Hartford Marriott Farmington Reviews

9 | Farmington, CT

9 Reviews for Hartford Marriott Farmington

Susan · Married on 06/09/2018

We had a room block at Hartford Farmington Marriott for my daughter's wedding. The two people I dealt with, Sarah and Carol, in the group sales department were a pleasure to work with. They were professional, efficient, polite, and made sure everything went smoothly. We reserved a large amount of rooms and were given a group rate which enabled many to stay at the hotel and close to all the weekend events. Guests reported their rooms were well appointed, modern and clean. We had bus shuttle service to our wedding venue and this worked out great. I would not hesitate to work with this Marriott for future events.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Hartford Marriott Farmington's reply:

Susan, on behalf of the entire Management and Staff, thank you so much for taking the time to review our service and the awesome review! Carol and Sarah are definitely an asset to our Hotel and we are so glad everything went well with the balance of your stay! We hope to have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future! Noreen Webb

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2016

The Farmington Marriott did an amazing job with our New Year's Eve wedding. We worked with Kerri and she was very enthusiastic, helpful, responsive and did an amazing job accommodating all of our needs. We were so happy with the way the ceremony and reception rooms came together - it was better than we could have imagined. One comment we kept hearing during and after our wedding was how great the food was! We could not be happier with everything. Thank you Kerri and all Marriott staff!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Hartford Marriott Farmington's reply:

Thank you Kristen & Tyrone for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our service and we are so happy your day was everything you had envisioned! Wishing you all the best in the years to come!

Teri · Married on 08/06/2016

I would strongly advise any couple looking to use the Farmington Marriott to book this venue, the outstanding service is what a couple needs to relax and put their mind at ease on their wedding day.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Hartford Marriott Farmington's reply:

Thank you Teri for your kind review! We look forward to working with you in the future! You were organized and understood the bride and groom's needs. We appreciate all of your help.

Melita · Married on 07/30/2016

Call catering & sales and ask for Keri... She was awesome...

Sent on 08/20/2016

Our wedding reception was everything we hoped it would be and more. We had about 70 guests so finding the right venue was tricky. Judy was wonderful to work with and was able to accommodate each request we had.
    The food and waitstaff were amazing.
    I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2014

We had a very small, last minute group and the Marriott was very accommodating.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2011

I'm torn on this review because although the Marriott was exceptional and their wedding coordinator Linus is AMAZING and has the patience of a saint, my wedding happened to also fall on a girls' soccer tournament weekend. I'm still giving the marriott all 5's. The reception went perfect, but before and after and for the next 48 hours the entire lobby was swarmed with hundreds of screaming kids and their parents. There was no where to sit, relax, meet with family because of the soccer gatherings and children RUNNING everywhere totally unsupervised by their parents. During the screaming pandemonium in the lobby after the reception, I had several kids scream at me that they wanted to trip me walking by in my gown, and the parents laughed at me. I was overwhelmed, burst into tears, and got laughed at more. I could not believe that the marriott let these kids gather in the lobby like that. Still, the meal was excellent, the chef even came out to congratulate us. The Marriott was great, and I am happy i went with them.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Andy Buckley · Married on 08/03/2019

Marriott wedding reception

It was a pleasure to work with the Marriott Farmington's sales staff. They anticipated our needs and provided excellent service throughout the entire process! It's a great venue for an event such as a wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Hartford Marriott Farmington's reply:

Andy! We thank you very much for your support and kind comments! It was such a lovely wedding and we were lucky to work with such wonderful people. Warm wishes to Sierra and Gavin!
    ~ Farmington Marriott Team & Kerri Martin ~ Certified Marriott Wedding Planner

E · Married on 06/14/2019

Great place to book a room block and day-after brunch!

The Marriott Farmington provided our wedding room block. We received compliments from guests about the rooms, especially how comfortable the beds were. While the hotel doesn't look that modern from the outside, it is beautifully decorated inside. And because it is in an office park it was nice and quiet.
    Our experience with the day staff was great, but we did hear that others had unsatisfactory interactions with the night staff including an adjoining room request not being honored, and lost luggage.

Additionally, we hosted a day-after-the-wedding brunch for our guests in a conference room in the E-wing. The brunch preparation staff amazing and accommodated every request such as putting out centerpieces and making special meals for guests with allergies.

All in all we would recommend this hotel to others for both guest accommodations and brunch hosting.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hartford Marriott Farmington's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review of the Hartford Marriott Farmington! We can't thank you enough for thinking of us and hosting your wedding room block and breakfast with us. We look forward to any future stays or events with us in the future.