Harris Photography Reviews

Harris Photography 5
Harris Photography 6
Harris Photography 7

Karen · Married on 09/08/2007

I absolutely LOVED working with Kathy, she made taking pictures fun and the pictures came out beautiful!!! I recomend her to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 11/25/2009

Angelica · Married on 08/04/2007

Kathy's Gallery is by far the best wedding photographer out there. We first fell in love with their photos when we visited the location where we had our wedding. There were two photos on the wall. One which had the name Kathy's Gallery and the other had no name. But the photos captivated my husband and my daughter's eyes. It did not take long for my eyes to fall madly in love with their photography. Upon asking the manager of the location of our wedding who was the photographer of the 2nd photo we were madly in love with, he told us it was the SAME photographer. We immediately called Kathy. Met with her and her wonderful husband in person and I must say that their work was unbelievable!!!!! As if that was not enough, we hired them on the spot and our wedding photos were beyond fabolous!!!!! I've seen books of wedding photos for friends but they will NEVER come close to all of the beauty that was captured in our shots.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Nicole · Married on 02/10/2007

Harris Photography did an amazing job in capturing our wedding day. Everyone we show our album to states that our album is the nicest one they have ever seen. With the flip of a page our entire day is represented in the most beautiful way. Each page represents a special moment of our day; in fact, not one moment is missing from our album. We will forever be grateful to Harris Photography for providing us with such a beautiful album. Also, we highly recommend Harris Photography. They are highly professional, caring to specific needs and exceptional photographers.

Sent on 07/02/2009

Danelle · Married on 04/30/2004

My name is Danelle. I got married at the Wayne Manor April 2004. Harris Photography did such a wonderful job on our photo's and album. We get compliments even after all these years. Kathy and Gary have such a wide variety of photos that they can take for you. We are now expecting our first child and Kathy has come to our house taken belly shots of me before the baby is born and will come back a few weeks after the baby is born to do family shots and create another wonderful album for us to share. We love Harris Photography and will use the services always! Rockaway Township NJ

Sent on 09/29/2009

Nancy · Married on 11/01/2008

I loved everything that you did. I guess the only thing I would like to see more of is photo editing and use of adobe photoshop.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Philip · Married on 03/10/2010

My wife and I chose this service after hearing what others had to say about it. We were happy with the results. We received amazing photos like no other. In terms of speed, they were very quick to develop and create our album. The price was great and we received a great deal. All in all, this is a great vendor.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Pamela · Married on 04/21/2007

Harris Photography did a beautiful job on my wedding. They were very helpful on the day of the wedding to make sure we got all the shots we would want. They also had some very creative shots. There were plenty of pictures to choose from and it was hard at the end to pick the ones for the album as there were such great shots. They were very easy and enjoyable to work with. They were very responsible. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/02/2008

Lynda · Married on 04/30/2010

Very easy to work with and quick at getting back to you when ever you need something. Beauitful work

Sent on 05/30/2010

maria · Married on 09/02/2007

Kathy does an excellent job, she is so personable and easy to work with. She also has her husband as a back up photographer, which not only gives her flexibility but also doesn't leave her "in a rush" to go home to her family, he is with her! My husband is a photographer himself so we looked through many photographer websites before we chose Harris Photography.

Sent on 11/25/2008