Harrington Smith Florist Reviews

Rating 4.7 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

4.7

Ashley Married on 08/17/2018
    Eileen listened and delivered exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I was thrilled with all arrangements and bouquets. My bridal bouquet was so very beautiful—exactly what I wanted! Even when you might not be familiar with all flower varieties, Eileen is so experienced she knows what you are trying to say and what style you want. She made my vision come to life. Her floral arrangements played a huge role in my wedding being the most beautiful day of my life. Thank you Eileen!
    Morgan Married on 09/12/2015
    I worked with Eileen with Harrington Smith and I can't say enough great things. She got my vision and delivered beautifully. My bridal bouquet and the arch she created for us to get married beneath were perfect. So many of our guest commented on how beautiful everything was. She also created center pieces that were exactly what I'd imagined and hoped for. For Aspen I also thought the price was reasonable for the work she did. If you get married there you should absolutely use her.
    Jen Married on 09/29/2012
    Eileen Harrington was so great to work with, and was highly recommended by our wedding planner. She used Pinterest (so helpful!) to get a feel for what we were looking for, and helped us to refine what we wanted. We did not make a trip to Aspen prior to our wedding, so we really needed someone who could work with us on the phone to figure out what we wanted. She captured it perfectly and we received so many compliments on the decor during the ceremony and reception. If you are looking for someone who is talented, professional, and direct, Eileen is the woman to talk to. We would definitely hire her again!
    Heloisa Married on 07/04/2012
    The Harrington Smith was introduced to me by my wedding planner. What a wonderful choice!!
    Eilleen was great and helped with every single detail on the flowers. All the centerpieces were perfect, the arch turned out even more beautiful then what i thought...
    At the end of the wedding, i had a few guest asking if they could take the centerpieces home, so much they liked :)
    Lynn Married on 09/20/2009
    very easy to work with, beautiful!
    Morgan Married on 09/29/2007
    My flowers were awesome. They were definately what I had pictured!
    Desiree Married on 08/16/2013
    Eileen really came through for my wedding and was able to be incredibly flexible with my entire wedding decor. She blew me away with her ability to put together my vision and it was a honestly magical end product. I highly recommend Harrington Smith!
    Liz Married on 08/23/2014
    Harrington Smith was a true pleasure to work with. We were able to give them our vision for the day and the brought it to life. Like most Aspen vendors they are fairly pricey but they are comparable to other florists in the valley and may even be a bit more reasonable. They do beautiful work and are super easy to work with!
    Kristin Married on 08/01/2016
    The final product at Harrington Smith was certainly beautiful and we initially were very happy with our meeting with one of the associates in the shop. We were disappointed by a lack of communication early on when our primary contact disappeared (apparently she parted ways with the shop) and there was very little carry-over about what we had discussed in the beginning. I spent too much time re-writing notes that had already been in place at our first meeting and subsequent contacts, and was further frustrated by a random service fee that appeared on a bill that had never been discussed at all in the initial quote. In all, I would much rather write a positive review but was frustrated by my experience with Harrington Smith and would advise some caution if going with them. Unfortunately, Aspen is a small town and there are limited choices.