Harry O Productions Reviews

231 Reviews for Harry O Productions

1 User photo

Harry O Productions 1

Kirk · Married on 10/22/2016

Harry did a wonderful DJ and Emcee service on our 10/22/16 wedding. Staci Kirk at the Four Seasons recommended him. We met and knew we wanted him for our ceremony. He listened to what we wanted and more importantly, what we did not want! We even decided to use his wife, Marcella, for the photography. Both Harry and Marcella were easy to deal with and were patient with all of our questions. Everyone of our guests loved the ceremony, reception and had a wonderful time dancing! I will recommend Harry and Marcella to anyone who needs their services!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Thera · Married on 10/15/2016

Harry was super east to work with. He's flexible, he was on time for everything and prompt! We hired him for our wedding on 10/15/16, and he also DJ'd our after party. Everything he set up worked great, and he really knows how to keep a crowd dancing and having fun!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2016

Harry was absolutely FANTASTIC!! Our wedding was this past October 2016. He did the best job with communicating and adding that musical touch to our special day! All of our guests were on the dance floor and having a blast! If you are looking for an AMAZING DJ - Harry is your man! Thank you Harry - you definitely made our day that much more memorable!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Shardonnay · Married on 10/01/2016

We booked Joey & Alan through Harry, and they were amazing! Joey works the music and Alan is the emcee. The music was perfect all night, he played all of the songs we requested plus more. He truly knew our audience which kept everyone on the dance floor. Alan did so great on the mic, everything he said was perfect. Right before we walked into our reception, he double checked with our bridal party on pronunciation to make sure he had it right and he nailed it! I was so nervous, because you never know when something could go wrong with the music, but everything went on without a hitch! Thank you Joey and Alan for helping make our day so perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Marni · Married on 09/30/2016

I booked Harry O from out of town and had not had the chance to see him live before our wedding. Harry loves his job and this is very apparent while planning your big day. Harry was by far the best DJ I've experienced at any wedding! He was wonderful and kept everyone dancing all night. I strongly recommend him, he will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/24/2016

kira · Married on 09/17/2016

Harry O is AMAZING. He is an expert event planner and knows how to throw a party. Everyone at our wedding had a really great time and it was largely because of him.
    We planned our wedding ourselves, and with him around, we had NOTHING to worry about. He practically ran the whole thing and was incredibly competent, professional, and just plain fun.
    Highly recommend, you won't be sorry if you go with him.

Sent on 11/05/2016

Janet · Married on 09/09/2016

WE LOVE HARRY!! He is so amazing. He came highly recommended by so many people within the Las Vegas wedding industry. We're so thankful we were able to book him. Normally he is not available less than a year out! He was extremely responsive whenever we needed help. He shared a Google Sheet that was helpful to keep us organized on that day. He was mindful of our needs and music preferences. He also gave valuable input that made the day amazing! We recommend hiring him for the wedding package as well and Cathy, the wedding planner he has as part of his production company. He was able to get people moving, keep the crowd excited and keep the energy levels up the entire time. We love you Harry! You're amazing!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jane · Married on 04/17/2016

I planned my daughter's wedding from 360 miles away. Fortunately My daughter and I picked a good venue and an excellent DJ. The rest just fell into place. After talking to Harry O of Harry O Productions, I knew he was the choice for us. He is well organized and very accommodating. We met with him a week prior to the wedding, and I felt at ease knowing he would handle all communications and music from start to finish. My daughter and her husband were very pleased with their wedding and I attribute that to Harry O and his expertise. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional DJ. We also purchased some of his other services such as Uplighting, monogram floor projection, and big screens for a slide show and video. Many guests commented that they had a great time and we will remember it for years to come. Thank you Harry O!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Dj Harry O is the best!!! People were dancing all night and never wanted to stop because he played the best music!!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Juan · Married on 04/16/2016

Once my wife and i were in your same position looking through reviews to determine which DJ we would choose for our reception. Here in Las Vegas everyone we talked to pointed us to Harry-O from our dance instructor to our wedding photographer and wedding event coordinator, so i went online and saw the reviews and i have to admit i was quite skeptical. 5/5 starts and so many reviews, no one is that good right? Wrong! I gave Harry a call and he told me he was already booked for the date of my wedding but however he had someone he trust and has been working with for a while. My wife and i both loved Jazz and Harry, we had met other DJs and they just seemed to be club DJs (no offense intended) we were just looking for someone that was experienced in weddings and understood the importance of reading the crowed and catering to everyone so that the reception is a success and that is exactly what Jazz did for us. Before the wedding we met with both Harry and Jazz, they helped us come up with a great timeline and in areas where we had planned things a certain way they gave us their expert opinion on what they have seen work and fail in other weddings. From the grand entrance to the, music played at the cocktail hour Harry did an amazing job! We were initially worried given the big cultural difference between my family and my wife’s family but Jazz found that balance of Spanish music, oldies, and contemporary which had everyone in the place up and dancing.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Katie · Married on 04/02/2016

Best night of my life!!!! I am very impressed with Harry O productions' staff (Allen and Joey). Everyone loved the music and the dance floor was packed the whole night. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Harry and his wife were amazing - so attentive even from the first time we spoke. Harry worked with us to create the perfect music list and didn't blink an eye when we asked him to find some obscure songs. His wife DJ'd our ceremony, which was outdoor and far from any power sources. She came prepared with a wireless set up, including speakers and microphone for our vows. She was self-directed and problem-solved when the weather threw a wrench into some plans. I highly recommended booking DJ Harry O!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Harry O was awesome! We used him for our wedding Day on Oct 1st 2015. He got the crowd going!, Played what everyone wanted and took requests too! We are very impressed with him and would recommend him highly to anyone! Way to go Harry O you rocked it!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Molly · Married on 10/01/2015

OMGoodness! We loved Harry! He played exactly what we wanted- like he grew up with us! He came out and got the party going and even made our grand entrance super unique and fun! We had a blast at our wedding and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had- even a month later!
    Thank you Harry for being a part of our special day!
    Dean & Molly Oystreck

Sent on 11/02/2015

Eileen Huynh · Married on 09/26/2015

Book him! Your wedding will be amazing! No regrets.

Long overdue review. We picked Dj Harry for our wedding on 9/26/15 after reading many positive reviews and he delivered! He is an honest DJ who is really passionate about his work. Before we even hired him, he met us all the way out at Lake Las Vegas to test his uplights with us, since it was a newer site for him, making sure they fit what we wanted, and he was selling us something that wouldn't disappoint.

Like many others have said, he is really good about reading the crowd and tuning the music to fit the mood. We didnt expect to have a lively crowd, but he had everyone up and dancing almost the entire time! He is also really great about getting out on the dance floor and dancing along with us. He followed our song requests and do not play lists pretty much exactly how we requested it. If our venue didn't have a strict curfew about being done by 10pm, I'm sure the party would have kept going!

He is very responsive to texts, calls, or emails and did great job communicating with us.

Bonus, Harry is a great dancer. He helped us choreograph a surprise end to our first dance that was amazing and got our crowd going. We had a lot of fun putting that together.

We were really happy with the services provided and glad we booked Harry O. He made our wedding unforgettable. :)

Sent on 04/12/2019

Genevieve · Married on 09/05/2015

Harry O and Jazz were so wonderful and helped us even to create the perfect timeline for our wedding. They were both super professional and the music was great.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Working with DJ Harry O was like a Brides dream come true. From the moment we met him, we knew he was the DJ for us. He is extremely experienced, and also very talented, creative and charming. Throughout the planning process our communication was great - and he does more than just play music - he really is the MC for the day and helps to ensure the reception runs smoothly and on time. He also provided a photo booth and helped us secure outside talent to perform at the reception. I highly recommend Harry and his team. Our guests had a spectacular time - he really knows how to get a crowd going!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Marisa · Married on 08/08/2015

We hired Harry for our wedding On 8/8/2015, at Lake las vegas, and he was excepcional .
    From The moment, That We Meet him, We knew that he was our DJ.
    He is an amazing person, and a great professional. We had three locations and he made our event perfect. From The ceremony on a chapel , the cocktail hour on a yatch, and the reception on a ballroom overlooking the lake... The lighting, the music and his presence with our guests, made our wedding magical!!
    We only have gratitude for everything that you did for us Harry.
    May God continue to bless you, in doing what you love, with happiness and success, for the unconteless smiles and memories you create in peoples life's .
    Marisa & Joey Blake

Sent on 09/02/2015

Calais · Married on 07/11/2015

Harry O was recommended to us by our wedding planner, and he truly was a fantastic DJ/MC for our intimate Las Vegas wedding. We had a few specific requests for certain songs, but overall we let him do his thing and couldn’t have been happier with the results. He was exceptional at gauging the room’s atmosphere and complementing it with excellent music choices and volume levels. My husband and I aren’t big dancers, but even we couldn’t help but get out on the dance floor (sober, too!). Harry also professionally edited our first dance song for us ahead of time when we needed it for dance lessons. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, he was friendly, helpful, and extremely professional. We couldn’t recommend him more highly.

Sent on 08/11/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/04/2015

We planned our Las Vegas wedding from Alberta and New Mexico so we had to rely a lot on vendor reviews written on websites such as theknot and weddingwire. We chose DJ Harry Nelson based solely on online reviews. WOW. He is by far the vendor I will recommend the highest. If you are considering booking him for your event DO IT. Not only did he provide DJ entertainment, he served as our reception MC the entire evening of our Fourth of July wedding. My guests still talk about how great Harry was. Before we even booked Harry he was so helpful in providing advice and information, even offering to do a Skype interview with us. He has years of experience and is quick to answer any questions involved in the wedding planning process, and also recommend other vendors he has worked with. You will quickly realize when working with other Las Vegas event vendors, Harry has a reputation with them as being the best. Planning the reception schedule of entertainment with Harry was exciting and fun. He provided an online form for me to work on that included my must-have playlist and song recommendations. Once open dancing started I never left the dance floor, and I have heard the same from my guests. He is absolutely incredible and I'm so thankful for his services.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/23/2015

We worked with Marcella for both our engagement photos and our wedding day. She was wonderful to work with and made both my husband and I feel comfortable -- and look great! We LOVE our photos! We had a lot of requests and multiple locations on our wedding day, both indoors and outside. She was able to accommodate our every request. Marcella is such a versatile photographer, working with her for our wedding and any future family photo needs is a no brainer.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/23/2015

Sent on 09/08/2017

Christina · Married on 05/09/2015

Harry was great to work with , he was one of the first vendors I booked and I'm very thankful since I don't think I left the dance floor the entire night . He is very good with the timing and flow of the wedding he helped to put me at ease and I he played all the best jams with very little direction from me . Also his DJ is very colorful and added to the decor of the room which I thought was a really nice touch . I would highly recommend working with him :)

Sent on 05/14/2015

MICHELLE · Married on 05/02/2015

GREAT DJ!! Did everything we asked!! Harry made sure our wedding was the best day EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Ryan · Married on 04/18/2015

Harry was AMAZING from beginning to end. While we were interviewing DJs for our wedding, we immediately felt a connection with Harry from the moment we met. During our initial consultation, we hired Harry on the spot. During the course of planning the wedding, Harry would periodically check in to ensure we were on schedule with the music and see if our wants/needs had changed. Our wedding was black tie and the atmosphere my wife and I envisioned for our special day was was executed perfectly by Harry O. From the ceremony, to the reception, to the dancing, everyone had a great time. Harry had boldly stated at our consultation that he has a knack for getting everyone on the dance floor and that came to fruition when I saw my 90 year old grandfather dancing. Our wedding was perfect and Harry O played a large role in making that happen. We can't thank him enough.

Sent on 05/06/2015