Harpnotes Reviews

80 | Alpharetta, GA

80 Reviews for Harpnotes

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

Thank you for everything. You truly made our ceremony a memorable one!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Amazing is an understatement!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Pam · Married on 07/02/2016

Lisa is always a pleasure to work with... reliable and so talented. I have peace of mind when I know she's involved because I know she's "on it"... makes my job easier. Thanks Lisa!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Monete · Married on 06/11/2016

She's very professional and has a lot of experience! You can't go wrong with her.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Great job. The Harpist music was ideal for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Numerous compliments on the music and eloquence of the presentation.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Lisa was wonderful to work with, and her music made my daughter's ceremony a blessed and beautiful event. She also provided music for the pre-dinner cocktail hour while the wedding party was doing pictures. A perfect event. Thank you, Lisa.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/21/2015

I can't say enough great things about Lisa. Her music helped create the ambience for my wedding (an evening candlelight ceremony). She was very professional, punctual and the music requested sounded beautiful. She took the time before the ceremony to go over music selection with me and guided me when I was uncertain about my program. All of my guests loved the harp playing, even my husband couldn't help singer her praise and he wasn't on board in the beginning but she quickly made him a believer during the ceremony.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Charlene · Married on 10/24/2015

Lisa is a phenomenal harpist and the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony! She was very easy to work with throughout the entire process and our guests really enjoyed the added touch of her music. We went with the electric harp (which was a little more expensive) but very much worth it!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Tope · Married on 07/19/2015

Ms Handman was one of the easiest people to work with during the wedding process. She is very knowledgeable, and professional. She made sure I had everything I wanted and exactly how I wanted it, and was patient, and reviewed with me as many times as I needed. She also set the tone by starting my wedding off as a classy event. People are still talking about how great it was to have a harpist there. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/27/2015
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/03/2015

Music to my ears

Lisa was wonderful to work with. She is professional, well versed in her music and super-nice!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Harpnotes's reply:

I enjoyed working with you as well. You really made my day! You are very easy to work with, and I really appreciate your kind words.

Sharon · Married on 05/09/2015

Lisa was every bit and more than we expected. She literally set the" tone" of the wedding and whole day. We were visiting with friends outside the chapel and when she started to play, there was an awe that fell upon the guests. It was breathtaking and absolutely surreal. She made the "moment", the moment we wanted for our special day. Thank You Again, Lisa. Sunny and Chuck Gantner

Sent on 05/12/2015

Megan · Married on 04/25/2015

Lisa was a pleasure to work with. We had an unusual song request for our recessional and at our consultation she was immediately able to find it and play it for us without any prior preparation. We let her take the lead with regards to pre-creremony music and her selections were beautiful and perfectly suited to our event. She is a very talented harpist with a wonderful level of musicality.

Sent on 05/10/2015

TERRI · Married on 03/21/2015

Lisa possess an extraordinary talent. Her music was amazing throughout the ceremony and the cocktail hour. All of the guests made a point of telling us how amazing she was. Her music added the special touch to the ceremony that my daughter wanted - a touch of elegance. Lisa was attentive to details. Would recommend her highly.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Dionne · Married on 03/14/2015

Ms. Lisa was awesome! She was prompt, professional, and provided all the music for our wedding ceremony as discussed. She is an amazing musician.

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • User4664239 · event on: 12/22/2014

Lisa played the Harp in our main lobby while tenant employees and guests entered one morning and one afternoon around the holidays. I received multiple complements.

Accardi · event on: 12/19/2014

We have used Harpnotes many times and have never been disappointed. Lisa Handman is always professional and courteous and our tenants always enjoy the lovely and sophisticated touch of having a harpist at a building event. Lisa is always proactive in calling us each year, well in advance, to schedule services for the holiday season which is so helpful. We love having Lisa and her harp at our building events!!

Martha · event on: 12/13/2014

Lisa grandly performed on her beautiful acoustic harp twice,
    once in Alpharetta, Ga. in June 2014 and again in Camden, SC.,
    on December 13th. This first performance was for my sister's 50th wedding
    anniversary; the second performance was for our 50th. The music was
    beautiful and added a lovely touch to both celebrations.

Lisa · event on: 12/11/2014

Lisa Handman is a professional and was early to allow ample time for set up and played beautifully even in the cold weather without a complaint. I would highly recommend Harpnotes!

Dinah · Married on 11/15/2014

I noticed that there was a lull in playing as our guests were being seated and asked our planner why she stopped playing and they did not know.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Harpnotes's reply:

When the lighting kept changing, I noticed that the Wedding party was lined up. Since this was after the ceremony start time, I thought you were ready to begin the Wedding processional, and was being respectful.

Samantha · event on: 11/14/2014

Lisa Handman was a dream to work with!!! From start to finish, Lisa ensured that we were going to get exactly what we wanted for our event. She even dressed up to fit the theme of our party! Our members loved her and are still commenting on what a lovely addition the harpist (Lisa) was. If you are looking for someone to go above and beyond your expectations, book Harpnotes! Thank you Lisa for being a special part of our biggest event of the year!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Great!!!!! Great!!!!! Great!!!!! Great!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Joseph · Married on 09/21/2014

Lisa's music added that special magic to the service. Her fee was a bargain for the impact she made to the overall atmosphere. Loved her!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Judy · Married on 09/20/2014

Lisa was very professional and I did not have to worry about anything where she was concerned. She is excellent!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Caitlin · Married on 08/09/2014

Lisa was AMAZING, even learning a brand new song only days before the wedding. We received many complements on her music after the ceremony.

She was never anything but gracious and professional, even when I was having a stress induced meltdown.

I'd highly reccomend her for anyone's event, thank you so much Lisa!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Donna · Married on 06/07/2014

Ms Lisa was very professional and was able to work with no supervision (and quite honestly little direction). She played beautifully on my daughter's very special day. For her service, I will always be grateful.

Sent on 06/10/2014