure lifesaver. She made our day even more perfect by eliminating any of our worries on the special day. With her at the helm we were able to sit back and relax and concentrate on ourselves rather than every little detail that we hoped would go according to plan. Oli’s team were professional, efficient, compassionate and exactly what we needed for our wedding.
    Before the wedding she went above and beyond going to our venue which was over an hour away and making sure it was what we wanted. The day of the wedding she spent numerous hours preparing the site with brooms, shovels and hard work.
    She was our time keeper and worked with multiple different vendors coordinating everything so we didn’t have to. She made sure everything went through her and her team from parking to food to decorations and so on.
    Our day was perfect and would highly recommend anybody in need of a wedding planner who cares for their clients like family to use Oli and her team.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Hau’oli Hiers 14
    Hau’oli Hiers 15

Roxanne Balanay · Married on 05/11/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Honestly, I would never have thought that this day would have come, and to have it so completely organized and stress free, it wouldn’t have been possible without Oli! She made everything possible. I am a very simple person, and tried to do everything on my own, and boy was I wrong!! I needed the stability and reassurance of a wedding coordinator, and the support of best friend who is willing to put up with my stress and frustrations of everything else. Before finding my wedding life savior, I managed to find my venue, secure my vendors, and other necessities, but had a hard time trying to deal with everything going on at the same time, my stress levels were extremely high, however Oli came to my rescue and assured that everything will be taken care of! She is more than what words can say: kind, compassionate, courteous, spirited, and the professionalism that she exuded was more than I can ever ask for. From beginning to end, she assisted me in picking out my centerpieces, organized my vendors, kept my timeline in check, and so on. On the day of my wedding, while getting ready, Oli planned to have refreshments available to me and make sure that I’m well hydrated. The “first look” that Oli coordinated was something that I loved and helped with my nerves. Seeing my now then husband helped with the nerves that I was facing and made me feel happy and ready to get married!!! Soon after the ceremony, she helped with the photos, and when I felt that a shot would benefit with my veil, she ran to get it!!! Without her devotion to making the bride feel beautiful, we wouldn’t have gotten the magical photos taken of our special day!! Oli transitioned each event on the timeline so smooth, I didn’t even realize it!! She’s a godsend coordinator you could ever ask for!! Normally I am a picky person when asking for help, but I swear Oli is someone that you can count on to make your special day, a magical and beautiful one you will never forget!! I plan on contacting Oli for my future life events from now on. She’s more than just a wedding and event coordinator, she’s loyal and trustworthy, she’s the best friend you can ask for and part of my family!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda McCombs · Married on 04/19/2019

⠘oli the amazing 😭

WHERE DO I START ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I was referred to ‘Oli through Maui’s #1 wedding planning & photography company. ‘Oli is based on Oahu, and was amazing from our first FaceTime to the end of our wedding night. She is SO incredibly sweet, eager and organized!! I thought I had like 80% done when I hired her, and I wasn’t even close. She walked me through all the components of a wedding, and explained what parts we usually choose or customize.. what needed to be ordered, and what vendors we needed to lock down. ‘Oli is incredibly organized, and had no problem video chatting with me for 1-2 hours at a time, which was so helpful as I am in Australia and needed someone local to be an extension of me essentially. I cannot sing this girl’s praises enough. She was in touch with all of the vendors and took over communication so I could relax. She helped me feel confident about the planning process, and reassured me constantly that we weren’t missing anything or late for payment for someone.
    She excelled in all of the pre-wedding planning and organization, but her DAY OF WEDDING presence was phenomenal. Not only did she show up looking gorgeous, professional and excited- but she brought a team with her to ensure perfection. She handled the set up of all of the wedding decor, including $5000 worth of flowers alone. Made sure the groom and I were fed small plates from the cocktail hour we were missing for the photoshoot, and reassured me that everything was going perfect. Oh did I mention, SHE HELPED HAND SEW ME INTO MY WEDDING DRESS 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE CEREMONY?!! Because she did. I was putting my dress on and the zipper broke in the middle. So I called her, told her what happened- and she was upstairs in 30 seconds.
    She handled all the vendor delivery and pickup, made sure the guests will dietary restrictions were taken care of, and most importantly let me relax on my wedding night by taking care of little fires I’m sure I didn’t even know were going on.
    ON TOP of everything, she somehow found.the.time. to come to our wedding suite, clean the room, decorate it with the flowers from our alter, monstera leaves EVERYWHERE, fairy lights, a bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, the top tier of our wedding cake!!! Flower petals on the bed in the same of a heart!! I cannot believe all this girl did for me.
    My husband said he was so pleased with her, and she is a great value. I could not agree more.. I cannot sing her praises highly enough, and you would be a fool not to hire her! She is small, but handled our $70k wedding more perfect then I could even ask for. Thank you ‘Oli!!!!! 💗💗💗💗

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Hau’oli Hiers 29
  • Kristine

Kristine Albright · Married on 04/11/2019

Heroes Don't Always Wear Capes

Romantic movies and TV shows always display beautiful, exquisite weddings that highlight the best day in a girl’s life, and what girl doesn’t want that. I never wanted a big wedding, but I still wanted it to be pretty and special, so I thought I could handle the preparations myself since I wanted something small. We had planned to get married a year and half after our engagement to ensure all the important parties could make it all the way to Hawaii from the mainland, so it added to my delusion that I had so much time to do everything. I had never expected that there were so many details, most that I had never imagined, that go into planning a wedding! Granted, I’ve never planned a party before, so it was a bit overwhelming to get all the vendors on the same page with the program that I was supposed to create. Ahhh!

With the wedding coming up faster than I thought, I realized that I didn’t want to stress out on my special day. (I should mention that shortly after our engagement when we were starting the planning process, I broke out in stress hives!) I wanted to enjoy my day, so I researched and researched to find a coordinator for the day that matched our needs and our budget. I was about to lose hope that I wouldn’t find someone that fit, when an angel appeared before my fiancé, heard our wedding preparation stress story, and offered to save the day! ‘Oli was literally a godsend because I fully enjoyed my wedding day with zero stress! It was like I could shut off my brain, because she was there with her team and completely took control.

The country club allowed us to set up the night before our wedding day, so ‘Oli helped set everything up with my relatives: the table decorations, the framed origami crane artwork, etc. On our wedding day, ‘Oli shuffled between our hotel rooms to make sure we’re sufficiently hydrated, coordinated our “first look” location with the photographers, and checked us out of our hotel rooms. All I had to worry about was just sitting still for the hair and makeup and pose for the cameras. When we arrived at the venue, she made sure we were separated, and everyone was in their proper places when it was time to start the ceremony. ‘Oli and her team were wonderful and completely professional. It was really a great weight lifted from my shoulders when she said in a previous meeting that if anyone came to me for instructions, all I had to do was say “Look for ‘Oli, ask ‘Oli about that, etc.” So, I did just that. All we had to do was to be present and have fun! She’s a problem solver and handles stress like a boss! At some point during the reception after sunset, the photographers wanted to do a series of night shots, but the country club had already locked up the golf carts and it would have been a long walk to the location they wanted to use. In minutes, ‘Oli found a vehicle large enough for us to use and shuttled us to the location for some amazing pictures.

After the wedding, as guests were filing out and the DJ was packing up, ‘Oli was still there packing everything else up for us. I had completely forgotten that our baker had added a bunch of stands and platters for our desserts and wedding cake that needed to be delivered. ‘Oli took care of that, and even wrapped up our cake for my family to take home for us! She packed up the reception table to make it easier for my family to take home, including the crane artwork in its special box.

I can’t express how grateful I am that ‘Oli was there to handle the best day of my life. I only wished we had found her earlier, as I probably wouldn’t have been as stressed out as I was with the wedding planning. It is her passion and she is thoroughly delighted to give brides the wedding of their dreams.

Sent on 05/02/2019