64 Reviews for Harpnotes

Ceremony (7)
Instrumental-Solo (6)
Cocktail Hour (3)
59 Harpnotes Reviews

Great!!!!! Great!!!!! Great!!!!! Great!!!!!

Profile Picture User4496503, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa's music added that special magic to the service. Her fee was a bargain for the impact she made to the overall atmosphere. Loved her!

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was very professional and I did not have to worry about anything where she was concerned. She is excellent!

Profile Picture Judy, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was AMAZING, even learning a brand new song only days before the wedding. We received many complements on her music after the ceremony.

She was never anything but gracious and professional, even when I was having a stress induced meltdown.

I'd highly reccomend her for anyone's event, thank you so much Lisa!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Ms Lisa was very professional and was able to work with no supervision (and quite honestly little direction). She played beautifully on my daughter's very special day. For her service, I will always be grateful.

Profile Picture Donna, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

A pleasure to work with and kept up with details so that I did not have to.

Profile Picture SHARON, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa's performance was enjoyed by all and perfectly complimented our garden venue. Everyone commented on how beautiful the music was. The video made of the ceremony is enhanced so beautifully with Lisa's harp music playing in the background. She was able to do all the requests we made. We highly recommend her for your celebration.

Profile Picture Jill, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

She was great! The music was beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with!!

Profile Picture Marcy, 4/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa did a wonderful job working with me to craft the perfect music for my wedding ceremony at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens in Atlanta, GA. She was very responsive, professional, and a joy to speak with. She took new pieces of music that were special to me and played them perfectly and magnificently at our ceremony. I would definitely recommend her for your upcoming wedding to bring romance and music to any venue.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/5/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was beautiful and was perfect for the ceremony

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was beautiful and perfectly matched the setting. Lisa was very easy to work with and very flexible the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture User3824235, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great experience would recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Myranda, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

From the moment my mother spoke to Lisa, she knew the harp would be a perfect fit for my wedding. My mom and I visited Lisa in her home to review music and listen to her play her beautiful harp and we knew then we'd made the right decision. Lisa has a beautiful talent and our wedding ceremony was very elegant. We received a number of compliments from our wedding guests. Our guests fell in love with our ceremony listening to Lisa's music. The entire ceremony was magical.
Thank you Lisa for perfomring at our wedding. You made the day unforgettable.

Profile Picture Margaret, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was a joy to work with and was just perfect in making the wedding so wonderful.
From the first phone call to the event she stayed in touch and was extremely professional.
She met beforehand to work out the songs to be played and offered valuable suggestions.

I would recommend her services whole-heartedly !

Profile Picture User3625298, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa you were very helpful, thank you for everything

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Ms. Handman of Harpnotes was lovely! We had an outdoor wedding, so there was concern for the acoustics for a harp, but Ms. Handman had an electric harp that produced a beautiful, full sound. My husband and I had some strange requests ("Safety Dance" was our wedding march!), and Ms. Handman was able and happy to play our songs, and play them beautifully. She made them sound as elegant and lovely as Pachelbel's Cannon.

Profile Picture User3403486, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent harpist and very professional!

Profile Picture User3347550, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The harp music was beautiful..
So many people noted it was the best ceremony they had ever attended!

Profile Picture Paulette, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa did a great job. Beautiful music, beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa Handman is the best harpist I have every heard....especially her electric harp. She was wonderful to work with and was very flexible in finding what songs my daughter wanted played during her wedding. I would highly recomment her to anyone!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was great playing her harp during the ceremony. The music was beautifully played.

Profile Picture Song, 1/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa Handman at Harpnotes was fantastic. Absolutely beautiful music; made our wedding so much more special. I have 4 children and I hope to some day use her again for one of their weddings.

Profile Picture Wendy, 12/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa Handman was absolutely amazing! She was responsive through the whole wedding process and helped me select songs for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music she played was phenomenal and classy, and I would definitely recommend Lisa to others.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa was amazing! Everyone really enjoyed her music at the wedding, and I have gotten many compliments from my guests. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Marie, 10/11/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Lisa, you were so great. Thank you so much. I know the ceremony was a bit of a whirlwind, but you were awesome and added a great touch.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/12, 1 Review