Harriet's Creations, Inc. Reviews

12 | Collierville, TN

12 Reviews for Harriet's Creations, Inc.

• Maggie

Maggie McCullough Schmitz · Married on 10/05/2019

Literally the best cake I have ever had!!

I am so glad I hired Harriet to do my cake! Reasonably priced and it was beautiful. I wanted a naked caked and could not have been happier with my choices. The cake was moist and the flavor was amazing. Everyone was going back for seconds!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Harriet's Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you and wish you great happiness in the future!

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing wedding cake experience

I can not say enough good things about Harriet’s Creations. Not being from the Memphis area we felt we didn’t have much choice other than the large bakery business in Collierville (which was a terrible experience) or cupcakes.... then we came across Harriet’s website and did a tasting. Lots of samples and she was such a wonderful host. Pricing was great too. Now when it came to the details of cake delivery and placing the flowers on the cake she was the ONLY vendor that delivered exactly what we had asked for and I emailed her after the wedding to let her know that we so appreciated her professionalism. And the best part was the cake was gorgeous and tasted incredible. Very moist. She was so easy to work with. Communication was excellent. We did the chocolate cake and chocolate filling and white with raspberry Amazing! Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Harriet's Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Aw, Thanks Michelle! You are the best! You guys were so easy to work with as well....
    Best Wishes in the future.....
    Sincerely,
    H

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

We ordered more cake that we expected because at our tastings we could not pick because everything tasted so great. But we only had a small amount of cake leftover at the wedding. I was surprised and I wanted more.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Harriet's Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words Mary.
    I enjoyed working with you.

Jada · Married on 12/06/2015

There was not a bit of cake left after all of the wedding festivities. The cakes were that good. We had four different flavors, and I can't pick a favorite. Harriet went above and beyond in her efforts to design our cakes. I was beyond pleased with the final outcome.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Thanks Jada! You and your family were very easy
    to work with as well. It was a pleasure!

Harriet was so kind and helpful to my husband and I. All of my guest loved the cake! We went home with some cupcakes after the wedding and froze them. We ate on them for the next couple of months and they are now all gone! Were excellent and moist months later!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Patrick · Married on 05/31/2014

We were extremely pleased with our wedding cake and cupcakes that Harriet made for our wedding! We received lots of compliments on the taste and overall look! It was very delicious! Harriet was very professional and flexible which was something we valued very much since we live out of town. She was available on our schedule and worked with us closely to make sure we got what we wanted and needed. She was helpful with the advice and knowledge she gave during our meeting with textures and designs. Everything was on time and set up perfectly at our wedding! Thank you so much. I would definitely recommend Harriet's Creations for your wedding or any event for that matter!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Linda · Married on 11/30/2013

We chose an almond flavored wedding cake with buttercream frosting - 3 layers decorated with lace fondant. It was perfect for our daughter's wedding, quite beautiful and delicious. Our guests were very complimentary. Our daughter also chose to have Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes made for the groom. These were artfully arranged and accompanied by Strawberries dipped in chocolate. They went so fast that I did not get any!! I heard that they were wonderful. We truly enjoyed visiting Harriet for the cake tasting. She spent a significant amount of time listening to our daughter's vision and explaining the wedding cake process as well as sizes, fillings, etc. She was available when we needed her, delivered the cake right on schedule, and was deliightful to work with. I am very happy with the end result and plan on ordering a 1st Year Anniversary Cake from Harriet to elebrate the event.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Tawana · Married on 04/05/2014

The cakes that Harriet made was a success everybody love the cake they were so good I would really recommend her to everyone I know about to get married.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Phyllis · Married on 06/07/2014

We were very pleased with the professionalism, responsiveness and most importantly the quality of the cakes that were provided. It's sometimes difficult to achieve the presentation that you want in your wedding cake and at the same time end up with something that is fresh and tasty. Harriet has accomplished the art of both. We would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 08/22/2014
  • Felecia

Felecia · Married on 09/01/2018

The cake was beautiful and delicious!!! Harriet did a wonderful job and all of my guests loved my cake!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Harriet's Creations, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words Felecia! It was a pleasure to create your dream cake! I hope you'll remember me for more upcoming event needs.

Sincerely,
    H

Jaime · Married on 04/10/2010

3.0
      3.0

First, this was the best cake I have ever had. It was absolutely delicious! My issue with the cake (and this may be minor to some) was that the cake was tilted as it was sitting on the cake table. I just felt that with the amount of money we paid for the cake, it needed to at least be straight. I also provided a picture of the cake and what we go didn't look very much like the picture. We also paid extra to have something made out of fondant but when we got it, it was actually made out of wire. Like I said, the cake itself was fantastic so I would recommend this vendor solely based on that.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Stacy · Married on 10/10/2010

2.8
      1.0
      1.0
      3.5

Nice lady,cake tasted good but I dont think I got the fillings I ordered and the design was not correct for the price I paid for this cake.

Sent on 01/16/2011