Hart Ranch Weddings and Events Reviews

5 | Gallatin Gateway, MT

5 Reviews for Hart Ranch Weddings and Events

Kelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

The Hart Ranch helped make our wedding day perfect. The venue was large enough to accommodate 250 guests comfortably. Our guests were able to move comfortably between the bar area, cocktail area, outside and the reception area. We absolutely loved getting married with Montana mountains and horses in the background. The Hart Ranch staff was accommodating and was there throughout the night in case anything came up. I had always dreamed of coming in on a horse and carriage on my wedding day and the Hart Ranch made it happen!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Beth · Married on 08/13/2016

Looking for a true Montana Wedding venue? Hart Ranch has it all including a horse drawn carriage. Just about into the Big Sky canyon, Harts has breathtaking views of several mountain ranges. The coordinator, Heather is wonderful to work with and available on site during the event if any issues arise.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kelsey · Married on 07/12/2014

Gorgeous venue. Everything a Montana wedding should be. The owners are the most compassionate down to earth people who will work with you to make your wedding your dream wedding. This place is worth every penny and the best bang for you buck. Love this place!!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Susan · Married on 12/05/2016

I would definetly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a rustic barn feel. The staff are great and very helpful, the views are amazing and the location is perfect.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Jonnell · Married on 07/22/2016

4.2
      2.5

I absolutely loved getting married at this venue! Definitely the best venue in the Gallatin County area. The only thing I did not like, however, was for the price you pay, there are a lot of rules. Unless you purchase another day, you cannot get in for just an hour or two the day before to decorate. That forced my husband and I to purchase another day because there was no way we would get the venue decorated and ready to go by the time pictures and the ceremony started. I feel like if you're going to spend thousands of dollars on and venue, you should not be so restricted. I get there are rules and you have to be fair and follow them, I just thought that was a little unfair. Other than that, The Hart Ranch is a 5 star venue! With the Big Sky mountains in the background and the ponds, it's truly remarkable and it's worth the money.

Sent on 12/07/2016