Hart to Heart Media Reviews

109 Reviews for Hart to Heart Media

Hart to Heart Media 1
Hart to Heart Media 2

Sunny · Married on 09/10/2011

My husband and I got married in Pinehurst, NC on September 10, 2011. We used Hart to Heart Media as our videographer and were super pleased with their service!!! They were very professional, captured our whole day, and we got our video in a timely manner. We showed our video to family & friends over Christmas and everyone thought it was the best wedding video they had ever seen!!! They use very modern, unique touches to make the video very special just as it should be to remember your wedding day.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Sara · Married on 08/06/2011

I am in love with my wedding film from Hart to Heart Media!! They really captured all the love and energy of the special day and the film is so high quality that I felt like a movie star when watching it. I would highly recommend using them - there is absolutely no one else better in town!
    -Sara and Jason Weaver

Rebecca · Married on 08/06/2011

When planning the wedding and looking at our expenses, I spoke with Thomas and told him how we were over budget and would like the lowest priced package. He was not pushy, but simply stated the benefits of the next level which included two videographers and reminded me of how we spend so much money on everything to have the "perfect" day and why would we not want the best possible recording of this once in a lifetime event in our lives. I have never regretted the cost associated with capturing the marriage of our daughter, Courtney Hardwick, to the man of her dreams, Travis Baggott. The video is priceless and every time we watch it we still cry! Thank you so much Thomas and Hart to Heart Media!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Tiffany · Married on 07/23/2011

H2H Media was amazing...they are amazing! This videography company was referred to me by several of my vendors. I looked into other companies but I honestly was not as pleased with them as I was with H2H Media! They keep in touch with you (which was very important to me) and really want to know about YOU to make your experience unique. I saw examples of their work and enjoyed watching, but when I saw my video (which looked like a movie) I was so amazed! I relived my wedding day! Hands down I would definitely recommend H2H Media!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Suzanne · Married on 07/09/2011

We used Hart to Heart Media back in July, 2006 when our first daughter was married. Our experience with them was fabulous, and, therefore, did not hesitate to contact Thomas Hart again for our second daughter's wedding in July, 2011. Mr. Hart was very easy and pleasant to work with and we recommend Hart to Heart Media to everyone we can for both weddings and cotillion events. Thank you so very, very much, Thomas, for providing us with an absolutely outstanding video memory of each of our daughter's weddings and receptions!

Linnea · Married on 06/30/2011

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Hart to Heart Media and would recommend this team to anyone. We ended up adding Videography to our wedding package about 2 weeks before our wedding date. Thomas and his team were so flexible with our last minute plans. They were willing to work with us to create a package that would meet our financial needs. He worked hard on the actual day of our wedding to create a "same day edit" video. It was truly the best part of the day!! We watch our video over and over...

Krista · Married on 06/24/2011

My husband and I were married in June of 2011 at the Lioncrest on the Biltmore Estate. Our wedding was a destination wedding, and we wanted the day to be well documented for our family and friends who were unable to attend. For this reason, it was extremely important to us to find a reputable company to capture our wedding day. We spent hours researching, but as soon as we came across Hart to Heart Media, we knew that our search was over. In watching the trailers on their website, we knew immediately that this was the kind of thoughtful and quality work that we had been searching for.

Thomas was incredible to work with from the very first day. He was so accommodating to ensure that we could get what we were looking for in a wedding video without blowing our budget. We were even more impressed with how easy Thomas and Christian were to work with on our wedding day. They captured the essence of our special day perfectly. Working with them was so much fun!

The most amazing part however, is undoubtedly the finished product. We honestly never dreamed that we could have such a beautiful wedding video. As mentioned, we originally wanted a videographer to capture the day for our family and friends who couldn’t be there. However, what we underestimated was how much this video would mean to us. Thomas and Christian captured priceless memories on film that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 03/03/2012

Lori · Married on 06/18/2011

We sat down a year and a half before Bree & Jesy's wedding on the beach to visit in length with Thomas. His professionalism & eye for detail won us over from the start & we were so thrilled with the final video of their special day! With an outdoor wedding on the beach there were so many unknown factors to account for but we knew without a shadow of a doubt that we needn't worry a bit about whether or not Bree & Jesy's special moments were being captured! Even more special was the fact that in the wind on the beach, Thomas managed to capture all of Bree's grandfather's cherished words to her and Jesy during the ceremony....the fathers' tear-jerking speeches at the reception...and yes...even the cake fight & dancing that ensued in the moonlit courtyard. Like I said...all those unexpected moments! :) We will cherish the video and MANY years down the road, when our youngest daughter gets married we will be calling Thomas back! :)

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2011

Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without our videographer. We had a destination wedding in Myrtle Beach, S.C. and are from Ohio…2 weeks after our weeding and honeymoon we had an at home reception, Thomas was able to send us our highlights to show all our guest that couldn’t make the trip and attend our special day. It was special to all of them and they all raved about it.
    To be completely honest, there were so many feelings, experiences and missed memories that fly by and without our movie I would never know what I really missed.
    They also make great Christmas gifts for the girls in the wedding and grandparents! Thanks for making memories with us:)

katie · Married on 06/04/2011

My husband and I got married in Savannah, GA in June of 2011. When we were planning our wedding initially we were not sure we needed a videographer. I started looking around at different websites, etc. When I found Hart to Heart I was completely blown away. I immediately called and booked them for our wedding.
    We could not have been any happier with our DVD. Each moment that was captured will be cherished forever! The quality of the movie is amazing (especially on the Blu-ray). We are so happy with our decision to hire a videographer and even more pleased with the choice of Hart to Heart! Thanks again Hart to Heart for making our day even more amazing!!

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2011

Hart to Heart did an AMAZING job with our wedding video! and it such a timely fashion. I would def recommend them!!!! They are AWESOME!

Marlena · Married on 05/07/2011

Totally worth the money! The video was just what we had envisioned! I had a destination wedding in Hilton Head, SC. Trying to plan a wedding from NY and trying to locate vendors in SC proved to be quite the challenge, and choosing a videographer was difficult as well. Once I saw samples of wedding videos on Hart to Heart Media's website, I knew that I wanted them to film my wedding. The guys that provided the videography service on our wedding day were truly professional and I didn't even realize that they were there half of the time. Thomas Hart responded to every single one of my emails promptly and I was able to communicate with him very easily. I would recommend Hart to Heart to everyone! Totally worth every penny!

nancy · Married on 04/23/2011

I was very happy with my daughter's wedding video at Brookgreen Gardens. You captured the entire ceremony beautifully!

Linda · Married on 04/09/2011

The quality of service and professionalism by Hart to Hart Media was
    exceptional for our daughter's wedding. I would certainly recommend them as your wedding videographer.
    Linda King

Eric · Married on 04/02/2011

We met Thomas Hart, owner of Hart to Heart Media in January prior to our wedding in April 2011 and were simply amazed with the quality of work and professionalism that was ultimately delivered by his team. We previewed his work and knew that we wanted to have our wedding recorded by Hart to Heart Media. Thomas showed us the various video packages they offered, but tailored our wants to our budget and we got exactly what we were hoping for, a lifetime of memories. We often reflect on our wedding video and continue to be amazed at the quality and special effects that allow us to relive that day. Thomas and his team captured moments that we will never forget. We did not see this as an expense, but as an investment to share with our families, friends, loved ones and ultimately our children. Thank you Hart to Heart Media from the bottom of my heart!!!

Mary · Married on 04/02/2011

From the moment of our engagement, I knew that I wanted our special day to be captured on video. I discovered Hart to Heart Media's website and contacted Thomas. At our initial meeting, we discussed with Thomas what we were looking for. Package deals were mentioned and he was flexible in letting us pick and choose what we wanted for our wedding. Our meeting was not all business. Thomas wanted to know about us as a couple, how we met, what our interests were, etc. He wanted to know us on a personal level.

Our wedding day was full of love, laughter, and excitement. Heart to Hart Media captured every moment of our special day. We received our video after the wedding and we could not wait to watch it from beginning to end. We would say to each other, "I forgot about that" or "Wow, that is pretty cool!" I have lost count of how many times we have watched our wedding video. Every time I watch it I am taken back in time to the happiest day of my life.

I would highly recommend Hart to Heart Media to anyone considering to capture their wedding on video. Thomas and Davis worked hard to make sure they caught every memory on film. I will never forget a moment of our wedding thanks to Hart to Heart Media.

Tiffany · Married on 03/26/2011

Simply put, our wedding video from Hart to Heart Media COMPLETELY EXCEEDED any expectations that my husband and I had about our wedding video. We booked with them because we knew we'd receive a quality, artistic video, but we had no way to know that we would be completely blown away by the end result. The team at Hart to Heart worked with us to spec out a custom agreement to ensure our needs and wants were met by the contract. On the wedding day, they were easygoing, seamlessly worked with all the rest of our vendors and invisible to our wedding guests. We couldn't have had a better day-of experience with them.

When we received our video in the mail, my husband and I were totally blown away. Like, completely and totally amazed at the beautiful video they'd created for us. We never expected to enjoy our wedding video so much, but I'm thrilled that we do.

Booking with Hart to Heart was one of the best decisions we made the day of our wedding, hands down. That decision gave us an absolutely beautiful video of our day -- a video that we ABSOLUTELY LOVE beyond words -- that allows us to revisit our wedding day any time we want. My husband and I, without any reservation, strongly recommend the team at Hart to Heart Media for wedding videography.

Sent on 03/01/2012
  • Y

Yuli · Married on 01/30/2011

Hart to Heart videographer came on time, they are very professional, friendly and easy to work with, the video is also great, very creative. We recommend them highly !

Jessica · Married on 11/20/2010

Awesome service! This company services Charlotte, Myrtle Beach, and Charleston areas, but I am from Columbia and they came to me with no extra travel fee! Thomas Hart worked with me and was there for my rehearsal as well as the wedding day. On the day of the wedding he filmed me from getting my hair done that morning to the end of the reception! We had three cameras filming at the wedding and I never even saw them, so they won't be in the way or stand out in any way. I haven't seen my video yet, but I know he got some great shots! Even that morning at the salon, he filmed me several times walking in so he could get different angles. My friend used this company for her wedding a couple of years ago and seeing her video convinced me that I didn't want any other videographer but them! The video was amazing! She had several highlight videos set to music that she chose and it was all beautiful together. I cannot wait to see my video and know it will be awesome. Also, Thomas Hart was so nice and we got along well with my family and I. I would highly recommend this company! Very professional and creative and well worth the money!

Sent on 12/14/2010

Ginger · Married on 06/09/2012

amazing! perfect quality and so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Marcia · Married on 05/07/2011

We have really enjoyed the video of Meg and Josh's wedding this past year. I wasn't sure that I wanted to hire videographer, thinking that we would never take the time to watch it, boy was I wrong !!
    We have watched it at least once a week since it arrived.
    Hart to Heart were very professional and timely. We hardly even noticed they were filming during the ceremony and reception. The final product is a great joy.

Sent on 03/01/2012
  • Caroline

Caroline Smith · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Video!

Hart to Heart gave us such a special keepsake from our wedding! It captures our day perfectly and I haven't been able to stop watching it. It will be something we cherish for the rest of our lives! I would 100% recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/18/2015

We are so thankful for the beautiful videos that perfectly captured our special day that I can't believe we were originally unsure about if we wanted a videographer. Thomas was so kind and easy to work with and not obtrusive in the slightest, and what he created for us are absolutely amazing. The videos truly do capture the joy of that day and we are thrilled to be able to relive it over and over again.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks for such a great review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and tell your story. You are such a special couple!

kristen · Married on 08/07/2011

Thomas and his team really made our video amazing . they knew exactly what we wanted so on our wedding day , they captured what was most important to us .

JANET · Married on 10/22/2011

I would highly recommend Hart to Heart Media to anyone planning a wedding! They did a wonderful job capturing the special moments and the feeling of our magical day! I have watched "our day" over and over in video and I still cry everytime I watch! It's very high quality and professionally done. Please don't think a video is an area you can cut out of your budget!! In all of the excitement on your wedding day, there is much you won't remember. But luckily, Hart to Heart will be there to capture every moment! And when your wedding day has come and gone, your memories will last you a lifetime! Thank you Hart to Heart for capturing memories we will cherish forever!