HARRISON STUDIO Reviews

6 | Grand Rapids, MI

6 Reviews for HARRISON STUDIO

Vanessa · Married on 06/03/2012

The Harrisons are THE best. There was no one else that I trusted to capture my day. They are so great to work with, they are fun to be around and make you feel very comfortable, and their skills are phenomenal. Their photos are brilliant.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Sara · Married on 07/23/2011

I can’t say enough good things about Ben and Laura. From the hugs when we walked in their front door for our initial meeting to the day we got our finished album, they exceeded all of our expectations. They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful, as well as being ridiculously talented. Communication with Laura was super easy the whole process. We absolutely loved our engagement photos and our wedding photos -- we got HUNDREDS of finished photos, and I can’t find enough spots in the house to hang all the ones I want to print!

As far as products, our engagement photo guestbook is beautiful and highly recommended. The prints we ordered through their gallery were perfect and arrived super quickly. Finally, their album vendor is top-notch -- the leather and print quality are fantastic!

Ben and Laura are more than vendors. They make everyone feel like great friends, and we are lucky that they were part of our big day.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Keri · Married on 05/14/2011

Please book Ben & Laura Harrison as your wedding photographers!! They are amazing people and their photographs are beyond beautiful. We worked with them for our May 2011 wedding and I just cannot say enough good things about them. When sitting down to figure out what was important for our wedding day, we knew that we wanted amazing pictures because those would be our wedding memories forever. I came across Harrison Studio blog and fell in love. Their style is so laid back & they made everyone in our wedding party feel relaxed on our wedding day. They are so professional, yet very fun, and were always on time & kept right on track all day. I will recommend them to anyone who will listen to me rave about them all day!! :)

Sent on 05/26/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2009

Ben and Laura are amazing!! Not only are they so great and easy to work with, but truly their work speaks for itself. Family and friends have been gushing about our photographs! We are so happy with the way they turned out - they truly are works of art. Ben and Laura are such a great team and can make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, while having such a fun time. They captured every detail of our wedding perfectly. We actually decided on our final date based upon their availability. We couldn't have been happier with Harrison Studio, they exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Alishan · Married on 06/14/2008

Ben Harrison Photography was one of the first vendors we picked and we simply could not have made a better choice. They are a team of young, professional, creative individuals that captured our day in an amazing way. Every detail was noticed and we will have memories that will last a lifetime. Their professionalism was refreshing as was their energy. They are definitely worth the money and we plan on using them for all of our monumental events in the future.

Sent on 08/21/2008

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2007

I would recommend Ben Harrison Photography to anyone looking for truly unique and beautiful photographs of their special day. Ben and Laura were an absolute pleasure to work with and 110% professional every step of the way. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with their work!

Sent on 10/08/2008