Hart to Heart Media Reviews

109 Reviews for Hart to Heart Media

Hart to Heart Media 1
Hart to Heart Media 2

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2013

I cannot wait to see my wedding video. I must say that Hart to Hart was so professional during this entire process. When Thomas came I didn't even realize he was filming!! He let everything happen really naturally and I cannot wait to see what he does with all the footage. I never even felt him filming us he just blends right in!

Sent on 10/21/2013

One of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process-- worth every penny!

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • Lisa Schober

Lisa · Married on 05/04/2013

Haylie and Stefanie from Hart to Heart Media were an absolute pleasure to work with!! From the minute we contacted Hart to Heart Media, Haylie was responsive, efficient and incredibly knowledgeable! On our wedding day, Haylie and Stefanie arrived early to set up and started filming right on time. They are so good at what they do that we hardly realized that they were there! Throughout our wedding day, they both were so organized, sweet and understanding. Due to rain, we had to switch everything around at the last second and they were calm, cool and collected, which made me feel a little less stressed out!! We are SO excited to see the film from our wedding day - we know it is going to be AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Hart to Heart. They went above and beyond all of my expectations. The finished product captured my memories better than I could have even hoped. Highly, highly recommend them for anyone looking for a videographer. Best in the business!!

Sent on 09/03/2013

It was great to have them there to capture the whole day. Even though you are being videoed the whole time you don't keep like you are. Very nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/09/2013

Anna · Married on 04/06/2013

Our wedding video was amazing! They did our whole ceremony, a good part of our reception, and then a feature film! Everything was put together so well, I gave them a few songs but otherwise I let their creativity take over and they did an awesome job! I am so glad we used them, I highly recommend them!! They were also very reasonably priced. They were not over-bearing at all, I hardly even noticed they were there but they managed to get everything on video. They also send you a cute little package with your videos when it is ready. I love our wedding video, I have probably already watched it 6 times in the last few days. PLEASE hire them, they did such a great job!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thanks so much!! You guys are such a beautiful couple. We were honored to capture your day!

Katie · Married on 03/16/2013

Thomas Hart was absolutely incredible! This was by far the best money we spent on our wedding. They were such a joy to work with and captured every moment perfectly. The way they pieced together our wedding video was amazing and we feel so blessed to have this video to watch every year! They even sent us the video in an adorable package with popcorn and cookies. We loved that personal touch and we cannot say enough outstanding things about this company!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! We just adore you guys and are so happy for you!! Thanks for your kind words!

Anand · Married on 02/24/2013

Unlike with the caterer or DJ, with a wedding videographer, you won't know how well you chose until well after the wedding.

I'm happy to report that we chose very, very well.

During the wedding, they couldn't have been more kind and professional. They got all the footage and key moments without being intrusive.

And after viewing our videos, our comment to Thomas Hart, Haylie Long, and the team was "We knew you were good, but D***!" Our 20-minute "feature film" was even better than we could have hoped for. Their editing and song selection were flawless. They captured exactly what we were trying for when we planned the wedding. But don't take my word for it...take a look!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

You guys are awesome!! Thanks for such great feedback!! It was really an honor to film the day and create something for you to share for a lifetime.

Cindy · Married on 12/29/2012

OK... the best way to describe the absolute amazing quality and results from Hart to Heart... the first time we watched our video my new husband says "I've never cried so much happiness!" Absolutely amazing, hollywood quality! We played our highlight video on the Jumbotron at Yankee Stadium at our 2nd reception... Yes, it's THAT GOOD!

Sent on 01/15/2013

My mother-in-law told us about a month before our wedding that she wanted to buy us a videographer as a wedding gift. With only four weeks to go, we were able to somehow find Hart to Heart Media and we lucked out because they weren't booked yet!

Due to time constraints on my end, only a few emails were sent back and forth about our preferences and style, and yet they were able to create the most magical wedding video I could have ever imagined. The music, style, various film shots were all wonderful, and they managed to capture moments that we would not have been able to cherish from just photography alone. We have received so many compliments from friends and family, and now we have something to help us remember that special day forever.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

We sat down and watched our video immediately. It was all that we had hoped for and everyone loved the quality of the video. It was such a special day for us that we had waited on for so long and much longer than most couples and Hart to Heart was able to help us capture it all in such a wonderful way. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Rose · Married on 09/18/2012

We had a small beach wedding on a Tuesday in September (2012) and were looking for a particular style of video that is surprisingly hard to find in the South. We found Hart to Heart online and worked with them to customize our package and price. Thomas Hart was kind and also up front about his services and what he could offer. We appreciated his honesty.
    Haylie and Davis filmed our wedding and were incredible. They were easy to work with and shot everything without us knowing they were there.
    Because our wedding day was outside and rain was scheduled, we pushed everything ahead and were ready when the team arrived. This eliminated some of their time and shots, or so we thought. When we saw the trailer for the video, we were blown away. It was like watching a movie trailer and was exactly what we wanted. The trailer was rushed for a deadline so we could show it at a reception in New York and Hart to Heart didn't bat an eye when this was requested. The feature film was received a few months later and we again were surprised and pleased at the amount of footage they got and the way they shot it, not to mention how the video was produced.
    Everything was lovely and we absolutely loved it! We are so appreciative of all the time and hard work they poured into making this video for us. It will be a cherished piece that we will watch for many years to come. Thank you so much again for everything. We will definitely make sure to recommend you to anyone we know getting married.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Stacy · Married on 09/09/2012

Thomas was fantastic! My family loves the video, and they say that you didn't even realize they were there, which is a testament to how well they work. They are true artists and I highly recommend them. The feature film is by far my favorite, as if you don't have time to watch the whole video, you can still see all the highlights.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Hart to Heart Media's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure being a part of your wedding weekend!

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2012

"Wow!" just about sums it up, but I can't leave it at that....

Cinematography was one of those elements that my husband and I we went back and forth on. When originally searching, I found that I was only drawn to the well-crafted "movie-like" videos, vs that of just a camera on a tri pod. Of course, the problem with good taste at times, those videos came along with a price tag that we just weren't comfortable with. That's until I stumbled upon this HGTV wedding special something or another (any bride knows, you start searching on the internet, and all of a sudden you're like 10 pages removed from where you just were a minute ago). Anyhow, I found myself laughing, crying, dancing, and crying again with this bride and groom I've never met and just wanted to be friends with! I feel like this is the only platform I can admit that on, without seeming slightly nuts...

I instantly had to email Thomas at Hart to Heart just to see what something like this would cost me, partially thinking "I will pay one million dollars"... and Hart to Heart was 1/2 the price of the other companies I was looking at, and 10x the quality. I felt like I won the lottery.

Our big day arrived, Christian and Dana showed up from H2H, they were so sweet, so professional, and blended in as if they weren't even there. Fast forward a few months, the wedding has passed and we just received our videos. (drum roll) WOW! We were speechless. The quality is unbelievable, seriously taped and edited like a movie, set to music that captured exactly what we were feeling. While watching it, we cried, we laughed hysterically, cried some more... but this time it was us, and far less creepy :)

To put and end to this novel, I will leave you with this...My husband and I are from the Midwest, currently live in Chicago, and got married right outside of Charleston, SC. It was the perfect day, however with the travel, some of our closest friends and family were not able to share in the excitement. With the decision to go with Hart to Heart, not only will we have our wedding day captured for a lifetime, but we can share it with the people that mean the most to us as if they were right there with us.

A million words can't express how happy we are! Thank you SO much Hart to Heart!!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Thomas of Heart to Hart video was absolutely outstanding. We have watched that video so many times since our wedding 7 months ago and we cry every single time. He tied in Tim's voice and overlaid it over our favorite songs and got shots of things I did not even know happened. He captured every single moment, every single detail and of all the preparations, of all the details, of all the keepsakes, this is absolutely the one thing we cherish the most. The night we received it in the mail, 2 months after the wedding, we watched it on the edge of our seat balling like babies and we both decided we did not pay him enough money for the work he did. I would recommend this over flowers, over a fancy dress, over the perfect cake, over the best table settings, this is the thing you need to spend your money on.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Stacy · Married on 12/17/2011

I can't begin to express how amazing our video turned out. When we got engaged and I was talking to a few close friends, one of which is getting married in May, she mentioned Hart to Heart. We pulled up their website and it was an instant "awww" followed by a tearfest (in a sweet, happy way). I knew it was on my top, really really want list when it came to vendors. We booked them and they were so flexible with our ideas and took the time to really make sure we were all on the same page when it comes to the final product.
    The wedding day, Thomas was there and was so organized. I knew he was there but it wasn't as if you felt like you had someone chasing you with a camera the whole night.
    Since the wedding, my husband got a job 1,500 miles away from home. We've moved away from family and friends to start our journey together. Three months after the wedding our video was complete. My mom picked it up and my completely impatient self got her to Skype with us, pointing the webcam toward the tv. Hart to Heart captured everything! I got to see friends and family truly having a wonderful time. To hear our vows and see that moment on video, forever, is priceless.
    Everyone tells you your wedding day is over before you know it. This is so true but having a videographer (esspecially a WONDERFUL one) captures all these moments. It was great to be able to see my husband walk down the aisle and see the little parts that you might not of noticed that day. Pictures are wonderful but nothing fully tells the story like our Hart to Heart video.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2011

We received our wedding video in the mail last week and I could not have been more excited to pop it in the DVD player & settle in with our bowl of popcorn to relive that special day ;-) It's amazing the little details & moments that you forget about during that whirlwind of a day! Seriously could NOT have been more pleased with it! I never wanted it to end!!! Thomas and his crew did an amazing job capturing every single special moment & MUCH MUCH MUCH more! They were professional & also fun! Traveled all the way to Chapel Hill, NC and were on time & ready to go as my bridesmaids and I arrived at the venue.
    I hear brides all the time say "I wish I would have gotten a videographer for my wedding" and I have to say, it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. So, fork over the money, Ladies & Gents, because Hart to Heart media is WELL WORTH IT!!!
    Thomas - thank you again so much for your hard work...well worth the wait & I am so thankful to have this special treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/26/2011

This is an amazing company! Everyone that I dealt with was friendly, curteous and professional. My two biggest concerns in planning our wedding were photographers and videographers. The reason being, when the day is over these are the only two things you have left to show for that special day (of course aside from your marriage and love for one another). I wanted photos and a video that we could show our kids and grandkids and we have just that! Hart to Heart provided us with an excellent experience and an amazing product. I would highly recommend Hart to Heart Media to any bride looking for a videographer. The only downside to using this company is that the prices are a bit higher than other videographers, but you absolutely get what you pay for! Also, it does take a while for the editing process, but that's to be expected and they stayed in contact with me through the editing process which kept me at ease through the process. I can't say enough wonderful things about this company and the work they do. I HIGHLY recommend Hart to Heart Media!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Mai · Married on 10/23/2011

My husband and I got married on the sandy beaches of Isle of Palms, SC. After researching videographers in the greater Charleston area, we finally decided on Hart to Heart Media, but it was not a difficult decision. The quality of their work was evident through their website and countless positive reviews on the internet. We got our wedding film a few weeks ago, and thought the film was beautifully crafted, and captured every beautiful moment and detail of our wedding. Watching our film brought back those "wedding day" butterfly feelings of excitement in our stomach, as if we were re-living that day all over again...so we knew we had made a wonderful decision with Hart to Heart Media!

Sent on 02/29/2012

Julie · Married on 10/22/2011

Hiring hart to heart media for my videographer was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. They caught moments I didn't see, being a bride it was difficult for me to see everything and really take it all in. The video I will have forever and be able to look back on our special day. I am so grateful for Thomas and his crew, thanks again guys!!!

Sent on 02/15/2012

Morgan · Married on 10/22/2011

Hart to Heart did an amazing job! We weren't sure if we wanted a videographer but decided to hire Hart to Heart last minute. We both agree it was one of our top decisions!! It is great to be able to watch our wedding and notice all of the details we were too overwhelmed to notice the night of!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Debbie · Married on 10/16/2011

I would recommend this videographer HIGHLY! We were impressed from the first correspondence, to the first conversation, to the service we were provided at the event, to seeing the finished product! Thomas is very professional, very talented, and an sincerely nice man to deal with. During the wedding, he positioned himself to get the best video without ever being "in the way" or intrusive. The sound quality as well as picture quality were both wonderful!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Morgan · Married on 10/08/2011

Thomas Hart was the best surprise of our wedding. We weren't sure about even getting a wedding videographer - it seemed like an extra. Now I would say it's a necessity. Thomas showed us a demonstration video which sold us on the concept, and then surpassed all our expectations. The quality of the video is top-notch, and Thomas and his team went above and beyond to personalize the video with music and general "vibe" choices that are very us. My brother is getting married next fall, and we made sure that he will also use Hart to Heart - as I said, it's a necessity.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2011

The team at Hart to Heart Media did an amazing job! If I could give brides any advice in planning, I would say do not skip the videographer and be sure to use Hart to Heart Media. The team is super nice and professional, they really captured our wedding day down to all the special details. I am so thankful to have something to look back on and watch over and over again from our wedding day! Worth every cent! Outstanding quality and service! Would highly recommend :)

Sent on 03/18/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2011

My husband and I recently got married and went back and forth on getting a video of our wedding day - one guess who won that debate ;) Needless to say my husband had some concerns about too many people being "in the way". I called and talked with Thomas about some of our concerns and he completely put my mind at ease - truth be told they completely blended in and were fabulous to work with!! I did not cry the day of my wedding, however once we received our video I cried watching it! It was the most AMAZING thing! Your wedding day flys by so quickly and its unbelievable how many things you don't get to see or notice - this has allowed us to relive our wedding day over and over again...I think I watched it 12 times the first day I got it! I LOVE IT!! I have recommended Hart to Heart to everyone I know and have already told my husband once my sister gets married - as a wedding gift we are having Hart to Heart do her wedding, I think EVERYONE should be able to have this incredible treasure of their day. I look forward to watching our video throughout the years and being able to have our children look back on that magical day - I cannot say THANK YOU enough to Thomas and his crew. They have forever touched our hearts!

Sent on 01/18/2012