Harvest Moon Cafe Reviews

14 | Rome, GA

14 Reviews for Harvest Moon Cafe

• Christy

Christy Rogers · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Perfect caterer for our brunch wedding!

I loved working with Harvest Moon! They were very responsive and listened to our requests. They helped us create a perfect menu for our brunch wedding that was reasonably priced AND completely delicious!! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/26/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Harvest Moon. We had our luncheon reception in on-site private room. The room is intimate and was perfect for our group. From the first time I reached out to Harvest Moon, our party size changed a few times. They always kept it professional and never seemed to be annoyed by me. We had so many guests rave over the food, even weeks after the wedding. I would highly recommend Harvest Moon. They went above and beyond for our small wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2015
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn · Married on 08/08/2015

Harvest Moon catered and provided bartenders for both our wedding and rehearsal dinner, and we were very pleased with how everything turned out! They were always on time, and their full service staff was great in attending to every need! We primarily worked with Beth in the planning beforehand, and she was fantastic. She met with us several times to go over all the various details, and was very flexible in making changes right up until a few days before the wedding. She was always very responsive, and went above and beyond to ensure that everything went smoothly the way that we wanted it. The bartenders were also great in servicing our open bar, & they were able to set up in multiple locations to accommodate our large venue (upstairs ballroom and downstairs outside). Lastly, the food was very good at both the rehearsal dinner and wedding dinner, and guests raved about the late night chips & dip station that we had!! We were very happy with the service that Beth and her team provided - they made for a stress-free wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2015

We were planning a destination wedding and didn't get to sample anything! We were dependent on reviews and were so happy with our choice. Harvest Moon was wonderful, the food was better than we could have possibly expected, and they were great at taking care of our gluten/dairy free guests!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2014

Delicious and the epitome of small town Californian food. We had our very casual rehearsal dinner here and when every plate is empty you know it's a good sign. The perfect farm to table ever changing menu wowed our party along with a casual vibe, this place was perfect.

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/09/2011

I loved working with Jody and the Harvest Moon Team. They helped pull off the entire coordination of the event- table clothes, set up, tables, chairs, etc. And the food was fantastic. I didn't have to worry about that part of it. Thank you HM!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Addison · Married on 12/30/2006

Harvest Moon was such a value; and the food as well as the service was excellent.

Sent on 01/04/2008

Rebecca · Married on 04/23/2011

Harvest Moon Cafe provided the meal for our wedding reception. They did a wonderful job - from the first tasting and recommendations to the final delivery and follow-up. Our guests have been raving about the food - which was one thing we were certain not to overlook! Harvest Moon was fantastic!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Abby · Married on 06/12/2010

Everything was excellent! They made sure the day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Tyler · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I wanted great Southern food for our wedding reception, and that is exactly what Harvest Moon prepared for us! Fried catfish, barbeque pork, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese - it was all delicious! I received prompt and thorough updates from their catering department with pricing and any changes to our order. Also, everything was included with our package, meaning we didn't have to worry about silverware, drinks, serving utensils, etc. I would certainly recommend Harvest Moon for anyone having an event in the Rome area!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2008

3.5

Great food. Everyone at the reception loved it. One of our favorite restaurants in Rome to eat and now we know they do a great job catering as well.

Sent on 04/23/2008

Morgan · Married on 10/30/2014

Harvest Moon catered our reception and the food was OUTSTANDING!! They created a menu just for us ad let us take home left overs! I would highly recommend them for any catering needs!

Sent on 11/10/2014
  • rinabel

Belinda-Rose · Married on 06/27/2009

4.2
      3.5

The food was wonderful! There was a little mixup about when to serve hor'dourves and they weren't displayed as I liked. It took some time to get in contact with the caterer but granted they were in transition from one caterer director to another. I still love eating at their restaurant and would book them again for another event.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Heather · Married on 05/07/2016

0.4

BEWARE BRIDES:
    We booked Harvest Moon for our catering at our 2400 On the River wedding May 7th, 2016. The food tasting was spectacular and there was a great menu to choose from. We did a buffet style, with stations. Our interaction with their catering coordinator was fantastic... however:

-The food was cold, like not semi warm, COLD food at all the stations. I don't know what happened, but we paid thousands of dollars for cold food for our guests. We were not compensated for this issue either (we asked for a 20% refund.)
    -My husband and I had a family heirloom cake topper, it was a porcelain bride and groom that my great grandmother, grandmother, and mother had at their weddings. Harvest Moon lost our topper. They were paid to cut the cake and they took the cake away and something happened to the topper (they either broke it or threw it away.) It was the most devastating news to find out this happened and they offered no explanation. It was a priceless error and it still makes me upset to think about.

Overall I do not recommend Harvest Moon. I know they make good food, but they don't seem to have everything right for their catering. It was a big error to serve all of our wedding guests cold food... and incredibly embarrassing for us.

Sent on 02/08/2017