221 Reviews for Harry O Productions

Flat Screen (3)
Disco Ball (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)

I have to say that the music selection for my wedding ceremony and reception did not come easily to me. It was one of things that I kinda put off to the last minute, but Harry O did a great job addressing my concerns with the reception music selection and was able to bring a wide range of generations to dance floor at our reception.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Alan and Joey were amazing at our wedding! Alan did a fantastic job emceeing the reception and keeping everything on track. And Joey definitely kept the party going. We had a wide range of ages among our guests, and everyone seemed to enjoy the music selection. Harry O Production also provided uplighting for the reception and we couldn't be happier with how amazing it looked. It made the ballroom look so much more intimate and romantic. We definitely recommend Harry O. They did such a great job and made my wedding vision a reality.

Profile Picture Vivian, 4/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I had my wedding at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas, and we were lucky enough to have Harry O Productions host and coordinate our wedding. Harry was our DJ and was very professional and fun! He was on top of everything and knew exactly how to keep the party going. Our day-of coordinator, Julie, was amazing and exceeded our expectations! They both made our wedding absolutely perfect. I also booked Harry’s photo booth service, which was excellent too. I 100% recommend Harry O Productions!

Profile Picture Kirsti, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Harry O is the best DJ around. But more than that, he along with Julee, his wedding coordinator, were there every step of the way. They made my daughters wedding a breeze. They both go above and beyond to make the whole experience fun and easy. They are very professional and end up being your friend. Can’t say enough...they are the best!

Profile Picture Lori, 1/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Harry did such an amazing job for my wedding!!! He communicated with us from the beginning all the way until after the wedding!! He even got us a video of a surprise dance my in laws did for us. Kept the party going and knew when to get the crowd back to the dance floor!! Amazing for the photo booth as well

Profile Picture Shelbie , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Harry was amazing from the day I contacted him to see if he was available for my wedding. He always stayed in contacted with us and did meet in person and phone conferences. He was well organized and the day of the wedding everything was perfect and he could read the crowd and worked it well! The photo booth was fun and amazing too!!

Profile Picture Shelbie, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I cannot recommend Harry enough, he was amazing from start to finish, everyone should use Harry as their wedding DJ and MC! He chatted with us (via FaceTime as we are from the UK) was quick to respond to any questions we had, we chose to use his service of uplighting which I would highly recommend, the lights really enhanced the room of the reception. He sent us a spreadsheet for us to complete with any songs we wanted to hear during the reception and dinner, we chose our ceremony music and we could continually update the spreadsheet up until the day of the wedding! Harry went above and beyond to make the day so much fun, he got everyone on the dancefloor and all of our guests came away and said what a great DJ he was.

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

If you are reading this, and you are thinking about hiring Harry O to DJ your wedding, stop, and hit the “Hired” button right now!!! Harry O went above and beyond my husband and I’s expectations. From the moment we met him we knew that Harry understood our vision and new exactly what we wanted. He stayed in contact with us made sure that we had everything we needed and listened to everything that we said. Harry and my husband even surprised me with a special song my husband wrote for our first dance. Not only did harry have the energy that our wedding needed, he made sure that all 100 guests were out on that dance floor from the time open dancing began until the night ended. He even had to kick us off The dance floor because it was such an amazing night. I can’t think Harry O enough for bringing the energy and the professionalism and making our wedding the ultimate success. He is truly the best and not only does my review speak for him but all 200 of them say the same thing! Don’t look any further Harry is your guy!

Harry, thank you so much for everything!! Because of you, our night was absolutely perfect! We love you! Love Mario and Danielle

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Harry was incredible! He was very reassuring when we met with for the feel he was going to give our wedding as a DJ/MC and he delivered to perfection. People were dancing all night and absolutely loved the music!

Profile Picture Mark, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had the pleasure of working with Harry O on our choreographed first dance routine! It was such a fun experience! We came to him with four completely random songs that did not seem like they would go together, but Harry spent hours cutting pieces of them to make them flow together seamlessly. He choreographed everything to fit us so perfectly. Our guests RAVED over how amazing the routine was and how perfect the song choices were. Thank you so much Harry O for helping to create a piece of our wedding experience that we will remember forever!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

As so many other reviews have stated, Harry O is the best of the best. I used Harry for my daughter's sweet 16 party on 05/27/2017 at the JW Marriott. He did a fantastic job and exceeded my expectations in every way. We used his DJ services, big screen TV's and Photo Booth. Harry is a true professional and I wouldn't hesitate to use his services again, as well as recommend him to any family and friends. Excellent!

Profile Picture Jim, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Marcella is an awesome photographer!

Profile Picture Jane, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

What else is there to say about Harry and his company that hasn't already been said?! Harry was recommended to us by EVERYONE we asked a recommendation from, literally EVERYONE. He is so organized and has so much experience, it was nice to be able to trust that he would know what to do and when. He's way more than a DJ, he was right there with us planning so much of the wedding! His spreadsheet really helped us decide on the music and genres to play during the ceremony and reception. I was a little worried people wouldn't dance for some reason, but Harry had the dance floor packed all night! He even had great commentary when I fell out of the chair and was subsequently caught during the hora! He also did the uplighting in the venue for us that just made the space look even better. Book Harry and let him take some of the wedding stress off you!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Harry did an amazing job with our Ceremony music and our Reception music. He kept the dance music going for our guest (and our 16 year old son) and us as we were all dancing the night away. He even introduced a new dance for them and us. He did a great job reading everyone to know which songs to play during the reception. We loved his spreadsheet that he uses that helps a lot with the process.

Profile Picture Richard, 4/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

AMAZING DJ !!! Harry came highly recommended from our wedding planner and lets just say he did not disappoint!! He did an incredible job hyping up our guest , song selection was impeccable he truly got the party started and kept it going. Nothing was cheesy no mic issues just incredible sound and good times.THANK YOU SO MUCH HARRY YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Michel, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Harry O was outstanding! Top notch, excellent!!!!!

Profile Picture rachel, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Harry was super east to work with. He's flexible, he was on time for everything and prompt! We hired him for our wedding on 10/15/16, and he also DJ'd our after party. Everything he set up worked great, and he really knows how to keep a crowd dancing and having fun!

Profile Picture User6139466, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Harry was absolutely FANTASTIC!! Our wedding was this past October 2016. He did the best job with communicating and adding that musical touch to our special day! All of our guests were on the dance floor and having a blast! If you are looking for an AMAZING DJ - Harry is your man! Thank you Harry - you definitely made our day that much more memorable!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Joey & Alan through Harry, and they were amazing! Joey works the music and Alan is the emcee. The music was perfect all night, he played all of the songs we requested plus more. He truly knew our audience which kept everyone on the dance floor. Alan did so great on the mic, everything he said was perfect. Right before we walked into our reception, he double checked with our bridal party on pronunciation to make sure he had it right and he nailed it! I was so nervous, because you never know when something could go wrong with the music, but everything went on without a hitch! Thank you Joey and Alan for helping make our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Shardonnay, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I booked Harry O from out of town and had not had the chance to see him live before our wedding. Harry loves his job and this is very apparent while planning your big day. Harry was by far the best DJ I've experienced at any wedding! He was wonderful and kept everyone dancing all night. I strongly recommend him, he will not disappoint.

Profile Picture Marni, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Harry O is AMAZING. He is an expert event planner and knows how to throw a party. Everyone at our wedding had a really great time and it was largely because of him.
We planned our wedding ourselves, and with him around, we had NOTHING to worry about. He practically ran the whole thing and was incredibly competent, professional, and just plain fun.
Highly recommend, you won't be sorry if you go with him.

Profile Picture kira, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

WE LOVE HARRY!! He is so amazing. He came highly recommended by so many people within the Las Vegas wedding industry. We're so thankful we were able to book him. Normally he is not available less than a year out! He was extremely responsive whenever we needed help. He shared a Google Sheet that was helpful to keep us organized on that day. He was mindful of our needs and music preferences. He also gave valuable input that made the day amazing! We recommend hiring him for the wedding package as well and Cathy, the wedding planner he has as part of his production company. He was able to get people moving, keep the crowd excited and keep the energy levels up the entire time. We love you Harry! You're amazing!

Profile Picture Janet , 9/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I planned my daughter's wedding from 360 miles away. Fortunately My daughter and I picked a good venue and an excellent DJ. The rest just fell into place. After talking to Harry O of Harry O Productions, I knew he was the choice for us. He is well organized and very accommodating. We met with him a week prior to the wedding, and I felt at ease knowing he would handle all communications and music from start to finish. My daughter and her husband were very pleased with their wedding and I attribute that to Harry O and his expertise. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional DJ. We also purchased some of his other services such as Uplighting, monogram floor projection, and big screens for a slide show and video. Many guests commented that they had a great time and we will remember it for years to come. Thank you Harry O!

Profile Picture Jane, 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List

Dj Harry O is the best!!! People were dancing all night and never wanted to stop because he played the best music!!

Profile Picture User6655878, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews